plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
sugar in the hold [mission]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 3:28:06 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Plank lays sprawled out across the width of the Vagabond, head hanging over one end (arms extended along the edge) and ankles crossed over the other. Her eyes are locked on the sky -- mostly purple, with a gradient of orange in the distance that fades more and more as the sun moves to hideaway below the horizon. It's beautiful but that's not the kind of thought dominating her mind.

Her eyes are glassy as they look beyond the scenery. She's thinking not about the touching sight, but the path they're going have to take in the water. The obstacles they can expect. What to do if trouble shows itself. Plank may be a smuggler seasoned beyond her meager years; but no mistakes can be allowed on this job and that makes her anxious.

She's still technically a grunt proving herself, and she'll be damned if she gives anyone reason to worry just a couple missions in.

"Boys, and Baby, ya need t' be sharp tonight -- ya hear me?" Plank seemingly warns the air. When her team's heads surface from the water, two fish and a Croconaw, though it becomes clear who she was addressing. They give various sounds and gestures in reply, but they all seem to be recognizing the order.

"Good. Now we jus' need the cargo. Takin' its sweet time gettin' here . . ." She complains, sitting up a bit so she can look past her feet to the shore. The ship is tucked off to the edge of the beach, a secret little strip of sand hidden by a twist of land.

It's a smart place to lay anchor for a job like this, but Plank can't help worrying her unknown partner coming with the cargo might be too dim to find it. She picks a bit at her ratty sweatshirt and gives her flip-flops a flap to chase that anxiety away. Team Rocket may be pushed underground but there's no way they employ those lacking in wits that badly.

mission
ooc: for reference, The Vagabond is a small boat that looks a bit like this!

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 7:23:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","aoibody"]
[attr="class","aoiheader"]
[attr="class","aoipost"]

Aoi leaned against the passenger door, resting her cheek against the palm of her hand. She wore a bored expression. The corners of her lips tucked down into a slight frown. She peered out her window, admiring the city as it zoomed past.

"Slateport would be a great place for a vacation home." Aoi could picture it perfectly. Nothing fancy, just a two-story house with a patio overlooking the beach. So she could enjoy a glass of wine while watching the sunset. Alone or with someone else, it didn't really matter.

If only she could afford such a place. There was a time not that long ago where she could have. Back before she'd had her fall from grace. She'd gone from dining with the stars to partying with criminals and crooks. Not that there was much of a difference.

They were all rotten - Team Rocket just happened to be honest about it.

Aoi shifted her attention from the window to the rear-view mirror. Reflected in the mirror were two cages with black cloth laid overtop them. They sat strapped to the bed of the truck with heavy-duty straps. She was curious about what the cages held.

Aoi had picked both up in Mauville, but professional courtesy had stopped her from looking inside. They both obviously held Pokemon but of what species?

"We're here."

She felt the truck slow to a stop, and she lowered her eyes. Off in the distance, Aoi could make out the golden sand of Slateport's beach. It looked like she'd be walking the rest of the way to the rendezvous point. Aoi smiled, her demeanor changing as she exited the vehicle.

"Thank you so much! I have no idea what I would have done without your help." she bowed her head slightly.

"O-of course, no problem at all."

Lifting her head, Aoi brushed some hair behind her ear and smiled at him warmly. "Just let me get my Pokemon from the back, and I'll be out of your way." Aoi released her Gengar and Druddigon from their Pokeballs. With a nod towards the back of the truck, the pair went to grab the cages. Aoi continued to flirt and make small talk as she waited. When both cages were secure, she bid the driver adieu and headed to the beach.

Once she arrived, it took her a moment to find the boat. Had it not been so cleverly hidden, Aoi might have spotted it sooner. She walked towards the beach's edge, rounding the small twist of land that sheltered the Vagabond from view.

The girl captaining the ship looked younger than Aoi by at least a few years. If Aoi had to wager a guess, she'd place the girl's age somewhere between sixteen and eighteen. Concerning given the nature of what they were doing but Aoi didn't let it show.

"Ahoy captain." an enthusiastic smile flashed across her face, and she waved.

"First mate Ozakai, reporting for duty." Dante and Loch stepped into view. They stood on opposite sides of their trainer with cages in hand.

"Just tell me where to place the cargo." and then they could take a peek inside the cages.
NOTES: Reporting for duty Captain Plank

TAG:
[attr="class","aoibottom"]

[googlefont=Merriweather:400]

[newclass=.aoiheader]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/BLYnMR7/Sugar-In-The-Hold.png);width:525px;height:100px;font-size:45px;margin-bottom:10px;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-30px;border-bottom: 2px #925c8c solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aoiheader div]background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #5543b1, #934A98); /* For Chrome and Safari */ background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #5543b1, #934A98); /* Standard syntax; must be last */ -webkit-background-clip: text;background-clip: text;color: transparent;width:500px;padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aoibody]background-color:#333333;border:2px solid #222;border-top:none;border-bottom:none;width:465px;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aoibody h1]color:#7a7a7a;margin:15px 0px 5px 25px;padding: 0px 20px;width:300px;word-spacing:3px;border-left: solid 1px #925c8c;border-right: solid 1px #925c8c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aoibody table b]color:#925c8c;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:14px;font-family:monospace;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aoibottom]width:527px;height:25px;background-color:#925c8c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aoipost]text-align:justify;font-family:Times New Roman;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:1px;padding:35px;color:#E7EFE8;background-color:#333333;line-height:15px;clear:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aoipost b]color:#925c8c[/newclass]
[newclass=.aoipost::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aoipost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:2px solid #925c8c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 6:46:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
porygon

is your cargo!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

genderless - download[break]
discharge / recover / conversion / conversion 2

THEIR CARGO IS PRECIOUS: a rare porygon, able to move freely in cyberspace and camouflage itself for covert situations. should one encounter a porygon created by silph co., they would find an incredibly versatile partner.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 2:51:54 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Plank peers over her lifted legs at the other girl, more a woman actually. The two somethings in her hands and the directness of her introduction tells her she's probably her partner.

"Ahoy," she responds, dropping her legs and groaning as she sits upright and stretches her back. There's a series of pops and cracks from her back; and then again from her neck as she twists it this way and that.

"C'mon, climb aboard," Plank demands simply, waving the woman (Ozaki, at least that's the name she offers) forward as she goes from sitting to standing. While her partner boards the Vagabond, Plank goes to the back end of the ship to undo a rope securing them to shore.

"Don't spit on my ship, don't litter in or outta my ship, and stay focused while we're workin'." she says all this while facing away from Ozaki, and upon turning to look her in the face continues, "And you're not my first mate. That's Jack, but he's not feelin' well today. You'll do in the meantime, though."

Once she's done speaking she nods towards the rattling cargo Ozaki brought on with her. A silent question.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 13:38:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","aoibody"]
[attr="class","aoipost"]

Doing as instructed, Aoi stepped aboard the Vagabond - her smile never leaving her face. It was a quaint vessel. Smaller than the boats she was used to, but big enough for what they needed. She pointed to a spot on the ship that seemed away from anything important.

"There." she said, ordering her Pokemon to set the cages down.

Aoi felt herself cringe as the teenager continued to give her orders. "Someone's bossy." but it was her ship. The least she could do was respect the girl's rules while aboard it. Her demeanor playful, Aoi saluted as the girl spun around to face her.

"Roger that captain." the actress giggled, "I'll keep my loogies and my trash to myself." she clapped her hands together with a grin.

"Now, let's check out the cargo!" her excitement couldn't have been more obvious. Aoi gripped the cloth on both cages and flung them off. Two Porygon greeted the smugglers with wide pixelated eyes. Startled, they emitted a series of high-pitched beeps and boops.

Aoi bent down in front of the cages with a finger pressed against her lips. "Shhh." her voice was soft, reassuring, and she offered both Pokemon a warm smile. "Everything's gonna be alright. We're gonna take you somewhere safe - a place more cozy than those cages." she whispered. The Pokemon calmed, bodies stuttering as they moved - hunting for decit in Aoi's words.

They hadn't found any.

Standing, Aoi looked over to the girl in charge, "Wowie, not one but two Porygons. We've got some pretty valuable cargo captain." too bad she couldn't keep one.

TAG:

[newclass=.aoiheader]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/BLYnMR7/Sugar-In-The-Hold.png);width:525px;height:100px;font-size:45px;margin-bottom:10px;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-30px;border-bottom: 2px #925c8c solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aoiheader div]background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #5543b1, #934A98); /* For Chrome and Safari */ background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #5543b1, #934A98); /* Standard syntax; must be last */ -webkit-background-clip: text;background-clip: text;color: transparent;width:500px;padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aoibody]background-color:#333333;border:2px solid #222;border-top:none;border-bottom:none;width:465px;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aoibody h1]color:#7a7a7a;margin:15px 0px 5px 25px;padding: 0px 20px;width:300px;word-spacing:3px;border-left: solid 1px #925c8c;border-right: solid 1px #925c8c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aoibody table b]color:#925c8c;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:14px;font-family:monospace;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aoibottom]width:527px;height:25px;background-color:#925c8c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aoipost]text-align:justify;font-family:Times New Roman;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:1px;padding:35px;color:#E7EFE8;background-color:#333333;line-height:15px;clear:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aoipost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:2px solid #925c8c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 22:17:22 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The job has Plank in a more reserved mood than usual, but being called "Captain" for the second time still sends a warm rush through her system. It's hard to resist the urge to crack a smile. She manages nonetheless.

"Best ya do," she says instead. A moment later she turns around properly, winding the now untied rope around her arm in practiced loops. While she does this she watches Ozaki walk over and uncover their charges for the evening. Her gut twists a little at the startled noises they make, but she grits her teeth a little and the feeling passes.

The last time she let empathy get in the way of this job she was truly a child and she'd regretted it.

That said, Plank appreciates Ozaki's soothing words to the poor Porygon. They're lies of course; but at least they put the pokemon at ease enough that they stop making such a distracting racket.

"Sure enough," she responds to Ozaki's observation, again struggling against the urge to grin, "We better get goin'. I'm sure the client's waitin'. Find a place t' sit, don't care where."

As she gives her instructions Plank tosses the now coiled rope onto a bench and sits herself down in the back of the boat. Out of necessity, seeing as the motor and the throttle are both there. Before she flips the engine on she looks down into the water.

"Again! Boys, Baby, keep the waters clear!" she calls down; and again her pokemon surface to offer their own individual signs of affirmation before vanishing into the depths again. Under the water they circle the boat, occasionally visible as shadows passing beneath the meager waves.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 5:37:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","aoibody"]
[attr="class","aoipost"]

Aoi nodded, "Right." she says and takes a seat on the ship's starboard side. Peering over the edge, Aoi smiled as the squad of water-types emerged from the water. "Impressive." she whistles, "You certainly came prepared." this clearly wasn't Plank's first time doing this. Aoi wasn't sure how that made her feel. Relived that the teen's bossy attitude wasn't just for show - or disappointment that a girl so young was used to a life of crime.

"Loch, why don't you join them?" the Druddigon nods obediently and takes off into the sky. He flies ahead of the ship - moving just slow enough not to outpace it by too much. Meanwhile, Aoi locks eyes with her Gengar. A silent exchange taking place between them. The ghost-type fidgets with its fingers nervously and sits down across from the cages.

Yawning, Aoi spreads her arms out along the boat's side and glances over to Plank. "So, what's your name? Not that I mind calling you captain, but I'd prefer to have a name to go with the rank." she grins and looks towards the water. "You gotta have a cool one, right? All the best pirates do after all." the actress chuckles - an almost childlike curiosity in her tone.

TAG:

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 6:27:03 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The whistle and the praise does finally earn a small grin from Plank. What can she say? She is prepared; and it feels nice to get a bit of recognition for it.

"Been at this for a while," she responds, adjusting the rudder so they'll pull further from shore, "Make sure your dragon stays close t' us. I'm tryin' t' keep us out of the lighthouse's spot. I'm not sure anyone's even in the damn thing these days, but better safe than sorry."

As Plank speaks she looks out in front of them, watches the light passing over the water in the distance. If they keep close to the cliffside, but not so close as to scrape the rocks . . . The Vagabond can do that. She can do that.

"People call me Plank," she replies to the older woman's question without looking at her initially. Once she feels sure the water ahead of them is clear, though, she turns and shoots a smug smile Ozaki's way.

"I think it's pretty cool, sounds even cooler when ya put 'Captain' in front of it," she says.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 11:25:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","aoibody"]
[attr="class","aoipost"]

Aoi notes the grin, glad to see that Plank wasn't always serious. "How long's a while?" she asks, more than a little curious. "Oh, and don't worry - Loch's smart enough to steer clear of anything that would get us spotted." Aoi winks at the captain. "You're not that only one with a little experience." but unlike her companion, it's not something she's proud of.

Smuggling, working for Team Rocket - these weren't things that Aoi wanted to use her talents for. The stage and the silver screen were where her heart lay. She longed to go back, but that wasn't an option. Not anymore. If she wanted to act now; if she desired the rush that being on stage and playing someone else gave her. She had no choice but to get it here.

Plank's smile, smug though it is, warms the woman's heart. As does the subtle yet obvious hint that she wants Aoi to call her Captain Plank. "It's defiantly cool." she confirms, "Captain Plank." Aoi adds with a smile.

Aoi glances briefly at her Gengar whose still sitting nervously in front of the cages. Silently, Aoi struggles with a choice, and it's a surprisingly difficult one. She wants the Porygon, and while she's playing a character, Aoi genuinely does find herself growing fond of the teen. Enough so that her original plan of having Gengar snatch it when they made land is sounding less appealing.

"So, Captain Plank - we should probably talk about something important before we reach our detestation." Aoi proclaims with giddy enthusiasm. "I really and I mean really want one of those Porygons for myself." she slips a hand through the bars of the cage next to her. Gently, Aoi caresses the head of the Porygon inside.

"And, just here me out here, I was thinking that we could maybe just say there was only one?"

TAG:

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 19:47:05 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]There's a moment of pause as Plank realizes she's let on maybe a little more than she's comfortable with.

How long's a while? Quiet a lot, at least for her. Damn near half her life. Not a good half, either.

She doesn't say that. Instead her face tightens for a moment before relaxing with a humorless, breathy laugh.

"A while," she repeats simply in lieu of an actual answer, "Happy you've been at it long enough not t' be any trouble. Was worried I'd be stuck babysittin' some green idiot."

"Captain Plank" puts some genuine mirth back into her expression. The smug smile returns a little weaker than before. It's short lived.

The next avenue of discussion is shady and too narrow for her to comfortably walk down. Plank's hand tightens on the throttle as she turns suddenly sharp eyes on Ozaki.

They flicker over to the gentle touch the older girl gives the merchandise and her stomach does that little twist again.

"This job is important t' me," she starts, voice rigid, "I can't risk takin' any hits t' my reputation. Not this early in t' my workin' here."

It's not necessarily a no, but it's certainly not a yes either.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2021 20:26:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","aoibody"]
[attr="class","aoipost"]

Aoi giggled, "A while." she repeats, mimicking Plank's voice with a surprising level of accuracy. "You don't have to be all vague. If you don't wanna answer, that's fine." everyone was entitled to their secrets after all. She wouldn't push - even if her curiosity demanded an answer.

"I've been doing this for six years now." her head turns toward the front of the ship. Glancing at the water's surface with a distant expression, Aoi's lips part as she sighs. "Longer depending on who you ask." the moment is an honest one, her words whispered only to herself.

Her bubbly persona is quick to return. Plank's eyes on her, sharp like daggers, does little to dissuade the warm smile on her face. It's the captain's hesitant objection that brings the corners of her lips down into a frown.

"Aw, come on!" she whines, still petting the now softly beeping Porygon. "Just look at that little thing! It wants to come with me." Aoi nods to the Porygon. It's eyes are closed, an expression of bless on its blocky face.

"Besides, you don't have to take any of the blame." Aoi added with a sympathetic tone. "We can put all the fault on me. Tell'em I only showed up with the one because of some accident or mix up on my end." it sounded like a good plan to her. If it failed to convince Plank, then Aoi supposed she could just take it by force.

She'd really have preferred not too, however.

TAG:

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2021 21:59:20 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]A part of Plank wants to bristle at what she reads as casual mockery. At the blasé way Ozaki brushes over her discomfort. Another wants to commiserate. Six years, that's about as long as she's been at it. Longer depending on who you ask.

But the topic is lost to the new subject of discussion. Plank's face tightens along with her stomach this time, listening to the Porygon's soft sounds of content. Plank's teeth gently pinch the inside of her bottom lip for a moment before she speaks.

"Of course it does," she replies matter of factly, "Nothin' in this world thinks it's goin' anywhere good in a cage."

Her voice grows a bit more strained, "Nothin' ya ever move in this business wants t' go where it's goin'. I thought ya weren't green?"

There's accusation and the beginning notes of genuine irritation and bitterness in her words.

"So what?" she asks, "I let ya run off before we get there with your li'l' prize and tell 'em I didn't think t' double check the request or pat ya down before ya left or . . ."

Frustration and condescension enter the mix. Anxiety, barely hidden underneath everything else -- mostly secondhand. But still the continued, conspicuous absence of a direct refusal.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2021 11:41:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","aoibody"]
[attr="class","aoipost"]

She's cracking, Aoi notes, watching the young girl's face tighten. Plucking at Plank's heartstrings doesn't exactly make her feel good. She's still a child, but Aoi wants the Porygon. "You're right." she admits, "I'm sure it be elated to go with anyone who showed it a shred of kindness." Aoi looks at the Porygon with sympathetic eyes.

Her lips curve into a frown as she pulls her hand out from the cage. "I'm not green." annoyance hangs thick in Aoi's tone. It's the second time tonight that she's allowed herself to break character. She's trying her best to keep it together - but Plank's comment sets her off. It reminds her of Johto, of how those she'd considered family and friends use to treat her.

Violet orbs look up from the caged beast and narrow on Plank. There's a sternness to her face that wasn't present moments ago. It's the kind of stern expression that only a mother could give.

"Kindness and empathy do not equate to a lack of experience, captain. Nor are they a sign of weakness." despite her expression, there's no anger in her voice. In fact, Aoi's tone is oddly calm - frighteningly so. "The fact you assume so just shows how green you are." silence fills the air as Aoi lets words linger.

She breaks it a few moments later. Flipping a metaphorical switch in her mind that pulls her back into character. She's not entirely same, but the giddy look in her eyes returns. "Now, where were we? OH! Right - discussing the Porygon." Aoi lifts a hand to rub at the back of her neck.

"I was thinking I'd just store the Porygon in a Pokeball and then work my charms on the client. That way you don't have to lie about anything. Sound fair?"

NOTES: teehee

TAG:

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2021 18:42:47 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Oh no, Ozaki doesn't get to turn this around on her.

"Empathy 'n' kindness are all well 'n' good, but lettin' them get in the way of your fuckin' job is rookie shit!" Plank bites out, "If ya want t' get anythin' done in this line'a work, if ya want t' go anywhere, and if ya want your skin to stay where it's attached to your dainty li'l' body ya learn to put your job first 'n' your feelin's second!"

Plank's body is shaking with how tense it is, her voice an aggressive growl. The hand on the throttle, directing the rudder, is surprisingly steady; but her other clutches at her shorts. The smooth fabric twists between her fingers and pulls up over her knee.

"I'm not assumin' shit! I'm tryin' t' let ya in on the truths of this world we're in, but you're too dim t' clue in on when ya should shut up and listen," the words coming out of her mouth are borrowed. Dredged up from memory and thrown up out of anger. The hand wrapped in her shorts suddenly releases them to drag its way up her face and into her hair.

When the other girl explains her plan the hand drops before giving a non-committal wave.

"Whatever, let your bleedin' heart lead the way. If they cut our pay I'm cuttin' your portion; and if ya get caught I'm not helpin' ya get away."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 4:24:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","aoibody"]
[attr="class","aoipost"]

Aoi sighed, allowing the girl to have her outburst. Arguing with a child about life's complexities wouldn't get her anywhere. "Okay, Captain," she replied with a smile. It would be best to let Plank think whatever she wanted. Besides, the Porygon was Aoi's to take now.

She took an empty Pokeball from around her waist and tapped it against the Porygon's head. There was no resistance as the Pokemon was sucked inside. A satisfying click followed shortly after, and Aoi returned the ball to her waist.

One awkward boat ride in silence later, and the pair arrived at their destination. The client was already waiting for them on the small island that was their rendezvous point. Just like she promised, Aoi handled the conversation. The client hadn't been too pleased about only receiving half the expected delivery.

But Aoi was good at what she did, better than good if you were to ask her. A bit of sweet-talking, a flirtatious wink here, a seductive touch there, and the client was willing to let it slide. He took his ill-gotten gains and left the pair to their own devices.

Once the conversation was finished and the client had left, Aoi slumped down into the boat. Ready for Plank to take them both back to the mainland.

NOTES: teehee

TAG: