zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
wrinkle resistant
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 9:39:52 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"] "perfect answer."

which led to what he wanted to say next, "which is why i believe you, maybe not in this life, will be the one to figure that out." a soft smile bypassed the steel expression zenji had been known for. "i believe in you, @sophia." upon saying her name was his way of acknowledging her. standing from his position and heading over to his desk, he'd come to fumble about a file cabinet.

"remember what i said earlier about this establishment? that to work here you'd have to be deranged?" a statement that was made earlier during their walk to this office. "i only work with those who have the brain of someone people would call mad, someone with the will to go above and beyond. ready to prove to those little by little the meaning behind this meaningless world." the institution evol wasn't just a place for researchers to work, learn, and grow.

"this place is like a second home to me, maybe even my first. the people i work with here are like family to me, and my wish to only see them all become the top professionals of their field." zenji would return to stand over the woman with a yellow envelop. "you have the potential to become just as deranged as us, i know you'll help change the world with your research. it may not be in this life," he'd hand the thick, large envelop over to sophia, "but maybe in your next. like you said, energy simply changes shape."

with that being all said and done, he'd add, "i already read your file that was sent over to me. to be honest, i was impressed. my decision was made the moment you came through those doors."

note: @sophiaharford

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #dea02c[/newclass]