1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
a taste of red (MM)
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 16:41:16 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Even under a chillier bout of weather, Fortree was just beautiful.

He was late to signup for the speed dating event but was matched up all the same. Without missing a step his eyes caught sight of the greenery that was his woman's flowing curls. was easy to pick out of a crowd and the woman she was with ( ), was a rack of lamb slathered in maple.

It made for a tingle in his spine to see the future mother of his children having a bit of fun of her own. Sitting across from a graceful lithe little minx like her, he wouldn't blame Cait at all for taking a bite. In fact, if it was that girl she would be biting, Sénon would encourage it.

Sparing the two of them of his watchful gaze in the distance Cait and her date ceased to be his focus as he leaned back on the hind legs of his seat, awaiting his date. He sang lowly to himself to let the time flow by.

"Add a little sugar, honeysuckle lamb.
A grave expression of happiness.
Boy, you couldn't miss... with a dozen roses.
Such would astound you...
These are the makings of you."

A voice more for commanding than for serenading he only sang with enough volume for himself to hear it, lest prying ears sneak up on him.

When she approached he stood up from his seat to greet her, extending his hand in a sly welcome. "Alecto?" They weren't here for a long time, but that didn't mean it couldn't be a good time. "Sénon."

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

owli

leto
she, her
twenty-nine
january 13
demisexual
bookstore owner?
13 height
13 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
71 posts
alecto rowe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alecto
alecto rowe
a taste of red (MM)
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 20:26:11 GMT
alecto rowe Avatar

"It's not the waking,
it's the rising."

She had been watching her date for some time.

The invitation had come a few days ago - to attend this festival as one of the vendors. What no one had seen fit to tell her then was that she would automatically be signed up for a ridiculous speed dating event. Even the thought left a bad taste in her mouth.

But here she was. And it appeared that the red-haired man - who just so happened to be her first date - had a beloved of sorts, though Alecto could not seem figure out which of the two gorgeous women he had been staring at. She just hoped they were not here expecting to include her in a threesome. Or a foursome.

Either way, too many people for her taste.

When she approached the table, she slid a cup of warm mulled wine in Sénon's direction, keeping another by her side. Her hand reached out to his, fingers brushing over his skin in a detached manner. 

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Sénon." Her voice had a promising lazy, low cadence to it that was somewhat lost on her monotone delivery. Moss-green eyes studied the man, vaguely noticing the designs covering his skin. "I brought us some mulled wine; it is dreadfully difficult to find quality wine in these parts." A shadow of what might've been a smirk twitched her lips before she continued. "Unless you know the right people."

notes:...
TAG:
MADE BY VEL OF GS

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
a taste of red (MM)
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2020 5:13:42 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

For a window of time he lot of Cait and the remembered what it was like to be single. He made no plans to go home or anywhere else with this woman but at the very least he planned to entertain her without the ghost of future love making him hold back.

She poured the wine and he savored the scent. Following that he savored the sound of their glasses making a slight 'clink' as he toasted, fighting subtlety for the corners of her lips to twist into a smile. "To; Beauty, Taste and Connections." He sipped at the wine unsure of what he was supposed to think of it. He was no sommelier after all.

"It's not in my nature to move under false pretenses so I'll have to trust you about rarity and quality of the wine." He swirled it in the glass making his point. "-and I'll have to make sure its not wasted on me."

He cleared his throat to relax. "Tell me Ms. Rowe," There was a powerful and alluring ring to her name it strolled off the tongue so well, so naturally playful. "Why are you here?"

Surely she made more options and better ones at that. With Christmas (if she celebrated it) and New Years merely weeks away someone in better company than her present company could have been entertaining her. Yet, here she was.

There had to be a story there worth telling.

● tags:
● notes: