2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
morning [m]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2021 15:42:19 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
sounds of torchic fill the air of dawn as the first rays of sunshine filter through the hotel's windows. lavaridge mornings were as lazy as one would expect a town for tourists and vacations, although nothing stops priam from his morning rituals.

he's up from his bed already without any alarms sounding. the cool morning air was just enough to keep priam refreshed for his morning regimen. he keeps himself indoors this time, however, and does everything in front of the hotel's television.

morning cartoons from a tv network that exclusively shows cartoons were the only noise in the room besides soft breathing from priam. his eyes were on the screen as he works up a sweat, too engrossed on the show to keep count of his reps.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
morning [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2021 6:28:43 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan slowly arose from his sleep coma, opening his eyes to the sight of Priam doing excercise and on top of that his ears tuning in to the sound of cartoons. He was confused a bit at first since he was puzzled as to why Priam watched cartoons while working out but, hell he didn't judge. "Well, if you wanted to work up a sweat we could have just had another go." he said as his voice was still deep and groggy from waking up. "How'd you sleep gorgeous?" he asked curiously as he watched from the bed Priam doing his work outs.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:  

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
morning [m]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 18:56:14 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"oh, you're up!"

priam's tone was more excited than normal. the rest of the reps were rushed so he can finish quick, dropping on the ground once he realizes that he's done for the morning for the most part. from the floor, crawls all the way to the edge of the bed, resting his head on it as he looks up to bryan.

"you really want another go? i mean, i'm down, but don't you want breakfast or something first?"

thoughts of fast food early in the morning came in his head, though they were quickly replaced as soon as bryan follows it up with another question.

"i slept great!" he answers the latter question with pep. "how 'bout you? not too bad, eh?"

priam is suddenly stuck in a limbo where he doesn't know how to react since he doesn't have any prior experience. he tries wings it, and hopes that his superior social skills will carry over and get him through.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
morning [m]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2021 19:10:39 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Priam seemed raring to go again, bryan would have been more than happy to oblige but he hadn't even had a chance to brush his teeth yet. "Nahhhh, I cant make it too easy for you all the time." he said giving a sly grin. "Breakfast sounds good though." he said as he pushed himself up to rise. He sat up and spared one hand to place it on Priam's head and ruffle up his hair "What do you wanna eat? I'm up for whatever you want. We could order something from the hotel or we could go out to eat if you want." he said as he climbed out of bed and grabbed one of his pokeballs and released his liligant and opened the window curtains for her to get some sunlight. She eagerly waved at priam and then stared at the sun soaking in it's rays. "Yeah sorry, she needs sunlight in the morning or she gets cranky and her flower wilts." he added

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
morning [m]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2021 19:18:51 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"eh? hotel food's overpriced..." he grimaces at the thought, though he eventually shifts his expression to something more excited upon a realization. "but that means it's fancy, right? let's go get those."

he pushes himself up and immediately rushes for the phone, almost tripping once on the way. before he picks it up, he notices the menu just by it and sees the food they offer. he tries to read most of it as bryan sets his liligant out to sunbathe, waving back at her, before giving up.

"o-oh, yeah. i need to do that for my espy too. he likes the sun too, being the sun pokemon and all." he tries to bullshit a reason before handing out the menu to bryan. "you can choose for me. i ain't picky!"

priam can't admit that he's undecisive on what to get since he can't understand some of the names of food in the list, so he busies himself trying to get his espeon's pokeball out and dragging him to where the sun is, just beside the grass-type.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
morning [m]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2021 8:11:46 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"Well that IS true."
he said scratched his jaw "But hell it's a special occasion, why not?" he then followed up to ease priam into the idea of it. He made sure liligant was all settled as she lulled herself back to sleep in the sun while bathing in it. Priam handed off the menu to bryan which he picked up. "Ok, so a surprise then." he said as he picked up the phone and began to talk to the  front desk and order the breakfast sampler for Priam and himself so they'd each get an assortment of breakfast items.

"An espeon huh?" he said curiously "You like psychic types?" he conintued

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
morning [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 18:02:55 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam tilts his head with the question, not expecting it at all for a conversation. he looks at the espeon and rests his hands on his hips as he thinks of an appropriate answer.

"he just kinda evolved like that to be honest. it wasn't the one i wanted at first, but i wouldn't have it any other way!" his gaze turns to the lilligant right beside the sleepy espeon. "i might have to go with grass-types though if i have to pick a type. wait, no, bugs! dragons! argh, i can't choose!"

he resigns himself that there might be too much on his plate to decide on one he actually likes. he reminisces fantasizing himself with a garchomp back when he was a child before he scratches his head in frustration and turning back to bryan, deflecting the question back to him.

"are you a grass-type person? you don't seem like a grass-type person."

he knows of one, and his image of them might be skewed because of a single individual.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
morning [m]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 4:35:46 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"That's cause im not." he snickered at Priam's inability to choose a type as he hung up the phone after ordering. bryan lifted his for a second and smelled his pit, it wasn't the most pleasent smell so he figured he'd shower before the food got her. "Do you wanna take a shower? especially since you worked out?" he asked curiously. [break][break]

He said as he walked over to the bathroom and turned on the water. "Also, I mainly deal with dark and fairy types. For some reason fairy types congregate around me." he said from the bathroom as the water clashed with his voice.

NOTES:  

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
morning [m]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 19:28:47 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"if you want me to."

the smell seldom bothers him, though he supposed he might as well take one since he's heading off somewhere right after this. unlike bryan, he finds no problem with his own musk even after the workout.

priam sits outside and waits for his turn, watching the morning cartoons as he carries on the conversation with bryan.

"i wish a certain type of pokemon congregate around me too," he mumbles. he'd feel like the main character of the show if he somehow had that affinity to some kind of pokemon. "if you can assign a pokemon type to me, what would it be?" he asks him.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
morning [m]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 8:33:16 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"Are you joining?" he asked from the shower, curious to see if priam would catch on or not. "I'm not gonna bite. Unless you want." he joked as Priam mentioned how he was jealous of Bryan "It's....interesting to say the least. It's caused problems before." he admitted outloud as the water was running. [break][break]

"People also seem to get the wrong idea about me cause im surrounded by fairies. they think im soft." he exclaimed "If you had a type though it'd probably be fire or electric since you're energetic." he added as there was a knock on the door for the food.  [break][break]

Liligant walked over to receive the food and then placed it onto the bed staring at it as liligant looked at it in disgust and then ran back over to her sunny spot.

NOTES:  

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
morning [m]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2021 4:25:24 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"join what?"

he looks away from the television to the bathroom, whose door was left open. he stares for a while, processing information in his head, before he finally gets where bryan was going to.

waltzing in, still on his attire, he mixes the order of words he was about to say and completely forgets to give a response to the first part.

"why not? are you hard?" he blurts out as he swings open the door with a smile, laughing silently in his head at his own joke.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
morning [m]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 6:26:18 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"Do you want me to be? It's not that difficult with you around." he said playfully. When Priam opened the door there was a lot of steam as Bryan had turned the shower to the max and didn't bother with the ventilation fan as well, sweat was good for the pores right? [break][break]

He laughed a bit hoping that liligant or espeon would be concerned over the noises they were about to make. Once priam joined him he asked him "is the water too hot? I don't want you to burn your skin." he said as he eyed him up and down.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
morning [m]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 8:39:35 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam enters the showers without much fuss. the teasing goes unnoticed when he invites himself in without much malice, a smile ever present on his expression as a thought goes to his head.

"the hot springs worse," he answers absently before moving on.

while bryan gives him the stare down, priam focuses on getting his thought across. he squeezes himself in the small room, places a hand on bryan's shoulder and then blurts out whatever was on his mind.

"oh yeah, i've been meaning to ask..." he trails off before saying 'fuck it' and just say it anyways. "what do you think about being roomies? we can have sleepovers everyday, but it's normal!"

something about what bryan has told priam before gives him the vibes that he lives alone and that he's not rich enough to get a mansion that's too fancy to share with people.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
morning [m]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2021 19:54:50 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"] Oh? He was a lot less shy this time around, he got over that pretty quickly. Good. When Priam placed a hand on his shoulder he returned the skin to skin contact by pulling him a bit closer so that he'd be under the water with him and warm him up too. He then asked a pretty surprising question out of nowhere that threw bryan off a bit, what? He was left speechless for a bit before finally managing to let out a small "uhhh.." noise "What do you mean roomies? you want to move in together? Isnt that a bit fast?" he said curiously wondering if priam left out some pretty important details. [break][break]

Priam was spot on however that bryan lived alone, he honestly didn't really have anything to call his own besides his pokemon and a small cramped dusty attic at the top of 's research center, anything at this point would be better than that so he really considered it. Or was priam asking to move into the sub there? there was dormitories...but sleeping at the bottom of the ocean seemed too dangerous.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]Notes: / TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
morning [m]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2021 20:11:13 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"huh? why? is that weird?" he asks.

he's not sure what's the problem was with his limited experience of talking people into sharing rent with him. the last time someone invited him, it was out of nowhere as well.

he looks at where they are, and realizes that maybe it's out of place. he decides to ignore the thought afterwards.

"i'm just looking to find someone to split the rent with! i can't ask anyone that isn't rocket, and even if they are, the people i could ask are either too fancy for an apartment or too secretive for a roomie..."

any civilian is too risky to have in his living space considering how messy he is since he has a chance of leaving rocket-related stuff lying around. he gets along with a lot of rocket people, but he doubts any of them were people he can convince.

"do you know how much a room on evergrande costs? shit's expensive!" priam tries to pull off his signature puppy dog eyes, but he just ended up as whiney. "come on. please? the last roommate i had was fun, but he's dead now, so that's over for me."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights