part of
TAG WITH @thais
Thais Flores
harbor at sunset [c]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 23:54:53 GMT
Thais Flores Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

It was just past five when Thais finished her shift at the harbor, unloading the last couple of crates from the belly of S.S. Tidal. Today was one of those slow, lazy days, where each hour seeped into the last like honey.

[break][break]After saying good-bye to her crewmates, Thais decided to hang around the harbor for a while longer. It was quite pretty in the setting sun: the rays traced over the huge metal containers lining the docks, casting long shadows over the harbor; the tops of the waves twinkled, as if glittering coins lay just below sea level. The tall woman jumped about the pier, one had deep in the pockets of her windbreaker. The other one held a cheap beer her co-worker had gifted her, icy to the touch. After a couple minutes of walking around and enjoying the view, Thais hauled herself up onto a nearby wall overlooking the harbor. [break][break]

Feet dangling down, Thais cracked open the can and took a sip of the watery, bitter beer. She'd had better, but she couldn't really complain right now. The sunset was just too pretty. The sailor reached into her pocket and pulled out two Pokéballs, releasing their contents out onto the patch of grass right below the ledge. Out came a Totodile and a Crabrawler. Immediately, the two Pokémon started squabbling, the Totodile trying to nibble the Crabrawler's legs, the crab trying to land a punch on the gator. "Hey!" called Thais, frowning down at her Pokémon. "No fighting. Only relaxing. Okay? Okay."[break][break]

She punctuated that last statement by pointing towards the glowing horizon. Both Pokémon seemed to get the message. The Totodile flopped down on its belly like a cat enjoying the last few rays of sunlight; the Crabrawler sat down as well, putting its claws together and closing its eyes. Soon enough, both Pokémon had fallen into a light, comfortable doze. Thais smiled between sips of her beer, pleased at the sight.
[break][break]

+ tag for @chloe

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#dea931;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor at sunset [c]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 0:22:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Chloe had spent a majority of her day at the beach, walking along the coast line she could be seen with a mossy stick in one hand, waving it above the water. Her chinchou, Moon leaped from the water over and over again eagerly trying to snatch the stick from Chloe. Taking a pause, Chloe took a glance up towards the sky. Being quite pleased at the sight of the sky, the sun had began setting and it doing so resulted in a glorious light that struck the oceans waves. She was tired from a long day, but was half tempted to stay and watch the sun depart. It was an occurrence that never ceased to amaze Chloe. 

With the sudden cry of Moon, Chloe glanced down to see Moons puppy eyes. "Ah Right, Sorry Moon." She tossed the stick into the water, causing moon to make a mad dash in order to chase after it. Glancing down once again, Chloe clutched her other two pokemons pokeball's, it wouldn't be fair for them to miss out on the this beautiful evening. Only problem would be Lilly, her chaotic vaporeon. With a small sigh, she released both Gummy and Lilly. 

Upon getting out, Gummy immediately turned to the ocean, heading for it's waves. And Lilly, well.. The look in vaporeon's eyes, were filled with mischief. Without hesitation, she dashed off towards the dozing pokemon Totodile and Crabrawler. 

"
Lillyyyy!!!!!" Chloe called after her, face palming herself then ran after her. This always happened, She couldn't understand why Lilly was the only one who behaved so wildly within her pokemon. The vaporeon for some reason ignored the other two, instead leaping onto the wall where Thai's had been sitting. Her head tilted curiously and with a friendly purr, stroked against Thai's. 

"
Ah! Sorry"

close tab

played by

hawk

disaster lesbian
she/her
twenty-three
december 13th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
sailor
shiphand
em forma de enxurrada ela volta depois, arrasta nós dois
awards
19 posts
Thais Flores DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thais
Thais Flores
harbor at sunset [c]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 1:36:24 GMT
Thais Flores Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Thais nearly dropped her drink when a light blue blur flashed next to her, landing deftly on top of the wall. "Oh, shit!" said Thais, fumbling with her can of beer. She blinked at the Vaporeon once, twice, and then finally gave in to the cute, round eyes of the Pokémon. "Hehe. You scared me," said the sailor, reaching out to scratch Lilly's chin affectionately. Her Pokémon hopped to their feet and eyed the newcomer: Totodile wagging her tail, instantly pinning Lilly as a new playmate; and Crabrawler rising to its feet, propping up his fists defensively. This was generally how it went with her two younger Pokémon: Totodile always ready to play and rough-house, Crabrawler stuck in defense mode. The crab Pokémon waddled over to the wall, pummeling the wall lightly like basketballs bouncing off a court floor.

[break][break]Chloe's apology rang out in harbor, reflections bouncing off of the ginat metal crates laid in the harbor. Thais turned around to look at the other woman. She raised a hand and waved it dismissively. "Don't worry about it," said Thais with a toothy grin, still petting the friendly Vaporeon. "This one yours? It's really pretty. I've always wanted one of these myself... what do you call 'em? Eeveelutions?" Just as she finished her sentence, her Totodile sped off towards Chloe. The little gator ran quickly on her stumpy legs, making a beeline for Moon, the Chinchou. "Toto, totodile!" crooned the Water-type, waving her hands at the Chinchou and flashing her a mischievous smile.

[break][break]"Oyy, Fluffy. You better play nice," warned Thais from up on top of the wall, shooting her Pokémon a stern look. "Sorry, my Totodile's pretty energetic. But she doesn't bite... most of the times." The woman casually took a sip of her beer. "So, are you here to watch the sunset or what?"
[break][break]

+ tag for @chloe

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor at sunset [c]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 1:11:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]
[attr="class","heartpic"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlist"]

[attr="class","heartpkmn"]

[attr="class","hearticonholder"]
[attr="class","hearticon"]
[attr="class","heartnotebox"]
[attr="class","heartnotes"]

[break]

[attr="class","heartside"]

[attr="class","hearttag"]

[attr="class","hearttextbox"]

[attr="class","hearttext"]

Lilly's purr grew louder upon hearing Thai's praise. The vaporeon nudged playfully at the trainer tilting her head curiously as she spoke.Lilly side glanced the totodile and crabrawler, then turned her head in disinterest. Lilly let out an annoyed hiss towards the totodile when she got pinned whacking at the totodile with her mermaid like tail. 

[break][break]
Chloe rubbed the back of her head in relief, she was glad that the other seemed to be a rather forgiving person. The last thing she wanted to deal with right now was an upset trainer. "Ahh, thank you." Chloe responded, slightly dipping her head to show appreciation. Lifting her head to reply "Yes, that's right. I've had Lilly since she was just an Eevee. Didn't give me much trouble back then, but ever since she's evolved into Vaporeon she's been a handful." Her response was light hearted, and she laughed when she recalled the past. 
[break][break]
Chloe was a little surprised to see the little totodile speed towards her, Chloe was embracing herself thinking it would run towards her. Feeling a bit embarrassed when she saw that the totodile had been heading towards Moon. Chloe rubbed her hand against her neck, a habit when she felt flustered. "It's no problem." She found it amusing that the both of them had troublesome pokemon. 

Moon had peaked her head out from the water, looking up at fluffy. She omitted a curious coo, her antennas flickered with faded light playfully. The chinchou gently splashed some water towards the direction of fluffy. 
"Oh yes, I hope you don't mind me joining you. My name is Chloe."

Nano

[newclass=.heart]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#F3B9A0; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.heartpic] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #F3B9A0, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/FmqPmFR.jpg") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.hearticon] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/3KULH7H.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.heartpkmnlist] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmn] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#F3B9A0; border:solid 1px #EC907B; [/newclass]

[newclass=.hearttextbox] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]

[newclass=.hearttext] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.hearttext b] color:#F3B9A0; [/newclass]

[newclass=.heartside] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.heartnotebox] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #EC907B; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.heartnotes] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.hearttag] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]

[newclass=.hearticonholder] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #EC907B; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]

[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]

[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#EC907B; [/newclass]

[newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#EC907B; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

hawk

disaster lesbian
she/her
twenty-three
december 13th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
sailor
shiphand
em forma de enxurrada ela volta depois, arrasta nós dois
awards
19 posts
Thais Flores DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thais
Thais Flores
harbor at sunset [c]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 3:20:16 GMT
Thais Flores Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The sailor gave Lilly a final little pat on the head and cocked her head at Chloe, listening to the woman's story. "Oh, damn. If that happens to my Totodile, well, I'll be in real trouble," said Thais with a smile. "I was hoping evolution would make them settle down a tad - like humans do as they get older. Guess that's not always the case." A vivid image popped in her head: Fluffy, fully matured into a Feraligatr, nibbling at her hands. It was cute when she was a baby Pokémon, but as an eighty kilogram crocodile? Nope nope nope. [break][break]

Thais spared Chloe the embarrassment of making any comment when she stretched out her arms, probably thinking Fluffy was running towards her instead. Instead, the sailor wisely kept to herself and turned back to the harbor, sipping at her beer. Below her feet, the Crabrawler was still trying to get at Vaporeon, waving his fists in the air. "Oh, come on now, Punch." Thais bent down and scooped him up by one meaty claw. "No fighting." She sat the Pokémon in her lap, who eyed Lilly with a twinge of jealousy and distrust. Punch might have reminded one of a grumpy, bug-eyed bulldog, if there was such a creature in the world that they lived in. Thais scratched Punch behind his eyes, which seemed to get the Crabrawler to settle.[break][break]

"Yeah, no problem."
Thais scooted along the wall, making room for Chloe to sit down if she chose. "Name's Thais. It's nice to meet ya." In her arms, Punch gave a protective growl, which Thais quickly shushed. "I just got off a shift- I work in this here harbor. On nice days like these, I decide to stick around a bit. I would offer you a beer, but you look a little... young," Thais said with a laugh, stroking the Crabrawler's smooth purple skin. [break][break]

Near the water, Fluffy erupted into raucous laughter when Moon splashed her. She hopped in the air and kicked her feet in classic Totodile fashion. Without a moment's hesitation, she jumped in the water herself, eager to splash the Chinchou back. Except there was one small problem - Fluffy still didn't know how to swim. The Totodile immediately started to flail around, bubbles escaping from her open jaws.[break][break]

"So, what brings you to Slateport?" asked Thais, eyes resting on the soft tones of the sunset - none the wiser about what was going on with her Totodile.
[break][break]

+ tag for @chloe

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
harbor at sunset [c]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 20:37:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[newclass=.nano-box] height:300px; width:500px; background:#fff; position:relative; overflow:hidden; border-radius:10px; border:1px #FDEDEC solid; font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; [/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-side]height:260px;width:120px;background:#FDEDEC;position:absolute;left:0px;padding:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-icon]height:100px;width:100px;background:url("https://i.imgur.com/dngg994.gif");position:relative;top:35px;border-radius:50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-bottom]height:15px;width:340px;background:#FADBD8;position:absolute;right:0px;bottom:0px;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.th]font-size:150px;color:#F8F9F9;position:absolute;bottom:-20px;right:-20px;z-index:0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-details]height:100px;width:280px;position:absolute;top:125px;left:-60px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-dimensions]padding:5px;max-width:108px;position:relative;top:40px;background:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-color] display:inline-block; height:30px; width:55px; margin:1px; position:relative; top:43px; border:1px #fff solid; [/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-textbox] height:200px; width:150px; border:2px solid; border-color:transparent #FDEDEC transparent transparent; position:relative; padding:20px; left:20px; top:25px; background:transparent; z-index:1; [/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-text]height:200px;width:150px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-rules]height:200px;width:100px;font-size:12px;position:absolute;right:15px;top:45px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-box b] color:#F1948A; [/newclass]

[break][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","sora"]

[attr="class","sora-large"]

[attr="class","sora-transparent"]

[attr="class","sora-small"]

[attr="class","sora-icon"]

[attr="class","sora-text-box"]

[attr="class","sora-text"]

Chloe laugh along with Thais as they discussed evolution. She had hoped that all her pokemon would be mellow and easy to handle, but she supposed that was a long stretch. "She's a bit of a handful but I still appreciate having her around. Keeps things fun." Chloe replied with a flashy grin. Her eyes watching Lilly as the vaporeon seemed to be mellowed down for the time being. The ranger was a little surprised Lilly wasn't really one who took to strangers, but she seemed to enjoy the company of Thais. "She does seem to have taken a liking to you. Usually she isn't so friendly around strangers." Chloe added on. 

[break][break]
Looking to the crawbrawler who put a lot of effort trying to take down the wall, Chloe snorted in amusement. She found the pokemon to be adorable, and upon hearing Thais call out the name of the pokemon Chloe thought it suited him well. From her judgement Thais was a very caring person who had a close bond with her pokemon. She was glad to have run into her, hoping that the two would become well acquainted in the future. Seeing that the sailor had  made some room, Chloe also hopped onto the wall. She gently stroked Lilly's fur as she listened to Thais. "Thais huh? Great to meet you" Chloe responded in a friendly manner. She also turned her head to watch the sun slowly descent from the horizon. Dark brown eyes glittering with admiration.

[break][break]
When Thais said that she was a sailor. Chloe felt a little jealous, assuming that Thais had unlimited freedom and was able to travel how she pleased. "That's awesome! I bet you get to see new things a lot" She asked Thais in a question like manner. Granted Chloe also was allowed to travel frequently and explore new places, it was all she wanted in life but - as a ranger she pretty much always had to follow the orders of superiors no questions asked. 
Chloe glanced over towards the beer Thais held in her hand, slightly blushing. "Yeah, I personally don't like alcohol. I'm a light weight when I drink." She gave her a brief explanation. Truth was Chloe fell asleep easily when she drinks half a bottle of any alcohol substance. It made all the other rangers laugh at her for being such a light weight. 

[break][break]
At the shore Moon bounced up and down from the waves, encouraging Fluffy to leap in with her. She was overjoyed when the totodile eventually did come into the waters failing to take notice that Fluffy wasn't able to swim. After a brief panic, Moon quickly pushed the totodile to the shore, poking her head out and letting out a cry in concern. 
[break][break]
Chloe had been watching what was happening at the shore line and became a little concerned. She was just about to go help out, only stopping once she saw Moon pushing the totodile back to shore. Letting out a sigh of relief her attention went back to Thais. "Oh! I'm a ranger. Was sent here to do a mission." Chloe said with a big smile and fumbled around her pockets, bringing out her ranger card. She eagerly showed it off to Thais. "I'm still a rookie, joined a few months back." Chloe said with a gentle laugh. 

[attr="class","sora-tag"]

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.sora] height:500px; width:350px; background:#000; border-radius:50px 50px 0px 0px; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-large] height:500px; width:350px; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/JiFHmgh.jpg"); border-radius:50px 50px 0px 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-transparent] height:350px; width:250px; background:transparent;border:1px solid #fff; position:absolute; top:70px; left:50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-small] height:450px; width:500px; background-image: linear-gradient(#EBF5FB, #EBF5FB, #FDEBD0); border-radius:200px 200px 0px 0px; position:absolute; bottom:-350px; right:-75px; transition:0.8s ease [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-icon] height:100px; width:100px; border:20px solid #EBF5FB; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/dngg994.gif"); border-radius:100px; position:relative; top:-40px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-text-box]height:290px;width:280px;background:#fff;padding:20px;position:relative;top:-40px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-text] height:250px; width:200px; background:#fff; overflow:auto; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; position:relative; top:20px; left:5px; padding:0px 10px 0px 0px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#909497;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sora:hover .sora-small] -webkit-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; o-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; bottom:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-text::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sora-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #fff; [/newclass] [newclass=.sora-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: #EBF5FB; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-tag]font-size:9px;position:absolute;bottom:20px;left:60px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-text b]color:#17202A;[/newclass]