Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
beating up krampus (M)
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2020 20:05:46 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan had kept in contact with Bili ever since their run in at the mall the day bryan came back to hoenn. However Bryan had heard on the news lately that some people had gone missing. Billi had told Bryan that he was travelling around there looking for some new bug pokemon when a sudden blizzard had wreaked havoc on the area. Bryan at first wasnt worried until billi had stopped answering his phone. He was sure the big guy was fine but the voice in the back of his head continually harassed him to go check on him. [break][break]

He got some help from a rocket with an abra who knew teleport to send him to the town where Bryan then made the trek to the wild to try and find billi. He had sent out aegislash and absol to try and sense where Bili was, hopefully absol wouldnt be able to detect any disasters since he feared for billi's life. 

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
beating up krampus (M)
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2020 22:41:44 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]WATER BUBBLE

Billi was out and about, looking for more frosmoth and snom who lined the snowy area, but then a blizzard came on so fast! Billi was messaging Bryan and laughed to himself until he fell into a small snow draft…..and he was gone, blacked out. Poof...gone. Luckily for Billi he survived, and his pokemon did to some degree. Whilst buried under snow, or hiding out somewhere warm.[break][break]

One such a pokemon was brave enough to brace the storm, Tatl, the mint green woobat. It took time for it to fly through the storm, but eventually it found the familiar face, Billi had on his phone, and it dove towards the stranger, stamping the mans face with his heart shaped nose. “WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO” it’s words cried out and refused to let go of the raven haired man, and tried tugging him, even though he had tiny whittle wings.

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra]
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
beating up krampus (M)
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 1:10:51 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan was braving the storm for a while now while calling out to Billi. His voice crashed against the snow storm's wind, barely able to even measure up against it. He was starting to lose hope, maybe he was gone? maybe he just over reacted a bit and billi's safe in a lounge somewhere and now Bryan was the one in trouble. He was about to turn around and head back before a random woobat came out of nowhere and slammed into him. [break][break]

The heart shaped nose as stuck on him and the Pokémon then tried to kidnap Bryan himself to which Bryan immediately began to protest "OI GET THE HELL OF ME." but then a thought quickly entered Bryan's mind, woobat arent native to this part of hoenn...especially with this kind of snow. It belonged to someone... "Wait, are you leading me..?" he said curiously before he began to talk to woobat "GO, ILL FOLLOW YOU" as he shouted against the loud blizzard

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
beating up krampus (M)
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2020 20:08:09 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]skip

Woobat was so happy that the trainer told him to take him where Billi was. Or at least where he remembered Billi was. Luckily in the blizzard he could navigate using his psychic abilities and heart stamped nose. He quickly moved through the blizzard, until it came to the part where the snow caved in. “WOO WOO WOO WOO” it panicked and looked at the trainer and cried because it was clear Billi was down there. “Shuck shuck shuck,” the red shell was visible on the icy path below as the worm shell pokemon peeked it’s head out, causing the Woobat to tug at trainer more, “Woobat bat wooooooo” it’s wings flapped wildly telling the trainer to go down there.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
beating up krampus (M)
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2020 22:25:17 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

The storm was getting louder and stronger, Bryan was starting to get even more worried about even his own safety. Woobat began to shout once more at him, a shuckle also showing it's head. These were definitely Billi's Pokémon since Billi loved bug Pokémon, and no way a shuckle would choose to hang around here, he scooped up the shuckle and took it with him. Woobat and Absol also began to growl at the same spot as woobat. He gave Absol the command to use psychocut on that spot. [break][break]

Did he release all his Pokémon when he got knocked out? What was going on here? Bryan got increasingly worried and spoke to the pokemon who were with him "All of you be careful. something here doesn't feel right." he said as he noticed Absol was already on edge.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
beating up krampus (M)
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2020 19:20:33 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]CAPTURE

The storm raged on as Elsa would sing. The howling of winds and the Absol was right to fear as the storm became intense to the point vision was almost impossible. Shuckle gave a stoner smile as the man held him, so warm, now back in the shell. “Shuuckkkk” it grinned as a powerful scream from straight ahead, “ABBBBBBBB” it sounded almost demonic. And suddenly shuckle shivered in it’s shell and woobat pushed the human towards the noise.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
beating up krampus (M)
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 2:03:01 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

The reports were right, there was definitely an abomasnow responsible for this snow storm no doubt about it. The cry had confirmed his suspicion. He walked ahead with wooloo pushing behind him, rushing a bit in his steps hoping that he found the abomasnow with a sever lack of billi. 

When he turned the corner deeper into the cave he was surprised with what he saw at that moment as rage filled his body. He called out to the pokemon to try and get his attention "HEY FUCKER, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" he said as his eyes landed upon Billi.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
beating up krampus (M)
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 2:10:12 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

The beast wasn’t bad, rather he was actually misunderstood and friendly! The gentle giant of fuzzy love. Billi had fell and got hurt, and the beast found him, brought him home, and put a wrap on his head even though he wasn’t bleeding. He...was kind, and kept Billi in the warmer part of the cave as he sat at the entrance trying to find some berries to feed the human. Then there was another human who yelled out.[break][break]

“ABOMA!” it released a powerful powder snow burst at the human who yelled. It had been hunted for so long that it didn’t want to get hurt anymore, and it ran further in the cave because the human was back there and he wanted to protect said human.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
beating up krampus (M)
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 2:25:31 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]
Bryan turned his back to protect the shuckle and the wooloo from the icy blast. He had never really encountered an abomasnow before but he knew that they were fearsome Pokémon. The icy blast alone was enough to prove that, Bryan still had no idea the abomasnow was protecting Billi from his injury so he chased after the beast with his Pokémon party in tow.

As they ran further in absol ran in front of Bryan and he shouted a command "Absol! Use psychocut! on it!" he said "Aegis! Night slash!" as they attempted to catch up to the creature.

NOTES: Bryan has no idea aboma trying to help billi, 10/10

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
beating up krampus (M)
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 2:35:54 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Shuckle had a very weird way of working, it acted more like a startled stoner, but was filled with love. Even more he appreciated being protected from the ice. While Woobat screeched and zoomed past the beast trying to echolocate it’s trainer. “BOMBA” it screeched as the psychocut hit him directly, but the result of a messy attack made the rocks fall down, separating the beast from the party.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
beating up krampus (M)
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 4:14:20 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Damn that abomasnow got away from him. It was probably heading right back to billi now! Bryan had to think quickly. The rocks where too big for him the break through and he didnt have any rock or ground types. Honestly why the hell did he forsee this? He looked around at woobat and shuckle "You would happen to know any way to break these rocks huh?" he said pondering if his own pokemon could smash through this or if they did it all together or so.  "Alright lets all attack on 3, 1...2....3!" he said before whistling as his own pokemon launched their ranged attacks at the pile of rocks.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
beating up krampus (M)
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2020 3:01:11 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

The giant continued to run down the cave, howling and grumbling as the rocks behind him CRUMBLED like large crackers. Sounds echoed from the cave as a swarm of hibernating zubat were awoken from their slumber, “ZOOOOO” they screeched and swarmed the party biting and flapping in a panicked motion! Each one worried and afraid.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
beating up krampus (M)
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 7:58:50 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Of course these stupid ass pests were biting his fucking ankles and shit now, He let out his Hatterene to help. "Hatty! Please use psychic on these zubats only!" he said as he was socking a Zubat in the mouth for trying to bite him. The Pokémon's body shone with a blue outline as the zubats were all suddenly tossed around and away from Bryan. He sat down for a moment with a sigh of relief. "Thank you Hatty.." he said as he looked towards Billi's pokemon and his own "Are you guys ok?" he asked curiously, wondering if the zubats poisoned them or something.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
beating up krampus (M)
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 1:33:38 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Zubats were thrown around like a child with legos. A wild screech of submissive bats, as they moved further down the cave. Abmasnow, in clear site sitting in front of Billi who had just woken up. “Oh wow….thank you!” he laughed in a bit of a haze. And the Abmasnow turned to see the human, releasing a powerful blizzard in their direction, “Wowowowowo calm down big guy”

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
beating up krampus (M)
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 1:02:29 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Hatterne's attack was successful, the Zubats were sent into disarray and left him alone. As Bryan progressed further into the cave he saw the abomasnow again this time he was right in front of Billi with a very angry look on it's face. bryan was ready to save him. "Hatty! Use psychic on Billi and bring him here. Grim! Use fake out on abomasnow!" he said still not understanding abomasnow was trying to help, that blizzard attack certainly made it harder to believe.

A blue light would shine from Hatterene as Billi was scooped over to Bryan and Grimmsnarl was released from it's pokeball and flew right at aboma and clapped his hands right in front of the creature to stun it. Bryan looked over to Billi "Are you ok? did it hurt you? I'm gonna teach it a fucking lesson." he said as he stood up with rage in his eyes.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES