Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Marsh, Billi
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2020 23:20:35 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I SEE

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]

nameBilli Marsh
pronounslist 'em
ageTwenty
orientationHomosexual?
played byWindow

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK cadet

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM mirio togata (lemillion) from BNHA/MHA

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

“What is you’re business in Hoenn today Mr Marsh,” the airport worker asked due to his large amount of luggage and pokemon with him. The giant blonde smiled, “I have a work visa,” he handed it over to the worker, “I’m a journalist for Pokemon Insider,” of course he had the right identification but the person who was searching his things truely didn’t seem to care. “They hired me to travel around and give more light to Hoenn, to the Galarian people, you know,” he mused but was quickly silenced. [break][break]

Blue eyes were stunned for a moment, “And why didn’t you claim you’re pokemon, your forms stat that you brought family, but I don’t see any,” oh well that was what this was all about. Of course in front of these people in public, the giant laughed harder. “Well actually I misunderstood the question! They are my family! That’s why I put them there,” the worker gave a powerful hmph with an eye roll. In order to explain himself Billi pulled out his phone, “See! They are all over my Rotogram! This is my Yamper, he’s so cute, he likes bread. You know those Skittys that put bread on their heads, he does that too but he’s a YAMPER isn’t that fantastic and hilarious. “ joy vibrated from the man like ultraviolet waves, but like any airport, the worker didn’t seem to remotely care.[break][break]

“well I can’t allow you to bring them into the region because you didn’t fill out the proper paperwork,” instantly his heart was crushed, “No way man! I can’t leave them behind,” he argued with a defeated look until a league worker walked up, “worry he’s here on official league business! We hired him,” the person went and explained even if it was just fibs and lies, but Billi was so grateful, “THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR,” he cried out hugging the person tightly.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]

[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Marsh, Billi
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2020 1:07:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC