2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
winter cleaning [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 6:55:04 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]

Katherine’s new year resolution was that she has to keep her apartment organized. However, it was not something she could handle all by herself. Naturally, she turned to Hoenn’s most qualified people to help with this job: other rockets.

After hanging a poster in the submarine and promising cash to whoever will show up to help her, she had received a text from someone who finally took up the job.

A good host would have prepared drinks and snacks in the meantime, but Kat? She simply brought out every cleaning tool and product that she could think of. Her apartment was not only riddled with ghosts, but also dust, clothes that remained everywhere except for their actual closet, and plenty of half-eaten poke-snacks that her ghosts didn't care to finish.

The Gym Leader’s Phantump and Castform were busy chasing each other in the air, floating while shedding leaves and causing snow to flow.

Then, a knock on the door saved her from staring at her two pokemon making more of a mess. The two pokemon were left to play alone as she turned to open the door and invite in.

“Hey. Bryan, right?”

notes:

[attr="class","katherinetag"]

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #7a737e; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
winter cleaning [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 3:05:59 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan had been hanging out on the submarine and found an interesting poster hung up on the poster boar. He saw that it was simply was asking for help to...clean..he wasn't exactly surely what kind of cleaning he'd be doing but honestly he needed the money because of the recent holidays and it's not like this was anything new in their line of business. He responded to the wanted request and agreed to help clean up, he showed up with his audino ready to clean. He knocked on the door and simply awaited for her to open it. "yes mam, I'm bryan."

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
winter cleaning [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 7:55:26 GMT

The knock on the door alerts Katherine of the visitor, and it’s enough of a reason for her to drop her broom and allow it to land on the floor as she rushes to answer her visitor. When the door is opened, only a little is visible for Bryan and his Audino to see: some of the mess, the pokemon floating after each other in the air, and…

Well, mostly the mess. That was why he was here.

“Welcome. You can take off your shoes if you’d like.”

Leaving the door open for him to enter (and then close), Katherine already turned on her heel to return to the work waiting for them inside the living room.

“Don’t throw anything without asking me first, don’t be a creep around my Pokemon, and if you’re hungry, I’ll order you whatever you want after we’re finished. Sounds good?”

notes:

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #7a737e; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
winter cleaning [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 21:18:51 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

He saluted to her jokingly "Yes mam!" he said treating her like a drill sergeant, a small shit eating grin appeared across his face since he was in a particularly good mood. Totally wasn't cause of the flask in his flannel that contained his favorite whiskey. He took his shoes off and left them on the outside of the door to the apartment.[break][break]

"I'm not really hungry so that's ok. me and your Pokémon will get along with me swimmingly if they don't try to bite me. Long story. Mind if one of my Pokémon helps us? she'd get mad if I left her out of this. It's an Audino." he said making sure it was alright to have one his Pokémon with him.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
winter cleaning [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 7:21:37 GMT

“Sure,” Katherine answers without sparing a second thought about the matter. He could’ve said ten pokemon, for all she cared. As long as they knew how to behave and wouldn’t disturb her own, it was fine.

Speaking of her pokemon, Willow, her Phantump, reaches a bit too close to Atmos, the Castform, which causes the latter of the two to sneeze and blow SNOW POWDER everywhere, making more of a mess inside the house: and dropping the temperature just low enough for snow to be created.

Some trainers might yell or get upset at the sight of such a shamble, but Katherine only responds with a roll of her eyes, and then a shrug. This is why she got a person to help her, after all.

“They aren’t going to make this any easier for us, just so you know.”

notes:

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
winter cleaning [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 22:31:28 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

As the powder snow flew across the room, Byran got absolutely covered in the snow as well. He looked like a faux snowman from getting directly hit by it. He gently brushed it off of himself and looked around in disbelief at how much of an incredible mess the pokemon just made. He looked over at it and just simply asked it a very simple question "Why." he said before just looking back at the snow and groaning a bit to himself. "Alright well. Let's get started I suppose." he said as he released a hatterene and an audino from his pool of pokemon. He looked over to hatterene "Please use psychic and get rid of this snow hatty." he said "What are we starting on while she works on that?" he asked as audino seemed really eager to get started on cleaning up.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
winter cleaning [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 7:44:58 GMT

[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

“There are dishes that need to be washed, clothes we have to fold and…”

Katherine lifted her hand to scratch at her cheek for a few moments, contemplating what else she’s put off for so long. “Oh. There’s a mirror I want to hang and a couple of paintings that need to be fixed.”

Fixed?

As if on cue, Smeragle is released from a capsule and immediately points its brush-tail at Bryan, questioning the presence of the stranger. “No, no. You aren’t here for a battle. Amethyst clawed some of the paintings again,” Katherine instructs the normal-type as she watches Bryan’s diligent Hatterne psychically deal with the snow.

“Do you mind repainting them?”

The Smeargle shakes its head from one side to another before walking away to do so.

“We can do the dishes together and your Audino can fold my clothes.”

Frankly, if Katherine could avoid it, she preferred Bryan as far away as possible from her clothes. For all she knew, he was another Rocket creep. His pokemon was more than likely fine, though.

notes:

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
winter cleaning [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 18:03:48 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Audino let out a small cheer as Katherine had mentioned folding clothes. Bryan looked over at her and nodded to katherine "Sure she'd be happy to do that. She likes folding clothes, just point her the way." he said with a small nod.  Bryan looked over to the smeargle as it went to fix the painting "Wow you got a lot of unique pokemon huh?" He said, he respected that Katherine had so many AND was able to remember their unique personalities and tend to all of their needs. [Break][break]

She must be a very seasoned trainer, Bryan didn't even think he himself could handle these many. He moved over to the sink offering a nod to her when she asked him to do the dishes, he moved over to the actual water and opened the faucet  "I'll wash them and you dry so that you don't get your hands wet." 

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
winter cleaning [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 15:08:30 GMT

[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

“You could say that, yeah. My gym demands as many battle-suitable pokemon as possible. The more challenges, the more pokemon I need to use, y’know?”

It wasn’t that weird, she presumed. It seemed pretty logical if anything. Katherine wasn’t familiar with the collections of other gym leaders (sans 's), but she felt as if it was fair to assume that they handled their gyms the same.

“Oh.”

An expression of genuine surprise washed over her features before she pointed the Audino in the direction of her bedroom, “I wasn’t expecting you to be so…” Willing? Not a hard-ass? Everything a Rocket grunt tends to be?

“Forget it, that sounds wonderful.”

For a woman who was hard to please normally, Bryan managed to do the impossible and caused her to smile ever so lightly. Taking a dish towel into her hands, Katherine waited for him to pass over any wet silverware and plates for her to pat dry.

notes:

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
winter cleaning [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 15:25:38 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"Pleasant?" he said finishing the sentence for her with a small smirk. "My mom taught me that it was important to help ease the burden of women. A thing called "machismo" where my parents are from. I just put my own spin on it since some men are too prideful to do house work."  He said as his face scowled a bit at the mention of his family. Despite abandoning him he still valued that one lesson of treating women well since it was a man's job to take care of them, even if he was gay and women were fully capable of being independent. [break][break] 

he handed her over the wet dishes as he made sure to scrub off any crumbs that may have been on the plates.  He made idle small talk until the job was done entirely. He needed that money badly but he ended up enjoying himself more than he initially thought. Even if her pokemon made it take longer and more difficult than he initially thought. 

NOTES: .

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
winter cleaning [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 19:47:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: