nameJosh Devlin
pronounsHe/Him
age23
orientationStraight
played byRaikouRider

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION League

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK Cadet

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto

[attr="class","freiwantttop"] ...comes great responsibility.

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

Tell us a bit about yourself. How would you describe yourself?
[break][break]
"I live for friendly competition. Card games, board games, video games...any way I can show how much better I am than you at battles of speed and wits. Outside the field of competition, I'm a little sarcastic, but otherwise generally nice and understanding. I'm normally slow to anger and quick to forgive, but am a completely different person to anyone foolish enough to push me past that breaking point. Get on my good side and you will have a friend for life. Get on my bad side...and well, you don't want to know what happens."
[break][break]
What are your best attributes?
[break][break]
"I've been told my tenacity is one of my best qualities - with enough of a desire and the determination to follow through, anything is possible. I'm also a very fast learner and very good at coming up with the best solution within a defined set of rules. I got really far at the Battle Frontier when I went there. I'm also honest with people--some people have even told me I'm brutally honest, not afraid to tell things exactly how they are, even if it will hurt others' feelings. Could be good or bad, depending on how sensitive of a person you are."
[break][break]
What are your worst attributes?
[break][break]
"People have told me I have a tough time reading in between the lines...that I take everything at face value or something. I've also been told I'm somewhat rash and don't always think things through before acting. I have also on some occasions become socially abusive and violent when pushed beyond my breaking point. I've also been called insensitive, but those people probably just couldn't handle the truth. Truth hurts sometimes!"
[break][break]
What was your childhood like?
[break][break]
"Growing up in Goldenrod, the largest city in Johto, I was that child that had different interests than everyone else, and got called names for actually liking math class. Even the teachers hated me because I would tutor differently than they taught - didn't like my shortcuts or something. Why does it matter how you got to the right answer as long as the way you did it was not wrong?
[break][break]
High school was worse somehow - I was that intellectual that everyone picked on until senior year, then got so popular that I couldn't get everyone to be left alone. The only things keeping me off the honor roll were all the abstract subjects like art and literature. I almost got held back a grade one year by flunking a literature class."
[break][break]
How did you get along with family?
[break][break]
"We're on good terms, but I probably should call them more than I actually do. They're too stubborn to use e-mail or text. I lost both of my grandparents to a terrible disease a few years ago, making my parents and their six sisters my only living relatives."
[break][break]
What are your hobbies?
[break][break]
"When not on the track, I'm an avid rhythm and retro gamer. I especially like playing games that change themselves within certain limitations every time you play - some people call them rogue-likes. It's a great test of mental agility. I can't play games of complete information well at all - stick a chessboard in front of me and I'll lose to a nine-year-old.
[break][break]
There are also certain Pokémon breeders I follow. The process of cultivating the perfect specimen is intriguing, but I could never have the patience to do it myself. There's a lot of money in it, though - Pokémon of extreme sizes go for hundreds of thousands, even millions, of PD back home. Way too rich for my blood."
[break][break]
How do you feel about romance?
[break][break]
"I'm single and not looking."
[break][break]
What are your short-term and long-term goals?
[break][break]
"In the short term, I'd like to research Hoenn's wildlife to the point where I can build my ideal racing team. Long-term, I'd like to merge Hoenn's Pokémon racing league into the Federation and get it officially recognized, or if there isn't one, to drum up enough interest to start a new chapter of it. Otherwise, being an Electric Gym Leader would be amazing."
[break][break]
If you could be a Pokémon, which one (or which type) would you be? Why?
[break][break]
"Whichever one runs the fastest. I like Fire, Electric, Flying, and Dragon types in general."
[break][break]
What do Pokémon mean to you?
[break][break]
"The fast ones are partners that get to share the glory of the checkered flag. If they're not fast, I don't like them. While celebrity racers don't get paid as much as celebrity Trainers, racing feels less like you're being a coach to your Pokémon and more that you're fighting and training alongside them. Electric, Fire, Dragon, and Flying types are the best to me, though there are plenty of exceptions."
[break][break]
Anything else you'd like to tell us before we let you go?
[break][break]
"What's the Pokémon Racing Federation, you ask? It's the governing body that oversees amateur, semi-pro, and professional Pokémon racing. Up to thirty riders at a time compete atop their Pokémon, running on unique tracks full of sudden curves and other hazards. While you're not allowed to attack other racers directly, attacking moves that increase speed, such as Quick Attack, Flame Charge, Agility, and Extreme Speed are permitted after the race's first lap is completed...so long as you think your Pokémon has the endurance to finish the race despite the extra exertion. It requires far more coordination between trainer and Pokémon than simple battles do. They're just as fun to watch as regular battles, too.
[break][break]
Oh yeah, If you hear me talking to myself out loud, don't mind me. Thinking out loud helps me think harder."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]

[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Devlin, Josh
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 0:10:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights