orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
mirror [battle/c]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 11:29:08 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
In the dead of what was laughably called winter, the harsh Hoennian sun bears down upon the swaying grasses of Route 120. Orion has taken refuge beneath the shade of a large tree, a visor emblazoned with the Rangers' logo shielding his gaze from the glare. Though he wears the garb of the Rangers, with appropriate patches signifying his rank within the organization, it's fairly evident he's off-duty.

A short distance away, an Absol spars with a hulking, white-furred chimera. The Silvally has come a long way from the angry, feral creature that Orion had created with Cotillard's instructions; now, Perseus and Altair seem to be enjoying themselves.

Sprawled across Orion's lap, purring, an Espeon has chosen to separate herself from the conflict.

Orion's lazy smile dies on his lips, resolving into a frown complimented by furrowed brows. In the midst of their play, the Silvally has gone still and canted its head to one side, as if catching scent of something on the wind.

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon absol"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon silvally-psychic"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon espeon"]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
mirror [battle/c]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 21:02:26 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan had been out on route 120, training his Type:null, it's fighting style was still unrefined and almost random. He had a lot of work ahead of him, it seemed to respond to basic training commands like whistles. It seemed to especially respond to emotions as well like when he was with and it responded simply to him giving it a glare. it was like a child almost. [break][break]

As bryan however called out to command it, type:null froze and began to look upwards, as if trying to smell something...no...see something? Whatever it was it made type:Null bolt towards a seemingly random direction until it stopped in it's tracks, watching something from the bush. Before Bryan could stop it, type:null leaped out of the bush into the air and tried to jump down on silvally, trying to land a x scissor on the creature before Bryan bolted up behind him "HEY KNOCK IT OFF. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" he shouted as he soon came out of the bushes behind the creature.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
mirror [battle/c]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2021 11:36:32 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
Percy's head snaps suddenly toward a bush on the edge of the route, moments before a shape bursts from the foliage to launch itself at the chimera.

"What the—"

Silvally seems prepared for the attack, angling its neck and forcing the other to slam headlong into its IRON HEAD. Its front claws dig into the earth and act as an anchor for its balance, the bug-type attack seeming particularly effective. Inserted into its head is a pink-hued PSYCHIC MEMORY. Percy issues a warning growl to the smaller Pokémon, fangs frosted with the promise of ice.

Orion's only just registering that holy shit, it's another one, and could it be Frankie? and a sudden stab of pain in his chest at the thought of his fallen friend when a younger man comes barreling out of the brush, screaming.

The councilman stares at him for a long moment.

"Is that... yours?"

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon absol"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon silvally-psychic"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon espeon"]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
mirror [battle/c]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2021 20:08:10 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Type:null managed to land the attack on Orion's similar looking creature, the ice fang warning at least seemed effective as warding the creature off as it leaped back and away from Silvally. However it still remained in an aggressive pose as it growled and kicked at the dirt much like a dog would. As if challenging the creature to a battle. [break][break]

"OI. SHITTER." he shouted at the creature as he eventually caught up to it, damn it was fuckin fast. "Fuckin hell null....what's gotten into you??...wait what is that thing?" he said as his eyes fall upon Silvally and the stranger asked if this creature was his. "Y-yes it is." he said as he was hesitant to answer at first. He didn't want people to know he had this creature, especially a random stranger.  "I'm sorry for the trouble, Lets go nully." he said as he grabbed the creature's pokeball. But type null disobeyed and moved out of the way of the beam. "Oi. what the fuck's gotten into you?" he said annoyed 

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
mirror [battle/c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 5:33:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: