Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
F is for friend
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 9:39:16 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]
Bryan was visitng lavaridge town's famous hotsprings for the new year. He's been exhausted physically and mentally lately. The appearance of that weird ass Pokémon he knew little to nothing about. He's kept it in it's ball ever since he woke up with it staring at him from his bed silently. He didn't really even understand what that night was about, all those memories and events didn't happen to him but he still remembered it all crystal clear. He needed to take a personal day from Zenji's lab to just process it all which was rare for him since he didn't like to take days off. [break][break]

However he didn't expect to run into a familiar face here, especially a coworker's 

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,333 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
F is for friend
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 18:12:16 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
supposed one tells priam about some superstition that spending time in a bath on lavaridge's hot springs cleanses away bad luck and all that, they should expect him to try it out the next day. new years was the perfect excuse to bring superstitions out after all, coupled with how shitty hoenn had been for the last year.

he comes in all prepared when priam catches a familiar face on the rare occasion that he's visiting lavaridge. "hey!" he calls loudly as soon as he spots him.

an arm swings around his shoulders as priam latches onto him. getting physical while both of them were half naked right before they enter the pool itself did not bother the young man at the slightest.

"two things," he whispers as he holds two fingers up in the air. "first, you didn't tell me you were part of it, and second, you ditched my party. what's your defense?"

priam forgets about his agenda as soon as he's distracted with his interrogation.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
F is for friend
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 15:12:03 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan's response to Priam was rather simple "I got glass in my face. That's why." he said rather annoyed remembering the Whiskey and whoever the hell that was that was pretending to be him. He also let out a small smirk at Priam, as he wondered if the guy was joking. "You didn't even tell me you're real name. I'm sure it's not conrad, and you didn't tell me you were in rocket either, neither did Ji-hoon. if that's even his real name." [break][break]

H
e said, taking note how close him and Priam were despite both of them being almost in the buff. Most people would try to pull away from priam since they were in a hot spring but Bryan wasn't all that bothered by it and besides, they were alone anyways so no one was there to interrupt. "How did the rest of the party go? I hope I didn't ruin the entire thing with my little burst of anger." he asked curiously as he lowered himself in the water.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,333 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
F is for friend
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 14:13:19 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i'm actually mister conrad!" he corrects, frantic. his expression quickly shifts, as dynamic as he was, as priam "you just want to call me by my first name since you're interested in me, ain't ya?"

priam fires off finger guns at bryan as he goes into the water, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth as he did. "first name priam, last name conrad," he tells him. "being called by my surname just sounds... refined... yeah, that's the word."

he eventually joins him by the pool and positions himself across bryan. he takes one foot in first, not used to the naturally high temperatures of the hot springs, before deciding to just plunge into the water since having his skin exposed to air made him feel cold.

it takes him a moment to get used to the temperature, but once he settles in, he releases a sigh of relief. as soon as his own battle with the hot spring was done, he quickly goes back to bryan's inquiry.

"mister walsh came in and told us that it's not his birthday." he answers, disappointed. "after that, it's just a bunch of drinking and socializing and networking. you didn't miss much, to be honest."

it would be pretty terrible of him if he told bryan that he missed all the fun, after all.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
F is for friend
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 19:46:00 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

he decided to mess with priam a bit, grabbing the man's cheeks and turning them towards his own "And what if I am?" He said giving a seductive gaze.  He then let go and laughed it off  as he liked messing with people. "If I was you wouldn't know, I'd do small things till you came to me of your own will." he told him "I just wanted to know your real name is all, simple as that." he stretched his arms a bit and put both of his arms back out of the water and used it to hold himself up by the edge of the pool. [break][break]

however Bryan lost his mind at the next comment and began to laugh really hard when Priam told him it wasn't even the man's birthday "Damn so I got glass in my face for no reason? I didn't scar at least so no harm no foul." he told him "Eh at least I got a nice buzz from the whole thing. Did you at least enjoy yourself?" he asked as he threw his head back from the heat of the water, damn it was hot.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,333 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
F is for friend
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 12:19:21 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
bryan's stare gives priam confusion more than anything else, his hand rubbing his cheek after he takes his grip from it. it takes a while before it clicks in his head, as it's almost always the other way around. bryan catches him off-guard when the question is asked as he was still deciphering things in his head.

"r-right now?" he clarifies, flustered.

he isn't a coward that backs down from the fight. priam steels up his resolve, not wanting to be the one that goes down first. he catches bryan's drift in this game of chicken, and priam makes sure that he's not losing.

"i'm enjoying myself right now, if that's what you're asking! are you enjoying you--"

he stops himself, noticing that most of his body was submerged in the water. he looks back at bryan and notices how he holds himself and decides to do the same.

with a huff, he rests his elbows on the edge of the pool, propping him up the same way bryan did. his torso remains above the surface, puffing his chest as if to show off results from years of manual service for rocket.

"are you enjoying yourself?" he retorts, throwing the question back to bryan.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
F is for friend
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 22:40:18 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Oh? it seems like Priam enjoyed the tease much more than Bryan thought hehe, maybe he enjoyed it a bit as well. However Bryan was NOT shy at all so if Priam was going to keep teasing him he'd up the game a bit. "Well, I certainly didn't expect my hotspring trip to keep going this way. But yes I am most certainly enjoying the view." he said as a devilish grin painted his face. [break][break]

"haha you're full of surprises huh? I like your spunk." he said as he noted that he enjoyed Priam's energetic personality. He lit up a room with his presence with what he's seen so far. Bryan decided to stand up, the water being parallels to his waste line. His own body toned from typically roughing it in the woods with his Pokémon as he traveled all around hoenn. Bryan would watch closely where Priam's eyes wandered. "is it the hotsprings making your face so red?"

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,333 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
F is for friend
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 5:37:42 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he only gets more red when bryan mentions it, covering his face with his hand when he realizes it. he'd provide him a perfect excuse, but priam wasn't going to let the other get what he wanted out of him.

"n-n-no!" he stammers, trying to get it together. he takes his hand away from his mouth. "i'm just surprised you're really out here for me."

he struggles keeping his eyes up to meet bryan's, but curiosity gets him to stray all the way down, not having seen anyone else's besides his own. eventually, his control over himself breaks. it flashes before him before he manages to force it back up once more.

"u-um."

eventually, he stands up at full height as well, matching bryan's bravado with his own. arms on his waist, he faces him with confidence as he now manages to maintain eye contact more easily when they have both played their cards now.

"did you like it when i get red like that?" he responds back.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
F is for friend
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 8:35:16 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan raised an eyebrow at Priam as the boy asked a rather innocent question. Did he like that Priam was being bashful and shy but tried to put on a brave face? Yeah, a lot more than he'd like to admit out loud. His face turned a bit red as Priam was acting WAYYY too innocent, Bryan might bite. [break][break]

In fact Bryan was kind of done with the teasing, it was time to be bolder. Bryan leaned in close to priam, fitting his arm through the holes Priam's arms created, and pulled him into his arm's reach by pulling him by his backside. "What do you think?" he said as he looked into his eyes as the world's widest grin was painted across his face.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,333 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
F is for friend
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 18:21:58 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the only thing he was taught was how to get to this point. no one has told him what happens next.

typical teenage hormones start to get active when bryan comes closer than anyone has within priam's boundaries. noses flare as he stares down, tensing as he feels his hold on him.

his mind gets muddled with thoughts, overloading his mind's processes and making him unable to process the happenings before him properly. this was one kind of validation he didn't know he wanted.

"...want to go somewhere else?" he asks.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
F is for friend
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 6:19:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: