let my baby stay

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let my baby stay
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 15:53:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","avery"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Everything is fine--[break][break]

No, it is't.[break][break]

It will be fine, all good, just stop the bleeding.[break][break]

But what if she can't?[break][break]

Panic and indecision swims in her eyes for a moment as she stands there, frozen and unable to react physically to the disaster unfolding in front of her. The crimson line trailing down his arm and dripping onto the floor is enough to make her insides turn to outsides.[break][break]

Fortunately, the girl's Clefairy arrives with bandages and her natural HEALING PULSE. A few more Pokemon arrive to offer calming energy and bring the panic down to a minimum. Accidents happen, they were used to such emergencies.[break][break]

Avery was too, except when it came to human beings, apparently.[break][break]

It is when he falls that Avery reacts. She lurches forward to catch his head and prevent it from striking anything on the way down. She uses her body as a cushion to cradle him, too, preventing most of his body from hitting the floor too hard. With the help of some of her stronger Pokemon, the girl is able to pull him to his feet and drag him to a chair.[break][break]

"You're gonna be okay, okay? Don't fall asleep on me, Eliz."[break][break]

She has to reach somewhere deep to find her bravery and steady hand, but she finds it in time, hopefully, to patch him up.

[attr="class","ooc"] notes @eliz

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".avery"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery"]--accent:#A76B62; --speech:#A76B62;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/HNw1Xqh/avery-post.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]