plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
four hours [social]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 19:33:47 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]It's unfortunate timing that talk of Choi's potential death is followed so closely by his cry and sudden disappearance. Plank freezes in place in the vents, eyes suddenly wide and heart racing. She exchanges a look with the man's Magneton that floats ahead in muted surprise.

For a couple seconds she stays like that, holds her breath, expecting a laser to fire or something to come crawling through the vent where Choi once was. Every horror movie she's ever seen plays in rapid succession through her mind as she imagines having to scuttle away through these cramped corridors from whatever monster skulks below.

Then Choi shouts up from where he's fallen and all that fear falls away to be replaced with anger.

"I'm not! A fuckin'! Kid!" she screams down the ragged hole in the vent before reaching down to her side, "Fuckin' move unless ya want Hull t' crush ya!"

After that scant warning she tosses a pokeball down into the room below. Hull, her Golisopod, pops out of it once it hits the ground.

"Catch me ya oaf!" she shouts before jumping in.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
four hours [social]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2021 9:03:17 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🕷SOMETHING STIRS!🕷

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
THE DROP LANDS THEM in a room undiscovered. As Rockets come and go it becomes inevitable that the legacy they leave gets buried in the hustle and bustle of the new generation. What was once ' research room has now become a broom closet for several measuring devices used to keep the submarine operational. Outside of 'required' maintenance, no one really ventures into the abandoned crevice. [break][break]

Inside, Chu-E and Plank will find that most of the vents eventually coil around this central hub. Deep gnash marks jut from every orifice, a clear sign that whatever lurks within the sub has grown accustomed to navigating it like a well charted subway. The only limit is their imagination and the actual size of the submarine. [break][break]

A thorough search will come across the old documents of DRUANTIUM CHROME. Whatever notes Sun-Sun and Luna have taken are vague at best. It's as if they had never intended for their GENESIS design to change hands. Only a few of the key details are legible from their writing. It never mentions Genesect at all. [break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
four hours [social]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2021 6:51:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: