plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
blow the man down [solo wild]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 6:00:54 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Plank's recent mission diving with Corsola reminded her how much she enjoyed the activity. The cool embrace of the water around her, the feeling of being so completely connected with the sea, the thrill of knowing how fragile she is down here -- exposed to wild pokemon and breathing only thanks to the tank on her back.

It's an almost spiritual experience.

But, she's not here just to enjoy the water! She's got her mind set on a bit of proper exploration, which is why after having her fill of the ocean's depths she surfaces in the Seafloor Cavern.

"Well damn . . ." She murmurs, removing her oxygen tank's regulator from her mouth and pushing her goggles up into her dripping hair. Just the entrance is impressive. Large, the walls glistening and mossy; and the sand beautiful and fine.

"Hurry on up!" she calls behind her before paddling to the edge of the sand and pulling herself up. She makes a mental note of just how steep that drop off is as she crawls onto the "shore" proper.

Behind her a trill comes from her Vaporeon, Mama, as she surfaces herself.

"C'mon, we're gonna look around!" Plank orders. She lifts her feet up and slides them out of their flippers as she waits for the Vaporeon to make her out of the water. Once her feet are bare she stands up, the flippers dangling from the fingers of her left hand and her toes curling in the wet sand.

Mama sidles up beside her. A quick flick of the fins on her face rids her of what little water still clung to her slick body.

@wildmod

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 22:44:01 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEWPIDER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LUNGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 1:49:27 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Plank said they were going to look around, and look around they do! The caverns are massive and sprawling and while it's probably not smart to keep wandering deeper and deeper into a cave she's got no map to that's exactly what she does. Eventually she finds herself to a large "room" with little pools of water dotting its edges.

"God! listen t' the noises, Mama!" She shouts, cupping her hands behind her ears. Once the sound of her own voice bouncing off the walls passes she's left with just the natural ones. Pokemon chirrups, trickling water, echoes of distant movement. It sends a shiver down her spine.

Her eyes are shut and her body practically melting where she stands when there's a tugging on her bathing suit.

"What, Mama?" she asks, more whines, peeking her eyes open to look down. The Vaporeon seems on edge when she lets go of Plank's suit and points with her nose towards a pool. When Plank follows her eyes she finds a handful of Dewpiders watching them from the water's edge -- legs skating on the water.

"What? Bugs?" Plank scoffs, "You were worried about bugs? C'mon now Mama. I bet I can walk up to 'em without issue!"

She approaches as if to prove her point, a hand already extended to them. Most of them scatter at her approach but one stands firm, makes an odd noise at her. Like hissing air. Its little mouth seems to suck at the water surrounding its head when it makes the noise.

"Ah, ya angry at me? Want me t' stay away?" she asks tauntingly, and is rewarded with a repeat of the sound.

"Feisty one, ya are! Ya know, me and my crew are pretty feisty ourselves. Think ya might like some like-minded company?" Plank probes the pokemon with words while her hand reaches out to probe its watery helmet with a single finger. The moment she pokes at it, sending a ripple through the whole thing, the pokemon LUNGES at her.

Plank hits the ground, not from being hit by the Dewipder but because of Mama; who pulled her out of the way of the attack at the last moment.

"You're too feisty for your own good, little bug," Plank warns menacingly, rising to her feet and dusting herself off, "but that's alright! I'm happy t' teach ya the error of your ways!"

That hissing sound comes again, helping Plank to find the bug again where it stands behind her.

"Mama! Let's not mess around! Get on top of it and show it who's boss!" Plank shouts, "Maybe copy its little jump from earlier!"

Mama does just that. COPYCAT copies LUNGE, allowing the Vaporeon to clear the space between herself and the Dewpider in a single leap that catches it off guard. The Dewpider is knocked back, but before it can topple it's caught by a BITE.

It tries to fight back, its legs scrabble as the watery dome around its head glows. An AQUA RING that might have kept it in the fight against an equal is wasted against Mama's superior strength. The BITE deepens.

While the water bubble around Dewpider's head doesn't pop, it does warp around the Vaporeon's fangs. It's hardly any protection at all and in the face of what could easily become a fatal wound the Dewpider goes limp in surrender.

"Good, good, know your limits," Plank says, preening.

Mama releases her prey as Plank tosses a pokeball.

@wildmod

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 23:25:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT DEWPIDER!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LUNGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD & 1 LUCKY LETTER!