Seiran's Codes

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Seiran's Codes
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 19:06:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pokebody"]
[attr="class","pokepost"]

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit." Nunc iaculis nibh arcu, id rutrum magna varius non. Praesent nec maximus sapien, id consectetur nunc. Curabitur porta mauris ipsum, at faucibus diam malesuada in. Pellentesque hendrerit, metus sed accumsan malesuada, arcu eros feugiat est, eget volutpat mauris ex non mi. Pellentesque consectetur sed lacus vitae posuere. Praesent consequat dui non porta luctus. Duis aliquet varius quam, congue consectetur enim. Nunc at dictum leo. Duis mollis scelerisque lacus eu iaculis. Vivamus ultricies orci quis mauris gravida convallis.

[break][break]

Vivamus ac ex augue. Fusce ultricies diam enim, sit amet lobortis libero rutrum ut. Aenean vitae nisi purus. Vestibulum quis tellus leo. Integer dignissim justo augue, nec porta ante iaculis ut. Donec a fermentum urna, tincidunt malesuada arcu. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Proin condimentum velit lorem, vitae vehicula erat eleifend ac. Nullam eu justo sit amet erat gravida venenatis vitae et turpis. Suspendisse a lorem bibendum, blandit ex et, convallis lorem

[attr="class","pokenotes"]notes here
[attr="class","poketag]@taghere

[attr="class","pokeicon"]

ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

[newclass=.pokebody]background-color:#232323;border:2px solid #FFBC87;width:500px;padding:30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pokebody h1]color:#7a7a7a; border-left:2px solid #FFBC87; border-right:2px solid #FFBC87; margin:5px 0px 25px 45px; padding: 0px 25px;width:300px;word-spacing:3px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pokebody h1 img]background-color:#AD1A25;border-radius:100%;padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pokepost]text-align:justify;font-family:Times New Roman;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:1px;padding:35px;color:#E7EFE8;background-color:#232323;line-height:15px;clear:right;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pokepost b]color:#FFBC87[/newclass]

[newclass=.poketag]background-color:#FFBC87;width:200px;padding:15px;font-family:Times New Roman;color:#000;text-align:left;margin-right:-200px;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pokenotes]background-color:#FFBC87;width:200px;padding:15px;font-family:Times New Roman;color:#000;text-align:left;float:left;margin-left: -10px;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pokeicon]float:right;margin-top:-75px;margin-right:-15px;background-color:#AD1A25;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pokeicon h2] border: dashed 3px #FFBC87;border-radius:100%;width:75px;padding: 5px 9px 2px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pokeicon h2 img]border: solid 2px #FFBC87; border-radius:100%;margin-right:1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Seiran's Codes
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 21:28:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heroesgym"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric1"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric2"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric3"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric4"]

ONE MORE TIME AROUND IS ALL I ASK FOR NOW

[attr="class","heroesgympost"]
[attr="class","heroesgympost1"]

[attr="class","heroesgymparty"]

behind my eyes, i keep my truth from you. no one enters the secret place, the barrier only i embrace. time is fleeting, now, they say. take time to look inside and face the change! dig down deep to find the man i thought i was. a dog on the treadmill panting - the master pulls the leash, laughing. now, i can't remember why i needed to run, needed to try so hard. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home again. "work hard in life, boy, there's paradise in the end." year after year, we struggle to gain the happiness our parents never claimed. they told us all we had to do was do what we're told, buy what was sold, invest in gold, and never get old. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home again.[break][break]

one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home.[break][break]

behind my eyes, i keep my truth from you. no one enters the secret place, the barrier only i embrace. time is fleeting, now, they say. take time to look inside and face the change! dig down deep to find the man i thought i was. a dog on the treadmill panting - the master pulls the leash, laughing. now, i can't remember why i needed to run, needed to try so hard. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home again. "work hard in life, boy, there's paradise in the end." year after year, we struggle to gain the happiness our parents never claimed. they told us all we had to do was do what we're told, buy what was sold, invest in gold, and never get old. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home again.[break][break]

one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home. one more time around is all i ask for now: a star to steer by, wind to take me home.

[attr="class","heroesgymicon"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymwords"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric5"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric6"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric7"]

FOR @pharaohleap

[attr="class","heroesgymbot"]

[attr="class","heroesgymnick"]NICKNAME

FEMALE // ROCK HEAD // HEALTHY
[attr="class","heroesgymthing"]
Currently on STANDBY[break]
TESTING ANOTHER LINE

[attr="class","heroesgymbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #e9e9e9;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#616eb8;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #616eb8;border-bottom:solid 15px #616eb8;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#fdfdfd;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #fdfdfd;border-bottom:solid 15px #fdfdfd;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #616eb8;border-left:solid 10px #616eb8;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#fdfdfd;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #fdfdfd;border-left:solid 10px #fdfdfd;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#454545;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#616eb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#fdfdfd;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#616eb8;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#616eb8;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#333333;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#616eb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymthing]font-size:10px;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Seiran's Codes
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 7:13:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

It was that time of season back in Hoenn, it's time for the festivals! Astrid had a good time earlier at another festival. She got to eat new food, see some plays, and even got tp play some games! However, right now she is getting back to business. So here she is, standing a wooden stand to an area in a festival in Lilycove. Why not the other big cities? Well, she had some work connections to this place, so she had an easier time set up.[BREAK][BREAK]

So here she is, clad in a more flashy outfit then her usual taste. It was decided to fit the mood, she was also given a theme. How her friends and family talk her into this, she didn't know. She was clad in a pale yellow kimono with a high slit at one of her legs, it had pink and blue fish scales decorated on it. Her hair is tied up in a ponytail. Holding up her hair she was wearing a blue and pink that like a pair of fins. Around her shoulders was a pink and blue scarf.[BREAK][BREAK]

She adjusted her heavy pink obi stash and take a deep breath. Breath in, and breath out... She waved and grinned, and waved a blue edged fan that has pink scales in the middle and a light yellow handle. "Come on! Come all! We got great wares and treats for sale! Come one and come all!"[BREAK][BREAK]

Covering the lower half of her face with a yellow long blowing that was long enough to reach her waist, she gave a grin."Want some nice chilly treats? We are serving various chilled berry juice. Want a cold snack? How about some berry flavor ice cream? Or even some berry shaved ice?" With that, she gestured at the right side of her stall, and out from a nearby tank her Feebas leaps into the air as it splashed. It gave a few shots of it's ice beam into the air. Now for the next part, she took a step forward on her high platform blue shoes.[BREAK][BREAK]

"Or perhaps you want to have something to warm you up? To keep you burning with excitement?" Astrid called out again as she closed her fan with a swish of her wrist and pointed to the right side of her staff. Out pop her Torchic, who she holds a sprinkler too and it breaths some embers onto it, causing it to spar. "Want something to light up your night? We got it all! Enjoy you time at this festival!" With that, she threw the sprinker into the air like as if it was a baton, and her Feebas struck out the sparks with another ice beam. With a plop, the sparkler landed in a metal trash bin nearby.

[break][break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn"]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn2"]

[attr="class","niknikpkmn3"]MARY THE VIVILLON
[break]

[attr="class","niknikpkmn4"]FEMALE // LEVEL 10 // COMPOUNDEYES
[break]

used charm // used tackle // used adorableness

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik6"]
[attr="class","niknikarrow"]
[break]

[attr="class","niknik7"]

0000 WORDS FOR @pharaohleap [break]

small line of notes, mayhaps?[break]

two lines maxium!
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik3"]LAST TIME, I MISSED MY CHANCE, BUT NEVER AGAIN. THE FURTHER AWAY YOU SLIP, THE MORE I DIG IN. ALL THINGS COME AROUND AGAIN, AND THIS TIME I'LL BE READY AND WAITING. YOU CAN'T BELIEVE THE CONVICTIONS THAT I NOW POSSESS. THERE'S NO ONE LEFT TO SAVE YOU! WHERE YOU GO, I WILL FOLLOW! I'LL STEP-BY-STEP RE-ARRANGE YOU! THERE'S NOWHERE TO HIDE! YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME COMING, BUT YOU'LL FEEL THE FEAR FROM MY SHADOW. WITH INTENSITY - YEAH! - YOU'LL BLEED.
[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]

[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]

[newclass=.niknik]background:url(http://i.imgur.com/zdRYSOK.png);padding:0px 10px;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik2]padding:25px;padding-bottom:35px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik2 b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#333333;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik2 font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik3]background-color:#f5de6e;padding:20px;font:8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;color:#333333;margin-top:-12px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik4]-ms-transform: rotate(270deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(270deg);transform: rotate(270deg);font:50px Montserrat;color:#f9f9f9;line-height:60px!important;height:40px;letter-spacing:-7px;width:500px;margin-left:-223px;margin-bottom:250px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik5]padding:6px 2px;width:40px;height:32px;background-color:#333333;margin-top:-25px;float:right;margin-right:10px;border-radius:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik6]margin:-24px 0px;height:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikarrow]border-bottom:solid 10px #f5de6e;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px transparent;width:0px;height:0px;float:right;margin:-20px 20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknikarrow]margin-top:-80px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik7]border-top:solid 5px #f5de6e;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:10px;font:10px Roboto;color:#333333;line-height:10px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin-top:-24px;height:35px;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik7 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknik7]margin-top:-84px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:9px;margin:8px 0 -24px 0;font:10px Roboto;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn2]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#eeeeee;margin:-15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn3]font:15px Montserrat;color:#c7ac42;line-height:15px!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn4]color:#333333;margin:-5px 0;font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing