november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
188 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
Ema's Garden
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 11:27:29 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgarden"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","caretaker"]
[attr="class","caretaker-title"]Caretaker

[attr="class","caretaker-name"]Peter the Flapple (Ripen)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","berryname"]APPLE

[attr="class","harvestdate"]Definitely not[break]a Flapple.

[attr="class","berryname"]Grepa

[attr="class","harvestdate"]Planted on[break]14 APR 2024

[attr="class","berryname"]Grepa

[attr="class","berryname"]Tamato

HARVEST DAY sunday.[break]
04-02-2024 CW5: planted 3x Grepa, 1x Tamato[break]
18-02-2024 CW7: harvested 3x Grepa (Lutgarde), 1x Tamato (Cass) ; replace 1x Grepa with Flapple (Ripen)
[break]17-03-2024 CW11: harvested 8x Grepa (Lutgarde), 4x Tamato (Cass)
[break]14-04-2024 CW15: harvested 8x Grepa (Lutgarde), 4x Tamato (Fenelle)

[newclass=".gunsgarden"]--accent: #8FF076;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgarden"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #2b2b2b; border-radius: 10px; border-bottom: 30px solid #1e1e1e;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgarden .top"]margin: 0px; padding: 20px; background-color: #1e1e1e; height: 100px; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgarden .top .caretaker"]float: left; text-align: right; width: 340px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgarden .top .caretaker .caretaker-title"]font: bold 30px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgarden .top .caretaker .caretaker-name"]font: bold 11px 'Quattrocento Sans'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgarden .top .pkmn"]float: right; background-color: #2b2b2b; border-radius: 50%; height: 100px; width: 100px; text-align: center; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/4qQa8jp.png); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; display: flex; justify-content: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgarden .top .pkmn img"]max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgarden .main"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; float: clear; margin: -3px 25px; border: 3px solid #1e1e1e; padding: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgarden .main table"]text-align: center; width: 100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgarden .main td"]text-align: center; height: 150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgarden .main .berryname"]font: bold 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgarden .main .harvestdate"]font: bold 11px 'Quattrocento Sans'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ema's Garden
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 7:14:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.gardenBG]--gardenColor:#65C498[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","gardenBG"]
[attr="class","gardenHead"]
espathra

has attacked

[attr="class","gardenCut"]
[attr="class","gardenCutIn"]
[attr="class","gardenCutBG"]

[attr="class","gardenIMG"]

[attr="class","gardenText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

male or female - speed boost[break]
lumina crash / agility / pluck / psybeam / hypnosis

IN SEARCH FOR FOOD, this voracious Pokemon attempts to steal some of your growing berries for itself. Leaving this Pokemon alone may cause damage to your overall harvest.

[attr="class","gardenTag"]

[break][break]

post by FEBRUARY 23RD, 11:59PM PST to defeat or capture them![break][break]
capture will CONSUME 1 POKEBALL; failure to post before the deadline will result in a berry tree being destroyed.[break][break]

any of your characters may engage.

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
188 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
Ema's Garden
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 14:35:53 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cassandra only happens to pass her little area in the garden by chance - if she didn't randomly decide to take some pictures of the flowers growing in the garden at this exact moment, the Espathra would've been able to simply snatch those berries and make an escape. However, as things are ...

There's a moment of silence, as they both stare at each other, before the wild pokémon launches forward, stopping to try and forage berries using its psychic powers. Quickly, Cassandra reaches for her pokéballs - habitually wanting to call her trubbish Jon, but seeing the other's speed, she hastily changes her mind.

Her emolga Saude and her fletchling Effie are called, who gladly aren't only physically quick. They have assessed the situation with surprising speed, and counterattack before Cass' own mind could even catch up. Effie uses Tailwind, giving Saude's Quick Attack an additional edge and enough speed to hit the wild pokémon square in the face. "Th-thanks, guys!" Cass shouts after finally collecting herself.

She is about to call for the finishing blow, but ... "Use another Quick Attack!" she calls, much to Saude's surprise who has prepared to Discharge as soon as Effie finished up herding the Espathra into a safer location for the attack. As soon as the emolga follows his trainer's command, Cass then is hit with disbelief from Effie who hasn't noticed the unexpected command before.

"Just, what if it runs into other gardens, okay?" she says, maybe a bit defiantly, as she takes out an empty pokéball and throws it at the weakened pokémon. "It'll be fine!"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ema's Garden
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 20:31:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.gardenBG]--gardenColor:#65C498[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","gardenBG"]
[attr="class","gardenHead"]
espathra

was caught!

[attr="class","gardenCut"]
[attr="class","gardenCutIn"]
[attr="class","gardenCutBG"]

[attr="class","gardenIMG"]

[attr="class","gardenText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

male or female - speed boost[break]
lumina crash / agility / pluck / psybeam / hypnosis

[attr="class","gardenTag"]

[break][break]

CONGRATULATIONS![break]
YOU CONSUME 1X POKEBALL.

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
188 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
Ema's Garden
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 7:13:13 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
It's good that everything Cassandra plants in her garden doesn't need too much maintenance, overall ... she really wanted a piece of the garden, but knew she didn't have time to fully commit to whatever fickle beauties Mother Nature could come up with. So, it's simple and practical for her, since she could only really get to gardening at the weekends.

... but she should probably keep an eye out more frequently, given the event's of the day before that she recalls with a shudder. Yeah, she doesn't want to imagine what would have happened to her few plots if she hasn't been there just in the nick of time.

"No use thinking on it now," she murmurs to herself, however, and gets to work - there's still piles of homework to be done, after all, and it truly doesn't get easier as the term goes on. But in this moment, she dedicates herself to the soil in her gloved hands, the little bits of weeds she ruefully has to sort out ... but maybe not all of them ... and the ripened berries that are waiting to be plucked.

"Huh? I don't remember planting red berries ... and why is it so big-?" She reaches for the red berry with a puzzled expression. Quizzical one moment, hysteric the other as both she and the Flapple yelp with surprise, quickly jumping apart from one another. "Wh- Peter??" she asks, accusingly, as she looks at her Pokémon. Who, as ever, seems to look a little bit lost. (She initially didn't want to name her, but it's been a while, and well ... Peter from Peter Pan seemed appropriate. Gender norms are fake anyway.)

"Please for the love of anything. Don't do that again," she groans, letting herself fall to the ground with a thump. "What'cha doing here, bud?" she then asks - she could never be mad at pokémon for too long.

Peter flaps over to her side, but doesn't immediately respond, just makes some non-commital noises. Cass replies in kind, humming and grunting as the conversation patters on like that. "Do you like my garden?" she interrupts the noises with a question, turning her face to the side so she could look at her berry-in-diguise-pokémon. "I do think the berry trees look better since last time." It seems like whatever science there is to Peter's apple-mode, it seems to work and have an actual effect on her garden. "From now on, you're on garden duty! Officially!"
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
188 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
Ema's Garden
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 22:29:00 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cassandra has her gardening gloves ready, ready to ... ...

She looks at Peter, her Flapple and assigned gardener, with a bit of uncertainty. "We'll really have to pull out the ... weeds ... hmm?" However, Peter isn't really a helpful gardener per se - right now, she's already closed up and resembles a big, big apple which is fascinatingly encouraging for the growing berries around her.

It does mean that Cass is not getting a reaction from her, too.

"Fine, I'll get to it," she grumbles, and sits down on a little stool half-heartedly. At this time of the year, there's not much to do, which is maybe also why she's decided to do it now. Once dandelions grew, maybe a bit of white clover, the classic broadleaf plantain that she didn't have to weed out last year, and even some really nasty thistles ...

"I'm not even sure it makes sense that all of them grow here," she murmurs. Which, honestly, a lie - she does know.

It's not like she could actually force herself to blackout when she's bringing random seeds to her garden patch like they were pokémon she catches.

After sitting in agony for another moment, she throws her hands in the air. "I can't do it. Peter, you're gonna pull double-duty until I figure out a solution." With Peter's help, gladly, the berries don't seem to mind sharing their space with a variety of other plants.
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
188 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
Ema's Garden
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 21:47:35 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
(gacha alolan diglett)

"YIEEEEEE!" Cass shouts, quickly taking a step backward and trying not to put any weight on her left foot that's just been lowkey pierced by something. Thank goodness she's wearing shoes despite having considered not to ... She stares at the ground, but there doesn't seem to be anything unusual ... she doesn't see the three hairs sticking out of it. "Okay, that's ... not normal," she says, before moving onto her garden patch. She only wanted to check how Peter's doing quickly, but.

So that's. Interesting.

It's been full of weed just yesterday, and now ... well, she's half heartbroken about the missing weed, but then again, it actually looks like someone's been working the soil now, which ... "Peter, did you notice anything happening here?" she asks, but the Flapple just flaps a bit questioningly. "Okay, seems like ... OUCH what the fuck," she screams again, this time with her right foot being the victim. Now, the cause actually shows itself too with a guilty look on their face. "You're ... You're an Alolan Diglett, aren't you?" she asks, looking at the Ground type with a squint and a sigh.

"Did you take care of the garden?" The Diglett nods, seemingly anxious to hear what she thinks. "It's ... thank you. Didn't really ... got myself to do it, so yeah, thanks for that. Still, I'd appreciate if you-" The Diglett starts pointing towards Peter, who seems unfazed by the new pokémon. Which generally doesn't seem odd, but ... "So, you know each other?"

Peter flaps in confirmation, and Cass sighs. "Alright, fine ... wanna join the team, little one? We could ... use someone who's actually ... knowing how to garden ..."
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights