tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
greener grass [social/closed]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 4:07:01 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
The thick scent of burning charcoal fills the air as a small haze of white smoke permeates throughout the room. Small tiny pops echoes through out as meat sizzles over a medium-sized hibachi grill. Tiny embers occasionally flicker out from the dripping fat.

Hendrix’s gleeful grin only widens as he gently fans the flames in one hand while raising a can of beer up in the other. ”Here’s to moving up to bigger pastures!” the redheaded engineer boisterously cheers.

It’s only been a one, perhaps two years since the Research Institute of Evol established their roots within Littleroot Town; however, in just that short amount of time managed to lift them up from humble beginnings and into a proper cutting-edge research facility.

”Man, when I first asked for a job, I never thought we’d end up getting our hands tied with of all people, but hey, think of all the things we can do, right guys?” he looks to the others with eager expectancy.

close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 4:45:38 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"]there was a jut in zenji's brow. it was a small twitch that spoke loud enough for the currently silent zenji. he was not happy with this party. if there's one thing he hated it was being surrounded by a group. it secretly made him miss the life of being a frontier brain, he didn't have to deal with people. it was just him and his observatory.

oh how he longed for those days.

as zenji took a sip of his own alcoholic beverage. he'd come to set the drink down gently, "that just goes to your abilities are being recognized. all of you are an integral part to this facility, and now the league." that's right, when zenji won they were also winners. he saw potential in each and every single one of them.

, @sophiaharford , , and even . though zenji may have his own primary goal, his second is to ensure the future is in good hands. the people before him have proved that. 's devotion and ability to raise and understand the nature of pokemon from the moment they're born exceed your average breeders knowledge. if there was anyone best suited for treating a pokemon illness, it was the mother of pokemon herself, .

then there was . his exuberant personality shines through his work. his heart is true and loud, just like the constant explosions that occur in his work as an engineer. just like he was an important cog in their gear. this facility could not operate properly without their head engineer.

and then there was . he'd look over to the youth and only one thing came to mind. with a small smile, he'd think to himself, little shit. he had faith that, if not or @sophiaharford , he could lead this facility someday in the future in zenji's absence.

"i hope you'll all continue to work hard in my absence. i'll have to divert my time between the league and evol, but i'll be sure to not place one over the other."

note: @

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #dea02c[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 21:13:02 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan was more than excited for all of this. Mostly for the barbecue, but excited nonetheless! He loved eating food like this that he typically couldn't afford, he normally would just eat whatever nature had to offer before but now that he actually had a place to stay, an extra room above the research lab and rocket had recently been paying him a bit better he was moving up a bit in the world. [break][break]

However he did panic a bit when Fernando Silph got involved, this guy was one of the head honchos for the league, so his presence would only invite trouble for Bryan if he ever got caught as to the true nature of his actual job. He sat at the table mostly silent as he waited for his drink to come with him, he decided to have a drink of Galar cream with coffee liquor and some Malibu mixed into it. Why was he even here? He really didn't understand it, for the most part he just wanted to know more about the avatars and mythological Pokémon, knowing if they were a threat or an ally was a logical step in survival now that Hoenn was even more of a hellish landscape. [break][break]

He snorted at Zenji's little cheer since they all did that anyways, lazy bastard. He raised his glass during the toasts and smiled along, since well he was genuinely having fun. "So what exactly are you supposed to do now for the league? more of the same?" he asked curiously trying to make conversation.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES: LOL AT THE LITTLE SHIT PART  

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 0:37:57 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"]a good question. "with the sudden leave of league's most prominent figures, i'll probably be given their work to finish." zenji wasn't really informed on as to what happened to the previous women who worked in his position. thankfully, was still apart of the league. the last thing he wanted was to be bombarded with unnecessary work.

and with someone like lucas lane to work alongside. he wouldn't have to worry about leading anything, because they had a veteran there. so hopefully, zenji prayed, that he wouldn't be given anything bigger than he should be given. "i'll probably be let in on what's happening with the region."

that's right, zenji wasn't all that informed. most of the information he obtained he had to get it himself. now with easier access, "everything should be a bit more easier working for the league now. of course, we were an independent facility that worked with them and earned their support. and now we're really apart of them." in the end he did it for his facility, nothing more nothing less.

his gain was their gain.

note: , , , @sophiaharford

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 3:05:42 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
Hendrix’s red-eyed gaze lingers onto the odd liquor mix in Bryan’s hand. ”What’s with the fruity drink?” he asks with a tinge of contempt – not for his choice of drink, but the fact that he even went through the effort of mixing it.

From expressive joy and glee to feeling somewhat downtrodden, the redhead raises his can once again before chugging it all down in a single go. The loud crunching sound of his fingers crushing the aluminum can echoes amidst the sizzling sound of grilling meat as he sets it down.

”Even with a better facility an’ all, I do admit that I’ll miss this place.” he says with a voice filled with nostalgia. He looks to the side at all the cardboard boxes lying around. ”Well, it’s good that we’ll be able to get information from two sources now; after all, I still got some friends in Interpol who can fill in the blanks.”

‘Friends’ is a tall word considering how he and Interpol parted ways, but he’s sure that might squeeze him some information if he should ever reach out to him.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 6:52:06 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

taking a sip of his drink before Hendrix asked him what exactly he was drinking. "It's good. Also has a deceptive amount of alcohol you cant taste." he said with a small smirk on his face "Do you wanna try it?" he asked trying to be nice. However the conversation shifted to how Hendrix was going to miss the old facility. "I mean you can come and still see it or need a place to work if you want. I'm still gonna be living there as Zenji promised me. Right old man?" he said with a small little grin on his face as he tried to taunt him playfully. "Well I hope you guys can keep me in the loop with stuff then, I don't really have much info to offer besides what some old less than savory connections of mine offer." he said as he leaned back into his chair and crossed his arms as he waited for the meat to finish cooking, damn he was hungry.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 1:44:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-av]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
littleroot town

[attr=class,lyric1]
she listens like spring and she

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
"You have plenty to offer, Mr. Delarosa!"[break][break]

Avery has, up until this point, been virtually silent amongst the hubbub of idle conversation and praise. The Pokemon hanging around the lab, likely owned by Professor Jabami himself, were hanging around and salivating at the smell of good food. Naturally, the woman had taken it upon herself to dote on them all. Held out hands begging for handouts were responded to with snacks here and there.[break][break]

At some point, the woman had even disappeared briefly to search for and retrieve actual pokefood for the rascals.[break][break]

Now, however, she was back and coddling one of Zenji's Pokemon (or anyone elses), staring at Bryan with a bashful, embarrassed expression for having interjected so abruptly. She is blushing, though that is not surprising given that is her typical state of expression.[break][break]

"I-I'm sorry to interrupt. I just wanted you to know.. that of course you'll be kept in the loop. I wouldn't dream of leaving you out of it."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

, &

[attr=class,punkianger-avcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentbg"]background: #241D28;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentborder"]border-color: #241D28;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/qmMPGtH/avery-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(217,169,189,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #D9A9BD; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 19:39:25 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"]"i'd dream of it."

zenji quickly uttered after avery's statement. texting upon his phone while doing so. "you're too kind to the brat, ." but that's who she was, and he respected it. if he respected anyone the most, it was avery. her tender nature and innate desire to care for pokemon was what made her a suitable candidate to someday be the perfect wife.

"he doesn't deserve your kindness, he has to earn it first." a cheeky grin would be thrown 's way. "don't worry, though. i'll tell you all anything deemed important, but that's only if granted." the last thing he needed was league information being leaked due to a slip up. "can never be too careful with who's watching, hoenn may be safe for now but there's always gonna be monsters lurking in the dark." he'd take another sip of his alcoholic beverage.

", i'll be leaving you in charge of dealing with the new and old trainers of hoenn." this would range from handing out starter pokemon ready for the next chapter. tending to those who have health issues, you name it. he trusted avery well-enough to take over that side of the field.

note: , , , @sophiaharford

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 17:34:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
littleroot town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Zenji's interjection prompts an involuntary blush from her cheeks - though that is far from surprising given her bashful nature. The woman glances over her shoulder to stare at him, wide-eyed and surprised, but she doesn't find it in her to object to her boss.[break][break]

Especially not after he chastises her - albeit jokingly - for being soft on 'the brat'. She opens her mouth slightly, though all that comes out is a small squeak. She lowers her gaze, embarrassed, and she forces a nervous giggle.[break][break]

"Monsters?"[break][break]

Avery sucks in a breath, but the conversation moves swiftly past his ominous warning to something even more surprising. [break][break]

"M-me? Wow, I'm honored, professor. I swear I will do my absolute best to make you proud."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

, &

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/qmMPGtH/avery-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(217,169,189,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #D9A9BD; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 20:29:48 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
Lifting up a piece of meat from the grill, he quickly stuffs it into his mouth as his stomach pains only worsen the longer he cooks. He glances over between the three, feeling somewhat left out as Zenji acknowledges the others.

Swallowing his food, he grins at . ”We don’t mind schooling you.” he teases.

Lifting the can of bear, he takes a small sip before setting it back down and looking back towards . ”So what’re our big plans after the move?” he asks. ”Aside from being a stepping stone for the newer generation of trainers, that is.”

He glances over to , giving her a suave grin. ”But considering the high hopes from Zenji, we’ll be relying on you more.”

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 0:44:38 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan just rolled his eyes at his fellow co workers offers to teach him how to do stuff. Well, he honestly did in fact need help because he wasn't the most gifted when it came to the scientists. He was just good at learning about mythos and meanings in words and legends etcetera. But hey, free knowledge was always good so he swallowed his pride "I'll believe it when I see it " he laughed.

Bryan also decided to chime in and play with zenji a bit "Hah! With in charge of helping the trainers, maybe hoenn's finally got a shot of surviving this hell scape. We're gonna be counting on you avery." he snorted, knowing full well he probably got under  's skin a bit. teasing the man for being lazy.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 0:59:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
littleroot town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Avery catches Hendrix's attention, and the woman immediately glances away awkwardly, failing to hide the blush in her cheeks. Unsure how to respond to such a nice compliment, she dips her head and shuffles off to gather a plate of food. [break][break]

She opts for salads and veggies rather than anything from the grill.[break][break]

"T-thank you for the immense confidence in me, all three of you."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

, &

punki

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 1:06:07 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan grabs some pieces of meat from the grill, he quickly put it in his mouth. He barely ever got to eat meat from before since he was always broke as all hell so he had to take full advantage of someone else picking up the tab for him. "Hah, you're welcome. I'd probably scare off any fucker who comes into the research lab in two seconds. Especially when I get a hangover." he laughed a bit to himself imagining the scenario. [break][break]

He took a sip of his drink and looked over to Zenji, although he was immensely grateful to the man he'd never tell him out loud. He'd look like a bitch.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 1:13:24 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
Hendrix almost coughs up his drink when states that he’d probably scare off potential trainers from his very presence and while his affiliation with Team Rocket isn’t known to him, the very thought of it is just comical.

”Yeah, you definitely got that bad boy look.” he says with an arched eyebrow as if he were checking the man out.

He chugs down the remaining alcohol within his can, setting it down against the table. ”On a brighter note, you’ll definitely be better at the job than Bryan here.” he chuckles.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 1:30:01 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"Hah!" he snorted at Hendrix's little comment, glad that someone else at least found his jokes comical. He also certainly didn't shy away from Hendrix's arched eyebrow and instead made dead eye contact with him the entire time, refusing to back down from the man's joking advances. 

He then looked back over to avery "But all jokes aside, there's not pressure. I'm sure those starting trainers just need a gentle push to get them started and they'll blossom all on their own." he said trying to ease the girl's worry since he was somewhat familiar with her bashful personality.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES