[attr="class","event01-banner"]

[attr="class","event01-banner-animation"]

[attr="class","event01-banner-dot"]

[attr="class","event01-banner-lighten"]

[attr="class","event01-banner-gradient"]

[attr="class","event01-banner-logo"]

[attr="class","event01-end-date"]SCHEDULED END: November 30th, 11:59PM EST

[attr="class","event01-content"]

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/nesting%20avians%20honkai.mp3[/player]

[attr="class","event01-content-box"]

[attr="class","icon-ball"]
Introduction

[attr="class","event01-content-gif"]
[attr="class","event01-content-gif-dot"]

[attr="class","event01-content-gif-lighten"]

[break][break]
Tales of supernatural sightings have begun to proliferate on social media. Encounters with resentful Ghost-type Pokemon, spirits of ancestors, and apparitions of those tragically lost in the ongoing war have been witnessed, reported, and chillingly recounted online. It's up to you to investigate these "claims" and see if they are true...[break][break]

In this event, "sign-up" for a ghost adventure and explore a ghost story by yourself or with other characters. Afterward, make a social media post detailing your encounter to add to the spooky mythology of the Hoenn region. Who knows? Some of you may encounter more than just the common specter in the dark...

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-box"]

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-topbar"]

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-topbar-tabs"]

Ghost Stories | Pokeddit

+

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-topbar-buttons"]

[attr="class","fa-solid fa-window-minimize"]

[attr="class","fa-regular fa-window-restore"]

[attr="class","fa-solid fa-x"]

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-webbar"]

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-webbar-address"]

https://www.pokeddit.com/p/hoennghoststories/

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-webbar-refresh"][attr="class","fa-solid fa-rotate-right"]

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-webbar-x"][attr="class","fa-solid fa-x"]

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-content"]

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-popular"]Popular in: Hoenn [attr="class","fa-solid fa-caret-down"]
| Select City: All Cities [attr="class","fa-solid fa-caret-down"]

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-post"]

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-poster"]GHOST STORY A

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-desc"]

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-post-title"]"We Spent a Night in a Ghost Town and Things Got Seriously Creepy ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ˜ฑ"

Between Mauville and Verdanturf lies the small abandoned village of Foothill Town (Route 117). This haunted locale is home to dusty homes. Curiously, some have barricades... that are intact, but further investigation reveals signs of violent struggles. However, there are no bodies, no remains. What could have happened here?

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-post-links"]completed ghost story |
completed ghost story

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-post-icons"]
[attr="class","fa-regular fa-heart"] 189

[attr="class","fa-regular fa-comment"] 8

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-poster"]GHOST STORY B

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-post-title"]"Exploring a Haunted Forest at 3AM... ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ’€ Bad Idea or Worst Idea Ever??"

A forest in Route 120 has been long rumored to be the site of ancient dark rituals. Storytellers say that at night, the wood can play tricks on you, blending the lines between reality and fantasy. Branches can be mistaken for monstrous limbs, but some are arranged into ominous sigils. There are also reports of odd noises coming from an abandoned shack in this wood... but no one knows what's making them.

completed ghost story

[attr="class","fa-regular fa-heart"] 709

[attr="class","fa-regular fa-comment"] 34

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-poster"]GHOST STORY C

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-post-title"]"Stumbled Upon ๐Ÿ‘ด Ancient Draconid ๐Ÿ‰ Ruins... and the Ghosts Were NOT Happy ๐Ÿ˜ก"

Draconid Ruins around Meteor Falls, Sootopolis City, and the Sky Pillar have been rumored to host the powerful spirits of dragons. Over time, Pokemon have repurposed these dangerous ruins as new lairs. It is rumored that the spirits of past Draconids can be seen at night, performing ancient rites that involve the draconic spirit, ceremonial accessories, and consecrated dance.

completed ghost story

[attr="class","fa-regular fa-heart"] 384

[attr="class","fa-regular fa-comment"] 22

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-poster"]GHOST STORY D

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-post-title"]"You WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT WE FOUND in this DESERT TOMB.. Now We're Totally Cursed ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ”ฎ #RIPUs"

In the desert, there are old tombs built over the remains of ancient peoples, Pokemon and treasures. Guides frequently warn trainers away from these resting places, fearful that they may incur the wrath of the dead. Should you dare to venture into one of these tombs, first you must survive the myriad of traps and hostile Pokemon that call them home. If you find a casket, disturbing it may unleash a dreadful curse upon you...

completed ghost story

[attr="class","fa-regular fa-heart"] 563

[attr="class","fa-regular fa-comment"] 42

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-poster"]GHOST STORY E

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-post-title"]"๐Ÿ˜ฑ I Fell Into the Distortion World... Everything Was Upside Down, and Something Watched Me! ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ What Lurks in This Nightmare? ๐ŸŒ€"

Reports of people falling into the Distortion World have begun to appear again. It is believed that time and space are twisted here. People and Pokemon can walk up walls, waterfalls flow upwards, and platforms of land float aimlessly, attached to nothing... There are no other Pokemon here, but sometimes you feel like you're being watched. Eventually, you will be warped back to the real world, but can you survive until then?

completed ghost story

[attr="class","fa-regular fa-heart"] 487

[attr="class","fa-regular fa-comment"] 39

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-poster"]GHOST STORY F

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-post-title"]"I Encountered My Doppelganger๐Ÿ‘ฏ... and It Knew My Deepest Secrets! ๐Ÿ˜จ What Happened Next Will Make You SCREAM! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ”ฎ"

Whispers of "Doppelgangers" have begun to rise among the Hoennian people. It has been said that these lookalikes will pursue you endlessly. If they catch up to you, it is said they will try to "replace" you with themselves. However, you may be able to defend yourself with your Pokemon. When they suffer a mortal injury, it is said that these copies glitch out and fade away...

completed ghost story

[attr="class","fa-regular fa-heart"] 536

[attr="class","fa-regular fa-comment"] 63

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-poster"]GHOST STORY G

[attr="class","event01-imiweb-post-title"]"๐Ÿ‘ป I Captured a Real Ghost/Cryptid Sighting on Camera!! DAE think it's kinda... ๐Ÿฅต"

(can use as general ghost or monster prompt)
[break][break]

After the warfronts of Petalburg and Sootopolis, the spirits of fallen trainers and their Pokemon roam the region. They are chained by the bitterness of their demise and will seek vengeance on those they deem responsible for their deaths.[break][break]

The escalating conflict between the League and Team Rocket has displaced many Pokemon from their homes. Some believe monstrous Pokemon have emerged from their hiding places due to the warfare, and now roam to torment the populace once more. After all, the Bloodmoon Beast had terrorized Route 119 a year prior...

completed ghost story

[attr="class","fa-regular fa-heart"] 901

[attr="class","fa-regular fa-comment"] 71

How to Play & Rules

[break][break]
TO PARTICIPATE, pick one of the "Ghost Stories" above. "Ghost Stories" act as hooks or premises for your threads that you can twist to fit your narrative in whatever way you'd like.[break][break]

• All of your characters can participate.

• You do not need to "sign up" for this event.

• When creating the thread, please place a tag in the title like (ghost) or (hgt).

• You can complete a "Ghost Story" by writing alone or with a partner(s).

• To complete a "Ghost Story", you must at least post 5 times.

• Your "Ghost Story" can be in any location, unless it is specified (e.g. Ghost Story A).

• To complete a "Ghost Story", you must at least post 5 times.

• After you complete a "Ghost Story" you or your partner must post in this thread using the "Social Media" template provided and seen below. Doing so will contribute to the "mythology" of ghost stories on Hoenn.

[attr="class","event01-content-dyk"]โ–  note [break][break]
More "Ghost Story" scenarios may be provided. In particular, one involving the "Loyal Three" or their effigies may be published soon.[break][break]

Depending on the scenario or characters, may interrupt the thread with a moderator post. Specifically, may encounter a member of the DRK TRIAD in one of the threads EPS decides to write if she participates in this event. However, other scenarios may occur where drops a moderator post (not a guarantee).

Social Media Template

USE THE TEMPLATE BELOW, to share your "Ghost Story". If you are struggling with the graphic component of the template, please post it with the placeholder images. will craft images to fit your scenario.[break][break]

[nospaces][div][attr="class","sm-template"]

[div][attr="class","sm-template-bar"]

[div][attr="class","sm-template-user"][img src="https://placehold.co/100x100.png"][b]username here[/b][/div] [i][attr="class","fa-solid fa-ellipsis-vertical"][/i]

[/div]

[div][attr="class","sm-template-image"][img src="https://placehold.co/450x250.png"]
   [/div]

[div][attr="class","sm-template-bottom"]

[div][attr="class","sm-template-icons"]
           [div][i][attr="class","fa-regular fa-heart"][/i] [i][attr="class","fa-regular fa-comment"][/i] [i][attr="class","fa-regular fa-paper-plane"][/i][/div] [i][attr="class","fa-regular fa-bookmark"][/i]
       [/div]

[div][attr="class","sm-template-title"][a href="https://pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/"]TITLE & LINK TO THREAD[/a][/div]

Summarize the "ghost story" here. Include which "ghost story" prompt you chose at the bottom (e.g. ghost story a).
   [/div]

[/div]

[newclass=".sm-template"]--sm-color:#82c0d4;[/newclass]

[break][break]

Rewards

[break][break]

Completing a "Ghost Story" thread will reward you with 100 PD if completed before the deadline.[break][break]

Completing three "Ghost Stories" will reward your character with the item, "TRICK OR TREAT CANDY". This item can teach your Pokemon the move TRICK-OR-TREAT regardless of whether they can naturally learn the move or not:[break][break]

[break][break]

[img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/items/medicine/rage-candy-bar.png" title="TRICK OR TREAT CANDY - teaches your Pokemon the move, 'Trick-or-Treat'" style="box-shadow:none;border:none;float:none;"]

Credits

• TEMPLATE: Created by Teal
  • MUSIC: "Nesting Avians (Fyxestroll Garden)" - Honkai Star Rail OST

[newclass=".event01-wrapper"]--event01-color:#82c0d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event01-banner"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/7S2gviY.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".event01-banner-animation"]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/JRlYTWj.gif'); mix-blend-mode:screen; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event01-banner-logo"]background:url("https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/EVENT%20HEADERS/less%20glow%20hoennian%20ghost%20tales.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,863 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HOENNIAN GHOST TALES
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2024 2:29:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sm-template"]

[attr="class","sm-template-bar"]

[attr="class","sm-template-user"]username here
[attr="class","fa-solid fa-ellipsis-vertical"]

[attr="class","sm-template-image"]

[attr="class","sm-template-bottom"]

[attr="class","sm-template-icons"]
[attr="class","fa-regular fa-heart"] [attr="class","fa-regular fa-comment"] [attr="class","fa-regular fa-paper-plane"]
[attr="class","fa-regular fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","sm-template-title"]TITLE & LINK TO THREAD

Summarize the "ghost story" here. Include which "ghost story" prompt you chose at the bottom (e.g. ghost story a).

[newclass=".sm-template"]--sm-color:#82c0d4;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven