She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
467 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Robin's Plotter
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 23:47:14 GMT
robin coello Avatar
My [18F] family has generations of psychic gifts, and I don't. Am I wrong to not want to try to follow their footsteps any more?

Robin is the third child of the Coello clan. Her older brother and older sister are accomplished psychics like their parents, and her younger brother has an affinity with pokemon that transcends words. She is the odd one out, finding more companionship with ghost types rather than psychic types. She has given up trying to measure up to her siblings and is trying to set out on her own as a pokemon ranger who has no fear in dealing with pokemon that go bump in the night.

---

Robin's Ranger adventures since have been mostly successful. During Resurfaced Treasures, Robin faced a masked Zev and had all of her pokemon knocked out but one and was mid-abduction when she scrambled away to summon Phione and flee. Her nose was broken during the altercation, and she spent the next two weeks brutally training her pokemon to the point of fainting until Gwendolyn stopped her and made her see reason.

The process of pushing her pokemon to their limit -- to make them stronger, to make sure that what happened at RT never happened again -- resulted in Toxel waking up one morning as a shadow pokemon (DDD). Robin's still not been able to fix it, but she's made amends with her pokemon as best she can. When she received Munchlax's forgiveness, he evolved into Snorlax. Now, Robin is still seeking to get stronger, but she's focused on learning strategy and the tenants of battling as a trainer to prevent what happened in RT.

Notes
- Always looking for friends. She can be weird and obsessive about ghost pokemon behavior or haunted stories, but if you can look past it, she's fiercely loyal.

- Psychic type pokemon actually hate her. It's on sight.

- Sleepwalks. Also talks, but, like, not comprehensively.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Robin's Plotter
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 2:55:29 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[googlefont="Tangerine"][googlefont="Lato"][googlefont="Oswald"]
[attr="class","mainbox"]
[attr="class","innerbox"]
[attr="class","heading"] &&

[attr="class","subs"]acquaintances/possible friends
[attr="class","content"]
Ever is a rookie ranger who only just started his training. They’re close in age as well, with him only being a year older than her. Loyalty is something they have in common something that might be a bit surprising when it comes to him since he’s a bit jaded. Struggles to make friends due to not trusting easily but considering they’re both in the same line of work it might be easier. Perhaps they are paired together for a mission. Ranger or non ranger missions I’m fine with either if you want to have them do missions together.

[newclass=".mainbox"]width:400px;padding:10px;border:solid 10px #cecece;background-color:#dedede;color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heading"]font-family:'Tangerine', bold;font-size:40px;text-align:center;border-bottom:solid 1px #949494;[/newclass]
[newclass=".innerbox"]background-color:#fff;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subs"]font-family:'Oswald', bold;font-size:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".content"]font-family:'Lato', sans-serif;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","subs"]friends?
[attr="class","content"]
While Axel favors normal types the first Pokémon he ever received was a Hisuian Zorua which is now a Hisuian Zoroark. While he won’t outright say it has has a closer bond to the normal/ghost Pokémon due to it being his first Pokémon. Also his father is a Pokémon professor and he has an eidetic memory so he’s more than likely to go off on tangents about Pokémon he has read about in his fathers research. I’m open to do missions on him as well even though he’s not a ranger and is only thirteen.

[newclass=".mainbox"]width:400px;padding:10px;border:solid 10px #cecece;background-color:#dedede;color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heading"]font-family:'Tangerine', bold;font-size:40px;text-align:center;border-bottom:solid 1px #949494;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subs"]font-family:'Oswald', bold;font-size:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".content"]font-family:'Lato', sans-serif;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
467 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Robin's Plotter
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 5:39:18 GMT
robin coello Avatar

I would love to see Ever and Robin on a mission! It could be one of her first few, so she might overcompensate for her newness with being 'too much' -- though I'm sure she'll relax as the mission goes on and she demonstrates some competence. Is there any kind of ranger mission that stands out for you?

I like the similarities between Axel and Robin in terms of pokemon; despite being a ghost enthusiast, the first pokemon to wander into her life was Munchlax, so she has a soft spot for normal types and ghost types alike. Having a professor dad is so cool. If you want a post soon, they could meet at the festival first, and do missions later on if you're still interested?

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Robin's Plotter
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 17:29:30 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","content"]
I could see him being wary of her because of that. He’s not real use to people that can come off a bit much. His dad was abusive so it can be hard for him to handle certain people at first. Anyway as for missions how about Cuckoo in the nest it’s about relocation nesting bird Pokémon from the top of power lines, top of buildings, etc.

[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","content"]
Yeah his dads a Pokémon professor back in Alola. Both of his parents are there. He currently resides with his eldest sibling. Doesn’t talk much about his life in Alola though since he was kept isolated due to health reasons. Still sickly was born with underdeveloped lungs. And I’m fine with the festival thing he needs to be more of a kid. There should be a mission for the festival so we could do that if you want.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
467 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Robin's Plotter
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 17:21:29 GMT
robin coello Avatar

I love it! I can make a thread for the Cuckoo ranger mission. Is there a specific location that you need? Robin travels all over Hoenn, so she's good for any place.

I'm not sure what festival mission you're referring to, but I can certainly drop a festival thread for us to knock out some prompts. Are we having this be their first meeting, or have they met in the past and they just happen to see each other at the festival?

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Robin's Plotter
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 17:59:01 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","content"]
No any location is fine since he travels as well. He does technically live in Fortree but he doesn’t spend much time in Fortree unless it’s night time. Anyway making the mission thread would be great just don’t forget to sign us up on the mission thread or I could do that part if you would rather I do that part.

[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","content"]
I’m fine with them meeting before hand or it being their first meeting. I’m fine with either. He’s been in Hoenn the past three years after all. And the mission I’m talking about is
CARNIVAL CAMARADERIE (WOFF). I can get us signed up if you want to do that one.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights