siege

The Stork
he/him
July 7th
Rustboro
heterosexual
head scientist
head scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
Alek Xanders DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alek
Alek Xanders
beaches be crazy [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 2:31:07 GMT
Alek Xanders Avatar
it gets harder just to breathe
feel like the walls are closin' in

PARTY

Alek, for a few months now, had lived underwater inside a rather large submarine. Knowing his living conditions, it would've been a good idea to capture at least a pokemon or two able to swim and survive underwater. As it was long due, he went on towards the more secluded areas of Slateport's beach, long ways past those who's out and about enjoying the water. Alek had high hopes to encounter more specimen for him to examine, after all, most aquatic pokemon do tend to have such curious compositions.

He kicked up sand with every stride, dressed a bit less formal than usual, yet still much overdressed for where he was. He wore a tanktop sure, though he still had his slacks on. At the very least, he wore a pair of flip-flops knowing well that the sand would've ruined his leather. And thank God, his mask was nowhere to be found.

The sun was setting, what a marvelous view it was. Though he wasn't there to see sights.

"C'mon." He uttered to himself, yawning shortly after. "I just need an interesting find..."

[ OOC ] open wild!

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
beaches be crazy [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 3:05:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The day had finally been winding down for Chloe. She had just finished up a mission for the league and had briefly stopped at the beach, her pokemon loved coming after all. Sun sets at the beach really were a wonder, the way the ocean's waves was tinted with pink and orange. It was a sight that never disappointed. Chloe walked along the beach's shore-line, foot prints trailing after her in the soft sand. She held her work boots in one hand, she didn't want to get sand in them that would be a hassle. 

[break]
She kept her eyes on the oceans waters. Her recently caught mantyke had been swimming happily within the waves. Chloe was glad to see that it had been adjusting to her quite nicely - there weren't really any problems when it came to training. She met eyes with another individual, a man. Blinking she gave the man a closer look. She didn't think that someone would come to a beach dressed in that get up. "Hello beautiful day!"" She spoke cheerfully with a gentle smile.
[break]
When she heard him speak, she assumed that he was here trying to catch pokemon. "You been out here long? most pokemon tend to come out in moonlight!"

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,785 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
beaches be crazy [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 5:13:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RIBOMBEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELD DUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POLLEN PUFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DAZZLING GLEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAINING KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @chloe

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD POLITOED APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPER VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

siege

The Stork
he/him
July 7th
Rustboro
heterosexual
head scientist
head scientist
awards
63 posts
Alek Xanders DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alek
Alek Xanders
beaches be crazy [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 6:10:02 GMT
Alek Xanders Avatar

PARTY

"Not long at all, no." He sighed as he met eyes with a certain stranger. Meeting someone along the way was inevitable, he did suppose. "And a solid advice." He nodded. It was much appreciated indeed. Just as dusk came to be, the pokemon around the area did seem to start and show themselves.

The ever so vibrant politoed caught his eye, the fluttering ribombee not so much. From within it's pokeball out came his equally green Cell, the reuniclus. Alek gave the politoed a point, a gesture enough for the reuniclus to know what its master wanted

With its big slimy arms, the reuniclus gave the toad a might hammer arm, whilst ensuring that it won't leave the politoed damaged beyond Alek's liking.

"Oh, uh..." He turned his attention towards the female beside him as he threw a ball towards the now weakened politoed. "Please, do help yourself. I suppose you're out to hunt as well?"

[ OOC ] @chloe + catching politoed

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
beaches be crazy [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 7:19:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Chloe nodded, glad that the stranger seemed to be kind enough. She hadn't really been trying to capture any more pokemon Chloe felt that she had a pretty solid team already. Though it wouldn't hurt to fill up the pokedex a little bit she was an overachiever after all. Her eyes glanced towards the fluttering Ribombee who had been giving Jett a curious glance. 
[break]
Chloe had a weak spot for adorable pokemon and she settled on capturing it. "Jett Hydropump." Chloe directed pointing at the Ribombee who had been floating above the mantyke. Jett understood Chloe's command, peaking her head out from the waves she shot a powerful burst of water at the unsuspecting ribombee, the force strong enough to knock it onto the ground. Easy enough for Chloe to chuck a pokeball at it.
[break][break]
She glanced back Alek's way noticing that he himself had been caught up in trying to get a pokemon. "That's right, though I probably won't be looking to catch many - I'm a little short on pokeballs." Chloe said with a laugh patting at her jean pocket where she stored her pokeballs. "Oh - Names Chloe. Pleasure to meet you.. mister.." Her words trailed off waiting for the man to introduce himself.
[break][break]
+ + capture attempt of ribombee

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,785 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
beaches be crazy [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 3:41:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BUIZEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WHIRLPOOL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR WIND

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MARILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUGE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOUNCE

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

siege

The Stork
he/him
July 7th
Rustboro
heterosexual
head scientist
head scientist
awards
63 posts
Alek Xanders DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alek
Alek Xanders
beaches be crazy [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 4:31:06 GMT
Alek Xanders Avatar

PARTY

"It's Alek." He replied, curtly, as he stored his newly caught toad together with the rest of his crew. That's right, pokeballs. Drats, he thought; he did forget to stock up, thankfully, the young lady gave him a reminder. He had to be picky with what to catch from then on out. "A pleasure to meet you just the same." He nodded.

His reuniclus remained out of its container, hovering near Chloe. A curious thing, the reuniclus was, as it seemed to observe the female intently. "And please excuse my pokemon, it's a tad bit too nosy." He added.

Marill and buizel came to show themselves. Speaking of being picky, Alek decided to spare the two, granting Chloe more of a choice. Cell, the reuniclus, tensed up at the sight of the two and braced for combat, though with a have of Alek's hand, it returned to its more carefree demeanor

"Looking for anything specific?" He asked.

[ OOC ] @chloe + skip

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
beaches be crazy [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 10:21:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Chloe walked towards the still pokeball, taking a brief moment to celebrate the capture in her mind. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of someone she met just a minute earlier. She cleared her throat a little to happy over the fact that she caught the ribombee even if it wasn't what she had in mind. She was a sucker for cute little pokemon after all. 
[break][break]
Chloe curiously blinked at Alec's pokemon, she had never seen such a pokemon with a strange look. In a way it was adorable and it just looked a little clueless. "Oh no it's okay!" She responded cheerfully, seeing no reason for him to apologize for such a silly reason. Chloe hadn't spotted out the marill, and while it was quite she decided to let it go.
Ah, well I'm not to picky but I am trying to catch a starmie. " She was hopeful in encountering it out on the beach, but wouldn't be disappointed if one didn't show. It prompted Chloe to ask Alec if he had been looking for anything in particular. "Looking to get more water pokemon?"
[break][break]
Meanwhile Jett had been getting along with the wild buizel, playing together within the waves. Chloe finally took notice of the buizel and upon seeing how it got along with Jett - she figured it would be a pity to tear them apart. The buizel seemed more then willing to assist Chloe on her future journeys. Realizing that this, Chloe quickly threw a pokeball in it's direction.

[break][break]

+ + capture attempt of buizel

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,785 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
beaches be crazy [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 3:25:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLEFAIRY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIFE DEW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METEOR MASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEALING WISH

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLAUNCHER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MEGA LAUNCHER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURA SPHERE

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]CHLOE CAUGHT BUIZEL!

close tab

played by

siege

The Stork
he/him
July 7th
Rustboro
heterosexual
head scientist
head scientist
awards
63 posts
Alek Xanders DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alek
Alek Xanders
beaches be crazy [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 9:09:36 GMT
Alek Xanders Avatar

PARTY

"Starmie? It would be lovely to examine one, I suppose. Especially interesting considering common hearsay of it's speculated alien origin." He couldn't help but ramble as he watched Chloe with his more pacifist approach at catching creatures, talking out loud of his mental notes without much realization. "I'll be sure to alert you if I spot one."

"And preferably, yes." He replied in response to her query. "Though I'd take what I can, regardless of typing." He shrugged. He felt around his belt and counted how many empty pokeballs he had left. For now, he had at most four more though with no expectation to use them all.

The clefairy was a welcome surprise and a rare find, or so he thinks, considering its often timid nature. He knew of its kind to be rather adept at healing, something he might need considering the dangers presented by affiliating with rocket. The reuniclus gave the fairy type a beam of confusion, hoping to disorient his catch. With that done, Alek threw a ball, hoping to nab the fairy type for his own

[ OOC ] @chloe + catching clefairy

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
beaches be crazy [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 23:46:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Tilting her head to the right as she listened to Alec explain Starmie to her she blinked a few times. "That's Fascinating!" She responded not knowing what else to say. It seemed like Alec was quite knowledgeable about pokemon, the opposite of Chloe. Sure she knew somethings about them, but it was pretty limited. She was happy to hear that he would keep his eyes out for one. "I appreciate it! " She responded cheerfully and with a bright smile.

[break][break]
Her attention was drawn when she heard rapid splashing against the coastline. She then noticed that Jett was being bullied by a Clauncher, no way would she stand for that. "Hey hey! If you aren't going to be playing nice, we might as well battle right jett? " The mantyke wasn't one to really defend herself she always looked for instruction from Chloe. Giving the mantyke a curt nod she signaled for a hydro pump. The clauncher was briefly stunned from the powerful move, but that didn't stop it from releasing a water pulse. By pure chance Jett managed to doge it by diving under water. "Excellent Jett! One more time, Headbutt!" looks like the training paid off, when the mantyke crashed into the clauncher it fell over in a daze. Perfect for a capture.
[break][break]
Chloe glanced back towards Alec, she wanted to strike up a conversation with him. The guy seemed nice "So are you a scientist of some sorts?" She pondered what his occupation exactly was, and realized that it could come off rude if she didn't state what she did. "Oh I'm a ranger! I work for the league frequently though I'm still a newbie." Chloe told Alec with a small blush and laugh. She felt proud that she was a ranger, being happy to help pokemon and people out whenever she could.
[break][break]
+ + capture attempt of clauncher

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,785 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
beaches be crazy [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 1:27:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRIONNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MISTY TERRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PSYDUCK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE

[break]

close tab

played by

siege

The Stork
he/him
July 7th
Rustboro
heterosexual
head scientist
head scientist
awards
63 posts
Alek Xanders DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alek
Alek Xanders
beaches be crazy [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 8:36:56 GMT
Alek Xanders Avatar

PARTY

"I am." He replied. "I research and study pokemon, specializing on biology. How's the ranger life?" He asked in return. He was truly curious on how they operated, after all, they were part of those who are able to arrest them should they be caught goofing around.

Alek found along the shore a psyduck, dazed and seemingly confused as its kind usually is. The reuniclus turned to Alek, and with a nod, followed through by giving the duck a shot of psychic. He knew that it wouldn't do much, which was perfect as he didn't want to damage the pokemon too much.

The duck retaliated, however, with fury swipes slashing away at reuniclus' slimy body, doing little to nothing towards the cell-like pokemon. Annoyed by this, the reuniclus gave the duck it's signature pounding with its hammer arm, finally weakened, Alek threw an empty ball towards the water type.

"I could only get one more." He said as he retrieved the ball. "Let's see now if we could get you what you're looking for."

[ OOC ] @chloe + catching psyduck

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
beaches be crazy [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 9:55:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Brown eyes widened and brightened in pure fascination. "That's awesome! I've always found that fascinating." Back in school Chloe had enjoyed learning science, since it was so hands on and got you involved unlike the other boring subjects that the teachers taught. Though she never thought to pursue a career within science she mainly saw it as education and nothing more. Chloe chuckled and shrugged when Alek asked about being a ranger. "Well.. it's a lot more work then I thought, but still it's worth helping out others!" Her eyes were still bright filled with passion and determination. She wanted to discuss it more with him but noticed that he was more interested in catching the psyduck. [break][break]
Leaving him to it, Chloe wandered about the beach. Giving her mantyke a few glances to see what she'd been doing. That's when she stumbled upon a brionne. Chloe looked on with amazement as the brionne made a plethora of bubbles in a variety of colors. She clapped as it finished the performance, and now he looked to have a battle with Jett.
[break][break]
Jett attacked the Brionne with a swift headbutt The brionne was quick to retaliate, attacking with a rapid attack of bubble beam and Icy Wind Jett had been hit by the bubble beam but managed to dodge the icy wind by a mere second or so. Jett then attacked with a forceful hydro pump sending the brionne back quite a few feet, and to weak to fight again.Chloe then chucked a pokeball at the weakened brionne.
"Oh I see, and that'd be great!" Chloe nodded at Alek, she also thought that she should be heading back seeing how it was getting darker.

[break][break]
+

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,785 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
beaches be crazy [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 1:50:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WHIMSICOTT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENERGY BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SOLAR BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEMENTO

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUDICOLO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RAIN DISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GIGA DRAIN

[break]