Fallabar Town
straight
unemployed at the moment
cadet
n/a
single
13 height
13 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
71 posts
part of
TAG WITH @skids
Skids Lawrence
The romance/lover WANTED
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 8:07:29 GMT
Skids Lawrence Avatar
(When the old friend/rival shows up when you ain't expecting it nor the flirty intentions hehe)

Desired faceclaim: Holo the wise wolf from SPice and Wolf

So...why am I doing this? HOnestly Skids has never had love in the two other times I've used him and I'd like for that to change; granted I've always tried so we'll see.

Da Info:

Now for the fun part. I forsee this woman around skids' age; she just doesn't look it or is REAL good at hiding it. DOn't worry I'll put a list of things down bellow for like general age range ^^.

So who is she or what is she to Skids? I'm thinking they could've started out as either friends or rivals when they were in their youth. Skids started his pokemon journey a little late; when he was 13 years old rather than a ten year old child. There's plenty of room for him to meet a random trainer on the road and either befriend them; despite possibly driving em up the walls at times due to his high energy and interfering ways. Or create a rival in this other trainer as they both tried to one up the other.

Now Skids could also meet them after he leaves Hoenn and spent all those years in Kalos, this is honestly a background detail we'll have to discuss.

Personality:
She's pretty open. I envision that she'll have to be able to endure Skids' antics and his high energy but even she will have her times of tiring of it or trying to get something through Skids' skull; seriously look up some gifs for spice and wolf and you'll get a better idea of what I mean. I can see her as a strong woman. But again she's really open to your own desires. Either way, they might clash at times but in any relationship; even more so when building one when one or the other might not recognize the feelings or admit to them can have these moments.

Potential age:
40's to 50's
(We might be able to go to late thirties but that honestly depends on how they meet)

Rocket or League:
I know this'll come up at some point but I don't want to stifle your creativity. Now I will say this, it'll be interesting either way. Sure with Rocket there's potiental havoc if they end up pitted against each other. But then again, it's not a required thing. Just let me know which side you want her to join and we can has this out in more detail.

Backstory:
Depending on how the two of them meet, will only influence parts of the backstory. You're free to make it anything you want, so long as we iron out the parts where she meets skids. Just so we're on the same page on those details.

(I will stop with the gifs they're just fun)

ANYWHO if you're interested or curious, you can ask any questions you want bellow or get in contact with me. ^^