its a FESTIVAL day

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
its a FESTIVAL day
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 7:19:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

It was that time of season back in Hoenn, it's time for the festivals! Astrid had a good time earlier at another festival. She got to eat new food, see some plays, and even got tp play some games! However, right now she is getting back to business. So here she is, standing a wooden stand to an area in a festival in Rustburo. Why not the other big cities, like say Lilycove or Slateport? Part of the reason she is doing is because it's for a favor for her folks back home...Which is here in this city.[BREAK][BREAK]

So here she is, clad in a more flashy outfit then usual taste. It was decided to fit the mood, she was also given a theme. Partially as a joke by one of her younger relatives. How her friends and family talk her into this, she didn't know. She was clad in a pale yellow kimono with a high slit at one of her legs, it had pink and blue fish scales decorated on it. Her hair is tied up in a ponytail. Holding up her hair she was wearing a blue and pink that like a pair of fins. Around her shoulders was a pink and blue scarf.[BREAK][BREAK]

She adjusted her heavy pink obi stash and take a deep breath. Breath in, and breath out... She waved and grinned, and waved a blue edged fan that has pink scales in the middle and a light yellow handle. "Come on! Come all! We got great wares and treats for sale! Come one and come all!"[BREAK][BREAK]

Covering the lower half of her face with a yellow long blowing that was long enough to reach her waist, she gave a grin."Want some nice chilly treats? We are serving various chilled berry juice. Want a cold snack? How about some berry flavor ice cream? Or even some berry shaved ice?" With that, she gestured at the right side of her stall, and out from a nearby tank her Feebas leaps into the air as it splashed. It gave a few shots of it's ice beam into the air. Now for the next part, she took a step forward on her high platform blue shoes.[BREAK][BREAK]

"Or perhaps you want to have something to warm you up? To keep you burning with excitement?" Astrid called out again as she closed her fan with a swish of her wrist and pointed to the right side of her staff. Out pop her Torchic, who she holds a sprinkler too and it breaths some embers onto it, causing it to spar. "Want something to light up your night? We got it all! Enjoy you time at this festival!" With that, she threw the sprinker into the air like as if it was a baton, and her Feebas struck out the sparks with another ice beam. With a plop, the sparkler landed in a metal trash bin nearby.

[break][break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn"]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn2"]

[attr="class","niknikpkmn3"]THALASSA THE FEEBAS
[break]

[attr="class","niknikpkmn4"]FEMALE // SWIFT SWIM
[break]

Thala used SPLASH! Thala then used ICE BEAM!

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik6"]
[attr="class","niknikarrow"]
[break]

[attr="class","niknik7"]

0000 WORDS FOR @pharaohleap [break]

Open for at max two more peole, come join in! Guess which Pokemon Astrid's outfit is based on? Hope my opening is okay..
Festival Fantasies mission event thread![break]

two lines maxium!
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik3"]LAST TIME, I MISSED MY CHANCE, BUT NEVER AGAIN. THE FURTHER AWAY YOU SLIP, THE MORE I DIG IN. ALL THINGS COME AROUND AGAIN, AND THIS TIME I'LL BE READY AND WAITING. YOU CAN'T BELIEVE THE CONVICTIONS THAT I NOW POSSESS. THERE'S NO ONE LEFT TO SAVE YOU! WHERE YOU GO, I WILL FOLLOW! I'LL STEP-BY-STEP RE-ARRANGE YOU! THERE'S NOWHERE TO HIDE! YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME COMING, BUT YOU'LL FEEL THE FEAR FROM MY SHADOW. WITH INTENSITY - YEAH! - YOU'LL BLEED.
[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]

[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]

[newclass=.niknik]background:url(http://i.imgur.com/zdRYSOK.png);padding:0px 10px;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik2]padding:25px;padding-bottom:35px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik2 b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#333333;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik2 font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik3]background-color:#f5de6e;padding:20px;font:8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;color:#333333;margin-top:-12px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik4]-ms-transform: rotate(270deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(270deg);transform: rotate(270deg);font:50px Montserrat;color:#f9f9f9;line-height:60px!important;height:40px;letter-spacing:-7px;width:500px;margin-left:-223px;margin-bottom:250px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik5]padding:6px 2px;width:40px;height:32px;background-color:#333333;margin-top:-25px;float:right;margin-right:10px;border-radius:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik6]margin:-24px 0px;height:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikarrow]border-bottom:solid 10px #f5de6e;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px transparent;width:0px;height:0px;float:right;margin:-20px 20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknikarrow]margin-top:-80px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik7]border-top:solid 5px #f5de6e;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:10px;font:10px Roboto;color:#333333;line-height:10px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin-top:-24px;height:35px;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik7 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknik7]margin-top:-84px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:9px;margin:8px 0 -24px 0;font:10px Roboto;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn2]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#eeeeee;margin:-15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn3]font:15px Montserrat;color:#c7ac42;line-height:15px!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn4]color:#333333;margin:-5px 0;font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,867 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
its a FESTIVAL day
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2021 2:20:44 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Doug stared, wide eyed at the kimono girl as she finished her perhaps too excellent pitch, blinking at the many options he had been offered with a dumbfounded look on his face, his gaze constantly switching between her, the torchic and the Feebas.

Of course, the parched performer was here to deal with his throat, and nothing else.

"... Pardon? Uh... Wait... Yeah Could use somethin' cold, actually! Ya mentioned juice, right?" He said as he leaned atop the counter, dashing away his stupified look with a grin. "Got any Mago berries? A lil' sweetness could really brin' up the quality of my day right now."

Unlike back in Lilycove, his rustic music hadn't found much success in the heavily industrial Rustboro City.

"Heh... I played for two hours and I barely've enough for juice." He said, trying to laugh but almost sniffing instead.

He might have to get something other than a mandolin... Either that or play something other than Bluegrass. The thought alone made every hick bone in his body (that is to say, all of them) recoil in horror.

He sighed, leaning his chin atop the back of his palm, pursing his lips.

"Is business boomin' over 'ere, lass? Maybe I should try makin' food instead of music for the next festival." He said as he turned around and leaned his back against the wood, waiting for his drink with the Mandolin in hand, fingers lazily plucking at the strings.

TAG: @sei1