awards
5,046 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
aye aye [c][s]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2021 16:01:29 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“They don’t. And the Purrloin around the area? Complete and total pests. Very annoying. Always scavenging through trash cans and causing a racket every single damned night,” he added with his own scoff of disapproval.

Hell, Nimbasa was leagues better than Castelia—if only because half of Nimbasa was a fucking theme park built around the place.

“Ah. As for that—I left Unova almost a decade ago. So wherever garden that is you trashed should be rebuilt by now…” he trailed off as he finished the first spoonful of caramel.

Just as he was about to pour himself one more shot, he saw that both the bottles were empty… wow. They blew through the whole thing? Damn. Looking over to where Skyler had calmed down, he blinked and wasn’t surprised that she’d fallen asleep, snoring softly.

Biting back the urge to chuckle, he got himself another spoonful of caramel as he looked around for a blanket he could place over her. Didn’t want to leave her all sleeping like that, right?

Eventually, morning would come—the place would be cleaned up; and the Skyrider badge, still on the table where he’d left it. The shot glasses and empty bottles were gone, of course.

Tucked under the badge is a calling card for the Fortree Rescue and Treatment Sanctuary, with his own personal number on the back. Scribbled on the back side of the card were the words, ‘if you want another drink, you know where to call’.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,792 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
aye aye [c][s]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2021 3:59:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: