plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
woodpile [solo wild]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 4:16:21 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The motor of the fishing boat hums, low and clear in the dead of the night. The only sounds aside from it are some crowing birds, the splashing water, and a high, light voice singing.

"Them gals all sing to the old banjo --" it's practically cut off by another.

"And we'll roll the woodpile down!"

Oh. A high, light voice singing alongside a croaking, cracking one.

"That's it, Jack!" Plank cheers, looking to her shoulder where her Chatot sits and watches her expectantly, "Rollin!"

"Rollin!" he croaks back as she shifts the rudder.

"Rollin! (Rollin!) Rollin the whole world 'round! That fine gal'a mine's on the Nacrene line, and we roll the woodpile 'round!" As she shouts the lyrics they echo in the air, and from her right.

@wildmod

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
woodpile [solo wild]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 7:11:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLDUCK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
woodpile [solo wild]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 21:58:27 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Oh what can ya do in Undella Bay?" Plank shouts.

"Hey!" Jack replies, earning a bark of laughter from his trainer.

"Way down in Unova!" She continues, curving the rudder a little so they can avoid a rock poking up out of the water, "But give them pretty girls all your pay?"

"And we'll roll the woodpile down!"

All the noise, between the motor and the shouting, draws a few wild pokemon to pop their heads out of the water. The red gems of Golduck shine in the moonlight but quickly vanish when the boat swings a bit too close to them.

@wildmod
ooc: passing on golduck (1/3)

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
woodpile [solo wild]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 8:03:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PELIPPER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAILWIND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
woodpile [solo wild]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 0:17:10 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Rollin'! (Rollin'!) Rollin'! (Rollin'!) Rollin' the whole world 'round!" Plank sings, biting back more laughter every time Jack calls back, "That fine gal'a mine's on the Nacrene line! And we'll roll the woodpile down!"

"Why don't ya take the next verse, huh?" she playfully asks, peeking at him perched on her shoulder, "I know it's been a while since Pop taught ya, but ya know more than just the shouts and the chorus, yeah?"

The Chatot looks back at her curiously for a moment. He dips his head this way and that, like he's thinking about it, but when he goes to open his beak it's not his voice that breaks the air. A deeper call comes from above. Before Plank can react it comes again, though this time from much closer.

"Well now, ya don't have t' reply t' everyone!" Plank scolds Plank a little, but he doesn't take it to heart. Instead he calls out again; and this time he gets an answer of his own and then (swoop!) there's a Pelipper coming down from the sky.

"Agh, look whatcha did!" Plank shouts, letting up on the throttle and letting the boat drift as the Pelipper comes to roost on the tip of the Vagabond. The little boat dips forward under the weight, and for a moment Plank's worried they'll take on water, but ultimately rights itself given a moment.

"Well, whatcha want then?" she questions the bird, lifting her chin proudly at this intruder on her ship. It opens its massive beak in response. Closes it. Squawks. Opens it again.

"Ah, hungry are ya? Want a midnight snack? That could be arranged," she nods towards her cooler, currently full with the day and afternoon's catch, "But ya don't get anything on the Vagabond for free, ya understand me?"

Whether it understands or not is left unclear. Mostly because the Pelipper seems disinterested in the question, instead scooting along the edge of the boat to get closer to the cooler. Every movement causes the boat to rock and dip.

Thankfully, Plank's sea legs are seasoned with a lifetime (a teenage lifetime, but a lifetime nonetheless!) of experience. She doesn't even stumble when she takes a few steps to the cooler herself.

"We'll do a trade, yeah?" she asks, flipping the cooler open but extending a thin arm between its contents and the Pelipper, "I let ya have some fish, ya pay me back with service. We got a deal?"

"A deal?" Jack echoes.

Punctuating the request, Plank reaches into the front pocket of her hoodie and pulls out a single pokeball. This time the Pelipper does perk up. Apparently its paying more attention now.

It leans forward, looks to the cooler, looks to the pokeball, and after a few moments nods. A smug smirk spreads across Plank's face. The thin arm separating bird from fish is removed.

"Well then! Help yourself t' a Barboach and then I'll collect my due!"

The Pelipper dips its beak down and takes up at least three Barboach, as well as all the ice around them, before Plank can slap it with her pokeball.

"Ya damn cheat! See if that doesn't add t' your time!" she hisses, the threat more than empty given she had no intention of releasing the Pelipper any time soon.

@wildmod
ooc: capture attempt on pelipper

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
woodpile [solo wild]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 5:28:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT PELIPPER!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAILWIND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD & 1 LUCKY LETTER!