Relax in the springs (BB)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 1:04:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.nano-box] height:300px; width:500px; background:#fff; position:relative; overflow:hidden; border-radius:10px; border:1px #FDEDEC solid; font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; [/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-side]height:260px;width:120px;background:#FDEDEC;position:absolute;left:0px;padding:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-icon]height:100px;width:100px;background:url("https://i.imgur.com/dngg994.gif");position:relative;top:35px;border-radius:50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-bottom]height:15px;width:340px;background:#FADBD8;position:absolute;right:0px;bottom:0px;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.th]font-size:150px;color:#F8F9F9;position:absolute;bottom:-20px;right:-20px;z-index:0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-details]height:100px;width:280px;position:absolute;top:125px;left:-60px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-dimensions]padding:5px;max-width:108px;position:relative;top:40px;background:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-color] display:inline-block; height:30px; width:55px; margin:1px; position:relative; top:43px; border:1px #fff solid; [/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-textbox] height:200px; width:150px; border:2px solid; border-color:transparent #FDEDEC transparent transparent; position:relative; padding:20px; left:20px; top:25px; background:transparent; z-index:1; [/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-text]height:200px;width:150px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-rules]height:200px;width:100px;font-size:12px;position:absolute;right:15px;top:45px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-box b] color:#F1948A; [/newclass]

[break][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","sora"]

[attr="class","sora-large"]

[attr="class","sora-transparent"]

[attr="class","sora-small"]

[attr="class","sora-icon"]

[attr="class","sora-text-box"]

[attr="class","sora-text"]

Finally. 
[break]
It took a few hours for Chloe to reach Lavaridge town. She underestimated the Jagged path's hiking level, but it was a good thing that she had been in shape. If it wasn't for that she most likely would have taken the easy route by using the cable cart. Chloe's main reason coming to lavaridge was to visit the hot springs. An elderly women had explained to Chloe that the hot springs were an absolute  necessity, and Chloe did not see the harm in going to check it out. 
[break][break]
However this was Chloe's first time visiting hot springs. When she first laid her eyes on the naturally made springs, she was surprised. Never did it occur to her that she'd be this happy over seeing hot springs. Perhaps it was because she was tired from all the missions she had been doing as a cadet. Ranger work was a lot more exhausting then she hoped. Well now that she was here, it looked like she could finally relax her tired bones and have a peaceful time. 
[break][break]
Briefly glancing around the springs, she was a little glad to see that there was no one around. It meant that she could have some time for herself, finally. Chloe had been a little hesitant on going into the springs. The water looked a lot hotter and she didn't know if she was prepared for it. She watched the vast amount of stream that came from the pools with a little fear, leaving her to wonder how exactly hot the springs were. With a sigh she figured that just sitting down and enjoying peace and quiet counted for rest. 
[break][break]
She pulled a pokeball from her bag, releasing a vaporeon. Lilly the vaporeon also didn't seem to eager to dive into the hot waters, instead she hopped onto a nearby rock, curled up dozed off in a near instant. 

[attr="class","sora-tag"]@open

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.sora] height:500px; width:350px; background:#000; border-radius:50px 50px 0px 0px; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-large] height:500px; width:350px; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/JiFHmgh.jpg"); border-radius:50px 50px 0px 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-transparent] height:350px; width:250px; background:transparent;border:1px solid #fff; position:absolute; top:70px; left:50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-small] height:450px; width:500px; background-image: linear-gradient(#EBF5FB, #EBF5FB, #FDEBD0); border-radius:200px 200px 0px 0px; position:absolute; bottom:-350px; right:-75px; transition:0.8s ease [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-icon] height:100px; width:100px; border:20px solid #EBF5FB; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/dngg994.gif"); border-radius:100px; position:relative; top:-40px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-text-box]height:290px;width:280px;background:#fff;padding:20px;position:relative;top:-40px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-text] height:250px; width:200px; background:#fff; overflow:auto; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; position:relative; top:20px; left:5px; padding:0px 10px 0px 0px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#909497;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sora:hover .sora-small] -webkit-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; o-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; bottom:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-text::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sora-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #fff; [/newclass] [newclass=.sora-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: #EBF5FB; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-tag]font-size:9px;position:absolute;bottom:20px;left:60px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-text b]color:#17202A;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 23:26:21 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
Orion usually avoids the springs. They're beautiful, relaxing, but the thought of social interaction is ordinarily enough to warn him away. After a long hike through the Jagged Path, however, his muscles are screaming for respite. If he's lucky, they'll be empty. Surely it happened, sometimes.

He thinks he's in luck, at first, finding the steaming waters devoid of company. He pulls off his heavy duty hiking boots, sets down his bag of supplies, and has just taken off his shirt when he realizes that his luck is as sour as usual.

He was not alone.

The springs were empty, but a girl sat with her Vaporeon on the surrounding rocks. The Absol at Orion's side tilts its head as if examining the strangers for any sign of threat, then huffs and curls up much like the Water-type to sun itself on the rocks.

If @chloe meets his gaze, Orion looks like a deer caught in headlights.

"Sorry, I, uh, didn't mean to interrupt." His cheeks flush, shirt dangling from his grip. That they're in a public place and he's not doing anything wrong does not seem to soothe his embarrassment. He squints. "Have — have I seen you before?"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 0:26:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.nano-box] height:300px; width:500px; background:#fff; position:relative; overflow:hidden; border-radius:10px; border:1px #FDEDEC solid; font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; [/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-side]height:260px;width:120px;background:#FDEDEC;position:absolute;left:0px;padding:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-icon]height:100px;width:100px;background:url("https://i.imgur.com/dngg994.gif");position:relative;top:35px;border-radius:50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-bottom]height:15px;width:340px;background:#FADBD8;position:absolute;right:0px;bottom:0px;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.th]font-size:150px;color:#F8F9F9;position:absolute;bottom:-20px;right:-20px;z-index:0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-details]height:100px;width:280px;position:absolute;top:125px;left:-60px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-dimensions]padding:5px;max-width:108px;position:relative;top:40px;background:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-color] display:inline-block; height:30px; width:55px; margin:1px; position:relative; top:43px; border:1px #fff solid; [/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-textbox] height:200px; width:150px; border:2px solid; border-color:transparent #FDEDEC transparent transparent; position:relative; padding:20px; left:20px; top:25px; background:transparent; z-index:1; [/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-text]height:200px;width:150px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-rules]height:200px;width:100px;font-size:12px;position:absolute;right:15px;top:45px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nano-box b] color:#F1948A; [/newclass]

[break][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","sora"]

[attr="class","sora-large"]

[attr="class","sora-transparent"]

[attr="class","sora-small"]

[attr="class","sora-icon"]

[attr="class","sora-text-box"]

[attr="class","sora-text"]

The heat from the springs were so great that it made her sweat a storm, and she hadn't even gone into the waters. She wiped off the dripping sweat with her hands, giving herself a small fan. "Man this is hot, don't you think Lilly?" Glancing over to the sleeping vaporeon, softly purring. Well she was glad that someone seemed to be enjoying their time. Well, it probably didn't help that she was wearing such thick clothing at the springs. If someone was here, they surely would give her a bizarre glance. She wasn't exactly to keen on unchanging, someone could just barge in unexpected. Letting out a small sigh she decided to go for it. Yeah she didn't care if anyone came in totally! Was her thought as she tried to build up her self courage. 

[break][break]
She had been in the middle of trying to pull off her sweater - the darn thing always gave her trouble. The sudden voice had shocked her to the core. She managed to pull off the sweater in a panic, meeting direct eye contact with another person, a man. Her eyes directly went to his chest, upon noticing he didn't have a shirt on. Her cheek immediately turned red, and she turned her head. That certainly was a shock, she could feel her heart thumping loudly. 
[break][break]
Taking a moment to calm down, she replied to the man. Not able to meet eye contact "Ah! No problem this is a public place - you shouldn't apologize." Letting out a nervous chuckle, her eyes slowly made contact with his. She felt a pit in her stomach, a little flustered by his good looks. For some reason he also looked familiar, at the time she couldn't figure out how though. "W-well I am a ranger, perhaps you also are a ranger...?" She asked him politely. She had recently joined the league so she doubted that this man knew her from there but it might of been the connection. 

[break][break]
Upon seeing another person, Lilly lifted her head to get a quick peak at Orion and the absol. The vaporeon showed little interest and continued her sun bathing. 

[attr="class","sora-tag"]

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.sora] height:500px; width:350px; background:#000; border-radius:50px 50px 0px 0px; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-large] height:500px; width:350px; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/JiFHmgh.jpg"); border-radius:50px 50px 0px 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-transparent] height:350px; width:250px; background:transparent;border:1px solid #fff; position:absolute; top:70px; left:50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-small] height:450px; width:500px; background-image: linear-gradient(#EBF5FB, #EBF5FB, #FDEBD0); border-radius:200px 200px 0px 0px; position:absolute; bottom:-350px; right:-75px; transition:0.8s ease [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-icon] height:100px; width:100px; border:20px solid #EBF5FB; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/dngg994.gif"); border-radius:100px; position:relative; top:-40px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-text-box]height:290px;width:280px;background:#fff;padding:20px;position:relative;top:-40px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-text] height:250px; width:200px; background:#fff; overflow:auto; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; position:relative; top:20px; left:5px; padding:0px 10px 0px 0px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#909497;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sora:hover .sora-small] -webkit-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; o-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; bottom:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-text::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sora-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #fff; [/newclass] [newclass=.sora-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: #EBF5FB; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-tag]font-size:9px;position:absolute;bottom:20px;left:60px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sora-text b]color:#17202A;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 0:38:38 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
@chloe looks away, and Orion is quick to follow suit. His own cheeks are aflame, hotter even than the air around them, and he busies himself with taking off his pants. It might have seemed an odd way to combat the anxiety — removing more clothing would hardly help the feeling of being exposed — but the reason for it is revealed as he slips into the water.

He'd gone in quick, without allowing himself to acclimate to the heat, and he hisses through his teeth at the temperature change.

He looks back at the young woman, relieved that she seems equally flustered, and lets out a nervous laugh. "I am, yeah, that's gotta be it. I'm sorry, I don't know your name, I meet a lot of people..." Had he ever learned it to begin with? "I'm Orion."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 2:58:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Well this was awkward. Weren't hot springs suppose to be separated by genders? Was she in the wrong and in the male hot springs? Chloe wasn't exactly sure, as she did not pay any particular attention to any of the signs that had been posted outside of the springs. She found it more awkward when the other man removed more clothes without warning. She managed to quickly advert her gaze pretending she didn't notice him removing more clothes. 
And slightly flinched at the sound of the water when he plunged in, it sounded like the water was boiling - maybe it wasn't as bad when you were in it. 
[break][break]
Chloe had been slightly interested in learning more about the man, whenever she stumbled upon other people that were rangers she wanted to get to know them. Realizing she also never introduced her self she quickly did so. "Oh! I'm Chloe" She pointed towards the napping vaporeon, "Her name's Lilly. It's a pleasure to meet you." Chloe added, respectfully bowing her head at Orion. It was something that she tended to do with older people, hopefully he didn't think she was strange. "So uh... um been working hard?" She stumbled on her words, making her question sound a lot more weirder then she intended. "Ah I mean, has work been hard?" She blurted out slightly embarrassed. Even that didn't make much sense, maybe it was the heat that was making her overthink things. "The water's hot isn't it?!"  She didn't mean to ask that one, that was pure accident. Clasping her hands over her mouth, in attempt to keep herself from saying anything else completely stupid. 

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 4:27:57 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
Oddly enough, her own awkward interactions make Orion feel more at ease. It's far more intimidating to carry conversation with someone who was far more socially put-together than himself, but this girl seemed equally out of her element.

She introduces herself as @chloe, and Orion is quick to direct his gaze to the slumbering Vaporeon she indicates next.

"It's nice to meet you, too. And Lilly. He's Altair."

Sunlight catches on the Absol's horn as it turns its head to regard the girl with a red-eyed stare. Though Absol had a reputation as harbingers of doom and disaster, Altair seems indifferent at best. After a moment, he drops his head back onto his paws and blinks lazily at Orion.

Orion offers a stilted laugh as she trips over her words. "Oh, uh, no less than usual. Honestly, Ranger work is a nice break for me." As a councilman, he was still dealing with the fallout of the Three-Day War and the stress of an upcoming press conference he was expected to attend. Because he feels it's expected, he adds, "What about you?"

When she brings up the water, his response is a half-hearted, "They don't call it a hot spring for no reason, haha..."