plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
are you 'most done? [mission]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 4:31:54 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Ya cooled off now? Or maybe I wantcha warmed up for this . . ." Plank questions her Golisopod, Hull, as they make their way through the eerily empty warehouse district. The moon hangs high in the sky, their only light on this deep, dark night.

"I mean, havin' ya all keyed up before a job probably woulda been bad, but maybe havin' ya completely calm is too?" She continues, more to herself than her admittedly inattentive pokemon, "So how are ya feelin'?"

They stop outside of their destination. At least she's pretty sure it's their destination. A small building, some defunct manufacturing shop, sits in front of them. Maybe two stories tall. Crumbling on the outside, probably peeling on the inside.

"Well?" she insists, turning around and looking up at her Golisopod (who stands a good two feet taller than her). He looks down at her, wiggles his claws, and makes a few chittering noises. Yeah. She doesn't know why she expected a coherent answer.

"Let's try yes or no, ya good t' fight?" She asks instead. This gets an energized cry that certainly sounds like a yes.

"Well . . . good. Just gotta wait for our partner then."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

siege

The Stork
he/him
July 7th
Rustboro
heterosexual
head scientist
head scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
Alek Xanders DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alek
Alek Xanders
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 13:01:48 GMT
Alek Xanders Avatar
it gets harder just to breathe
feel like the walls are closin' in

PARTY

As of late, Rocket had been doing more than usual. With its current focus on territorial expansion, more and more areas were being taken over by rocket grunts left and right under the league's noses. This time it was Alek's turn to do the job. While he was supposed to do so in tandem with another member, he had little to no time to check who it was that he's tasked to team with.

He went on his own accord, not caring to wait for who it was that he had to do the job with. If they had any common sense and fear from the underbosses of rocket then they would've went there regardless.

Beside him were a pair of solrocks, one on each side. While one was legitimate the other was an imitation made by ditto, regardless, it seemed more than identical to be distinguished from the original. As he neared the abandoned factory, he made out the silhouette of who it was he's meeting with. Slowly, her facial features emerged from the shadows as he came closer. "Ah, would you look at that..." He trailed off, greeting his supposed partner. "I had no idea you were a colleague."

What Peggie would've seen was a far more different side of Alek; a more serious side with no time to play, a great contrast from what she knew of him before. An aura of great intensity emanated off of him as a pair of solrocks hovered inches behind him. A cold smile could be seen on his face before raising the beaked mask that hung on his neck onto his face to hide his features.

"Alek Xanders, by the way." He said, his voice surprisingly not muffled by the mask "I've failed to introduce myself when we first met, I believe. And it seems as though you've made a good partner out of the golisopod you've caught from our past meet."

[ OOC ]

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS
close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 20:45:34 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Ah, the drowned man!" Plank responds to the man's greeting, a surprised smile slowly spreading to split her face. She isn't excited per se, but she's pleased to see him again. He hadn't been half-bad company by the river. Certainly made it a better time than it would have been alone.

The mask is kinda stupid though, all truth be told.

"Ya look like a Toucannon, Alek," she says with a bark of laughter as he hides his smile behind it. Compared to his eccentric appearance Plank's outfit is downright boring. Just her usual sweatshirt over t-shirt, paired with some basketball shorts that hang damn near halfway down her shins.

At the mention of Hull she looks up at him again. He grunts when she catches his eye.

"He's alright! A bit of a slow one, but he's tough 'n' hits like a truck!" Plank says, still looking up at the Golisopod, "Don'tcha, bud?"

Hull grunts again, starting to look a bit restless. Seems he's nowhere near as cooled off as she feared.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,832 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 2:52:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: