artifact (gg)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
artifact (gg)
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2018 15:55:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
fill my cup with
endless ambition

he tells himself he's in it solely for the money but the pulsing of his heart tells him otherwise. he's interested, perhaps even a little bit excited at the prospect of the mission because it's rumored of a treasure that lies deep within shoal cave. to entertain the idea is dangerous, foolish, but he does it anyways.

mistakes are encouraged.

he stands at the entrance of shoal cave with his feet atop loose sand that sways with the tide of the ocean. water is swept in and out, moving with elegance. he's lost in it before he hears footsteps approaching.

"hey. i guess they needed more than one person for this." it sounds like he's complaining but it's just his natural tone, really. "what's your name?"

@pippa

template by rem of WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
artifact (gg)
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2018 15:21:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
boot crunching against gravel, pippa scowls as the dampness sets in. mossdeep, she decides, is too humid, too sandy, too salty. too fucking wet.
[break][break]"pippa," she replies, not keen on being friendly. huffing, she tosses her hair over her shoulder. annie totters along beside her, digging her round little feet into the dirt, a welcome change from all that water.

@dae
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
artifact (gg)
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2018 15:35:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
fill my cup with
endless ambition

"pippa." 

he repeats it for himself to latch a hook onto it to not lose it in the vast sea of his mind. he then remembers her face and assigns it her name. pleasantries aren't his strong suit but he still thinks to try.

"dae." 

it's only his second week in rocket -- he hasn't learned intricacies and secrecy that should come with being in the organization: such as not revealing his true name.

securing the strap of his bag over his shoulder, he nods to her and gestures into the cave. "let's go."

@pippa

template by rem of WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
artifact (gg)
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2018 15:39:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she wrinkles her nose in a half sneer, half acknowledgement, then turns on her heel and walks. ladies first, after all.

it feels even damper inside. the craggy rocks facing them are steep and daunting, especially for a girl of her stature. pippa glances over her shoulder, expectant, "well? are you going to help me up or what?"

@dae
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
artifact (gg)
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2018 15:44:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
fill my cup with
endless ambition

she expects too much of him, but perhaps that's a good thing. laced underneath her blunt words could be something worthwhile. or maybe he's just humoring himself.

he does as he's told. "only if you're light." and judging by her frame, she probably is. he gets into position and lays his hands out in front of him, resting on his thigh to help with elevation.

"come on. don't kick me in the face."

@pippa

template by rem of WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
artifact (gg)
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2018 15:51:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"i am not fat," she clips, indignant.

as though to prove a point, she grabs his hand, effortlessly stepping up on his thigh. she plants a foot into the rocks, finding a holding in a gap between the terrain. digging her heel in, pippa hauls herself up. once she clears the wall, she busies herself with dusting her clothes off.

annie squeaks from below. pippa returns her, then lets her out in an instant. life's easy for pokemon, it seems.

@dae
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
artifact (gg)
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2018 15:56:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
fill my cup with
endless ambition

her retort finds a soft chuckle that escapes as a low hum. he feels her weight pressing against his palms, his thighs, and he hoists her up with ease. she wasn't lying after all.

still, he can't help himself. "you are a little bit." dry humor has always been his flavor.

he makes it up and over the wall in one motion. the muscles in his back tense and release as he rises to his feet. he dusts off his palm, too.

"appreciate the help, partner." 

odd sounds leak out from the depths of the cave. he looks towards it but makes no movement yet.

@pippa

template by rem of WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
artifact (gg)
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2018 16:00:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she doesn't take too kindly to the joke, flashing him a sour look. pippa stuffs her hands into her pockets, shirking any responsibility over the other guy.

"how deep in did they say the chamber was?" she quips, slowing approaching the entrance. annie keeps by her ankles, quiet.

@dae
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
artifact (gg)
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2018 16:07:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
fill my cup with
endless ambition

"about a kilometer. roughly." 

unlike his assigned partner he remains more vigilant of their surroundings. he hears rumbling and feels it beneath his feet. he calls out his reuniclus and takes a step beside it. they're equals, they always have been.

"show me what you see, blobby." their minds have been connected ever since reuniclus was still a mere solosis. through the psychic-type, he sees what they're up against.

"you can fight, right?" the true intent of his question is interwoven into his tone because up ahead, through the darkness of the cave, comes a walrein.

@pippa

template by rem of WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
artifact (gg)
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2018 16:14:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

pippa watches as the guy calls out a creature with a gelatinous body that she's not familiar with. the rumbling alerts her aron - annie looks up at her, bright blue eyes alarmed.

"what kind of question is that? of course i can--" the rumbling grows louder, interrupting her. pippa's eyes snap up, widening at the sight of the massive creature barrelling towards them. "--annie!"

from the small creature's body, a thunderous roar ripples through the cave, intimidating enough to intimidate a frightful foe. the walls rumble and shake. from above, rocks are sent plummeting down upon the beast. pippa jerks back, grabbing a wall for support. she looks towards dae.

"well? do something!"

@dae
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
artifact (gg)
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2018 17:28:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
fill my cup with
endless ambition

and out of the shadows come a fat, plump ice-type with the sole intent of maiming their enemies, which, unfortunately for the rocket duo, is them.

"you don't look like you could." 

his passing comment fades into the multitude of sounds that echo within the cave. rocks fall from up above, shaking the very foundation they stand on.

PSYCHIC guides one of the falling rocks and increases its velocity. the rock slams down against walrein, though not doing nearly enough to incapacitate it.

a terribly chilling BLIZZARD engulfs the vicinity -- cold air flows through the cave, lowering the temperature. dae can only shiver as his hands find his pockets for some form of warmth.

"you're real bossy, aren't you?"

@pippa

template by rem of WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
artifact (gg)
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2018 12:58:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

annie doesn't show signs of backing down even when a blizzard blasts through. pippa tugs her coat tighter around her, grimacing. she wills her teeth not to chatter, trying to make sense of the for behind the flurry of snow.

she scowls at dae. at least she's getting shit done. "i'm decisive."

"hit em hard!" she calls out to the aron. sensing where the walrein is, annie shifts her foot, unleashing another bout of rocks upon the opponent.

@dae