pissed milf gets fucked in HD [s/c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 21:16:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
never stood a chance.

The poor receptionist could not hold back a mother on a mission. Celia was just too powerful in this form. She was unstoppable. Not even a sham of a god could get in her way.

Which is how Orion would find his office door roughly opened, a tall and proper woman standing there. The receptionist just behind, failing to hold her back. Celia would glance down at him from behind her glasses, looking too much like a shark who had smelled blood in the water. A much feared and whispered about Karen had invaded.

Closing the door in the face of the secretary, Celia took long strides over to his desk, her heels clicking as she did so. She sat down in one of the chairs gracefully, not taking her eyes from the other, and places a photograph on the desk- one of her son.

"Councilman," She started. "I have heard rumors the League knows where my son is. My missing son."
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 21:47:29 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
would burst through the door into an office that was, for the most part, utilitarian, save for a healthy potted plant in one corner and a cherry blossom bonsai on the desk. An Absol slumbers beneath the meager shade of the corner plant's leaves. At present, the blinds overlooking the Lilycove shore are closed, and the room is lit by an overhead light. Another glow comes from the laptop screen in front of the startled councilman, whose deep brown eyes flick upward to meet the angry mother's gaze.

"Ma'am, you can't just barge in here—"

A chorus of other voices, mostly inquiring after the interruption, are quickly silenced as Orion shuts his laptop. Now, the strained voice of the secretary remains: "I tried to tell her, Councilman Lykos, but she wouldn't listen!"

She closes the door on the poor, harassed employee, and marches right up to seat herself across him.

Orion's mouth is somewhat agape as he struggles to find the words to properly reprimand this woman. He'd been in the middle of a conference call! This was a government building! Barging in uninvited was just plain rude! But he's stalled enough by the sheer gall of the woman that she's more than able to say her piece before he's finished collecting his thoughts.

"Should I call security?" asks the voice beyond the door.

Orion is the one to break eye contact first, instinctively looking at the photo that's placed on his desk. His stomach drops. , the kid on the warfront.

"I'll handle it, thank you!" Orion calls back, then looks Celia dead in the face as he adds, "I can call them myself if I need to."

His heart is already beating too fast as the anxiety gets its claws in him, and his ire at the interruption wars with sympathy for a worried mother chasing whispers of her son. That doesn't give her the right... But he softens, a little, and takes a breath before presenting a hopefully measured response: "I don't know what rumours you're following, but that doesn't change the fact that you're trespassing on League property. My office runs on an appointment schedule for a reason, miss...?"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 18:52:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Celia Blackadder." Celia is too high strung to be cowed by threads of security or social shaming. She knows what she's doing, how it's viewed, and she doesn't care. "I'm sure your schedule is quite full up, councilman. I'm afraid that I don't have that kind of time." There is a fire there, blazing behind her glasses, as if daring him to even think the implication what whatever government bureaucracy nonsense he was dealing with before this is more important than her son's life.

"I was informed by that he was staying in the region with his Aunt." She says 'Aunt' like one might say 'shit'. "Yet when I went to collect him, she has had no idea where he's been for weeks. His last known location was within League headquarters. I feel it's in my rights to demand an explanation since it comes to my son's safety and well being."

She narrows her gaze on , similar to when she studied the bugs in her lab.
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 23:41:01 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar

It's not a name he's likely to forget.

He's not surprised the Galarian embassy were involved, though that the ambassador himself had spoken to her gets his attention. Then again, if she'd march right into a councilman's office without appointment, he has no doubt she'd have treated the same.

"No harm came to your son under League supervision." He chooses his words more carefully, now, as a clearer picture of Blackadder forms. She'd wield his words as weapons against him. She reminds him of his own mother... if that woman had ever cared about him as a son. "He spoke to a member of the Council and was held here until someone came to retrieve him."

He's not here any more, the statement further implies.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 0:48:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Oh, how mister was right. Words were deadly weapons and Celia had been taught to wield them from a young age. Her fingers laced together in her lap, elbows on the arm rests, legs crossed. A power stance.

"And why," Celia started, slow. Like a snake creeping closer to an unsuspecting mouse. "was my son being detained by the League? Let alone that he was deemed important enough to be questioned by one of the Council?" Or, multiple of the council plus the big boss herself, not that Celia knew that much. Yet.

"Andy is a thirteen year old boy. What could he have possibly done?"
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 1:26:32 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
Unwittingly, Orion steps directly in 's trap.

She doesn't know about the war, he realizes; it's too late to stumble back on his words now. He had not said that was detained by the League, but she could easily sniff out the truth if he tried to deny it.

In a war between his own bleeding heart and the League's protocols, the latter wins out. There was a press conference coming up and they did not need another scandal.
'
"Ma'am, your son was spotted on a warfront after civilians were ordered to evacuate. It's the responsibility of the parent or guardian to ensure those evacuation orders were followed —" the look he gives her is pointed, "— and so the Council only wished to check on him, to figure out how he'd ended up on the battlefront and to ensure his well-being. He was held only until his guardian — his aunt, I believe, who got in contact with the Embassy — was contacted."

Rumour had it that had been the one to call for the detainment, but Orion leaves that part out.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 11:17:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Celia Blackadder certainly does not know about the war. She was in an ICU for months with a brain injury. For a long time, she didn't even know her own name.

To say that this all come as a shock to her is an understatement.

A few cracks form in her carefully placed armor. "A war-front?" She is taken aback. Then, slaps her in the face a second time saying that her Andy was there. And oh, if she wasn't pissed before, Celia is now a roiling mass of lava trapped in human skin. Her hands find the armrests, nails pricking the fine leather from her grip. "You... you... she... that BITCH!" Celia dislodges her hands to slam her fists on Orion's desk. Then it seems like her body deflates, as she leans forward, head down. If Orion listens, he can hear the sharp sniff of someone about to cry.

Her fists are balled up so tight her knuckles turn a blotchy red and white and her frame shakes.

One deep breath, two, then she pulls her hands back and sits up. Her eyes are red rimmed and cheeks flushed, nose trying to drip, but no tears have fallen. Yet.

"Why would he send him to her?" It's muttered more to herself before she runs a hand through her hair, pulls off her glasses to rub her eyes. She takes a moment to collect herself before she spares Orion another look.

"He's not... my Andy isn't with... that woman. I went to collect him and she doesn't know where he's at."
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 23:37:53 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
In spite of his best attempts to maintain composure, the councilman flinches as slams her hands down on his desk. A half-drunk cup of coffee tips over on the desk, liquid spreading rapidly. Orion scrambles to shove any electronics out of harms way, fumbling for a box of tissues that rarely saw use.

All the fight seems to leave Blackadder after her expression of rage, and the back of Orion's neck prickles as he hears her sniffle.

Oh no, he frets, what do I do?

Tossing coffee-soaked tissues into an otherwise empty waste basket beside his desk, Orion nudges the box within reach of Celia. His professionalism seems to have abated in wake of the awkward pause, and he looks more worried than anything else.

"I'm sorry," he says, and means it. "I can put you in touch with the ambassador, if you'd like. We can figure out where your son went after meeting with him."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 5:54:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
One of the offered tissues is plucked from the box, almost delicate as she dabs her nose clean. She does not apologize for her outburst, for the mess, but she at least concedes that seems... kind enough. Maybe a bit foolish, in retrospect, but he was trying to help.

"I have already spoken with the ambassador. It's how I knew her address." Another small sniff, another bad of the tissue.

"I just want to know he's okay." And at that, her voice is very small. Slowly, though, she rises to her feet.

"Thank you for the information."