let my baby stay

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let my baby stay
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2021 2:02:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The beating wings of a Corviknight come to a halt up the road, dropping Eliz off not too far from his destination: Collin’s Daycare.

After having spent most of his day at work, the man was finally on his way to his final stop of the day, a sanctuary for himself within the confines of the studio apartment he called home. The only thing between him and the comfort of his home was picking up his Snubbull on his way there.

While tipping the taxi service through his phone he made his way forward, his eyes soon moving to the daycare in an attempt to spot the Snubbull that would usually be spotted through the window, the pokemon usually looking out to him in anticipation to return to the man; but to his surprise, the window will empty, an eyebrow cocking up in bemusement.

His pace hastened a smidge faster, worry forming within at the thought that something had befallen his pokemon during her stay at the daycare, negative thoughts suddenly weighing heavy on his mind as he moved to open the daycare’s door. His eyes shifted left and right, looking for the Snubbull quickly before he moved to the desk, speaking calmly to the clerk.

I’m here to pick up Zada.

The man says setting down his i.d.- an unneeded gesture considering his frequency to the daycare but one he felt the need to subject himself to anyways.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let my baby stay
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 17:08:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-av]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]
she listens like spring and she

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Earlier in the day, a young man had stopped by to drop off a young Tyrunt, nothing out of the ordinary and it fell in line with her typical routine. The only unfortunate turn of events that would ultimately lead to Mr. Lucius' Snubbull not waiting for him by the window would be the tussle between Avery's own Tyrunt and the client's.[break][break]

It seems that the two hadn't gotten along well to begin with, and most of Avery's day had been prioritizing keeping the two apart. On occasion she had discovered that not all Pokemon got along with each other easily, but this had been constant and more than a little bit stressful. The two were spirited and youthful Pokemon, eager to show off and compete for dominance.[break][break]

And to be honest, Avery did not have the degree of experience required to properly handle prehistoric Pokemon. [break][break]

The problem worsened when the pick-up time had been extended until it was clear that the Tyrunt's trainer simply wasn't planning to show up. Avery had placed his pokeball in storage as she didn't agree with confining them to their pokeballs when their trainers had expected them to be left to roam around and enjoy the fresh air.[break][break]

Unfortunately, Avery would be forced to resort to this eventually, it seemed.[break][break]

The front door chimes thanks to her Chingling's astute attention to detail, and the woman's Wigglytuff greets the young man while Avery carries her own Tyrunt out of harms way and to the front of the building. She appears winded and exhausted, perhaps on the verge of tears, when she spots Eliz Lucius waiting at the front desk.[break][break]

"Yes, yes, of course! Good evening, Mr. Lucius! It will just be a moment, I'll fetch her now."[break][break]

Despite the Wigglytuff's best attempts, the entry-way looks in disarray, feather pillows having been shredded and removed - with feathers still left behind and not yet swept up.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@eliz

[attr=class,punkianger-avcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentbg"]background: #A76B62;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentborder"]border-color: #A76B62;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/HNw1Xqh/avery-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(217,169,189,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #D9A9BD; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let my baby stay
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 14:32:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Okay.

He states blandly, no hint of urgency or impatience in his tone. If anything which would tell of feeling in his voice could be heard it would be concerning, the brows of Eliz slightly furrowing as he looked towards Avery, getting a look at the woman, as frazzled as she might be.

Would it be rude to comment on everything? The daycare, the pokemon, the woman herself? Maybe. Idle conversation and obvious observations are likely the last thing she needs right now.

The man quietly thinks to himself, observing Avery as she moves- his demeanor as calm as it ever was.

As she disappeared, his eyes averted elsewhere, to the disarray that had become the daycare’s entrance.

The silence that keeps him urges anxiety, the simplicity of waiting enough to offset thoughts better left untouched. So he moves for a distraction, Eliz steadily beginning to clean up the mess that pokemon had left behind in their childish wake.

She seems stressed, this is the least I can do.

A reach for reason as he reached for scattered feathers.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let my baby stay
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 16:23:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
His concern is detected instantly, and it leaves Avery rattled and breathless despite her best attempts at maintaining composure. There is a twist in her gut that she can't shake, and the cramp it brings leaves her nauseous. She had begun. to understand this feeling well: a sign that the person she was talking to was being dishonest.[break][break]

Granted, all he had said was 'okay' but it was the concern behind that single word that had held more meaning. He wasn't convinced that everything was alright, and he wasn't admitting it out loud.[break][break]

And rather than confont it, Avery chooses to hurry aside to retieve the man's Pokemon. Snubbull seems more or less anxious as well, and she returns promptly only to find Mr. Lucius cleaning.[break][break]

"Oh no! Please-- you don't have to clean up. I'm so sorry for the disarray!"[break][break]

Panic and dismay at his generosity makes her voice quake. Try as she might, she can't stop the tears from stifling her voice and topple her composure. She juggles the Snubbull on her hip while her other hand wipes away a tear quickly.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@eliz

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/HNw1Xqh/avery-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(217,169,189,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #D9A9BD; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let my baby stay
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 20:43:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
His heart sinks, face growing cold at Avery’s sudden outburst of tears.

/Uh oh…/ He thinks as the reality of the situation kicks in. This situation is new to him and he doesn’t know how to handle it and because of that it was hard for him to make a decision on what to do.

On one hand he considered Avery a friend, they had spoken to each other on just about every visit that he’s had here- that was enough for him to consider them decently close. But on the other, he didn’t exactly know how to console someone, he wasn’t the most emotionally put together person himself.

His hands wavered for a moment before finally moving, one taking the Snubbull from Avery while the other placed a hand on her shoulder.

Do you want to talk?

His expression was that of concern but also slight confusion, not sure if he was making the correct choice here.

Then again, simply leaving her to her own devices would have been a much worse choice on his part… right?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let my baby stay
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 18:01:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Surprise flashes across the bridge of her nose, followed by a sickening lurch as the Snubbull is lifted from her arms. For a moment she fears that she's dropped the Pokemon, reaching forward suddenly to catch something that isn't there. Instead, a hand is pressed gently to her shoulder and she flinches at the suddenness of it.[break][break]

"W-what?"[break][break]

She swallows, glancing between him and the Snubbull now tucked into his arms.[break][break]

"Don't you have to go home? I'd be putting you out, surely."[break][break]

Avery blinks up at him, surprised. Though his offer sparks warmth in her chest and a sense of relief. In fact, it almost makes her burst into tears yet again. Thankfully, the woman manages to stifle them, though it's clear that his concern is well-placed.[break][break]

In the corner of the room, her Lucario strides into the room slowly. He seems exhausted, riddled with what might be bite marks. The Pokemon attracts the attention of the young woman, and concern flushes her cheeks of colour, leaving her pale and panicked.[break][break]

"Lucario! Are you alright? Please, don't strain yourself. How are the Tyrunt, they didn't hurt you badly, did they?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@eliz

punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let my baby stay
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 21:32:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
“Don’t worry about it.” “Relax, we’re friends right?” “I’m here for the time being.”

These are all words of relief that come to mind when she spoke, but they were all words Eliz dared not to utter at the behest of seeming cocky.

It’s fine.

Is what he settles for, his hand dropping to his side. It's to the point and reassuring enough.

At the entrance of the Lucario, the man’s head turns quickly, Eliz’s eyes looking over it as he quietly assesses the situation with newly added context.

...So Tyrunt made all this mess? Are those the fossil pokemon or the fire lions?

In either case, they seemed terrible to deal with if there was only one present, the fact that she said they could only mean there were multiple.

Don’t you have any other employees that could help besides pokemon?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let my baby stay
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2021 5:14:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
"They're fossil Pokemon, baby Tyrantrum. They start off really small and cute and grow up to be gigantic."[break][break]

Fortunately, hers were still just babies. [break][break]

"A client dropped off his Tyrunt earlier in the week and he should have come back by now. Unfortunately, he hasn't, and I worry that he has no intention of doing so."[break][break]

Her voice trembles a bit at the thought, not because of the damages but because of the abandonment. The Tyrunt had been acting out fear. Any Pokemon could have if they'd been dropped off in an unfamiliar place and expected to fit in and get along. [break][break]

"I do, but they've taken time off to spend time with family for vacation. I didn't mind, they're more or less volunteers than they are employees. I-- I've never really needed help before."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@eliz

punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let my baby stay
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 20:18:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Then let me help.

The confidence that would usually flow with those words is lost on him, the man quickly reeling back as he heard himself.

I mean… if that’s okay with you.

Would it be intruding for him to impose himself in the business of one who likely only sees him as an acquaintance? More than likely. But he had already stepped into place where he shouldn’t have post ago when he moved to collect miscellany.

I’m not exactly sure how I can help, but I’m willing to lend a hand where possible, give me a task and consider it done.

His role as a devon project manager is one he took great pride in, willing to show his mettle at a moments notice if need be.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let my baby stay
POSTED ON May 13, 2021 3:45:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Relief washes over her like an impossible tide. It catches her so off-guard that the woman sobs, struggling to stifle tears as she nods her head meekly.[break][break]

"Y-yes, yes please."[break][break]

Because at this moment, she needed his help. With a shaky inhale, Avery does her best to still the crash of emotion at the helm of her ship, using the backside of her thumb to brush away tears. He requests guidance and, of course, the woman is at a loss. But after a moment of steady breathing and thinking, she manages to come up with something.[break][break]

"Umm.. I think.. perhaps you can help me lift the shelves that were knocked over. I'm not strong enough to do it myself. We can start there."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@eliz

punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let my baby stay
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 0:01:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A nod followed, his lips pursed tight as he follows suit with her instructions- because if there was one thing he could do, it was follow instructions.

With barely any effort on his part, he does what she would find difficulty in, lifting the shelf with ease and following suit with picking up the contents and setting them back into place.

It was a little astounding how something as small as a little raptor could do this much damage… wait, scratch that, he could totally see how much damage could be done by such a small thing, holy shit he’s glad he didn’t say that out loud.

He keeps his quiet as he works, the words he speaks aloud not as prevalent as those he says in his mind.

It only dawns on him the silence that fills the room amid the clattering of pencils and papers from the Snubbull, the pokemon doing its part to assist in the cleanup as well.

So… where’s the Tyrunt? Do you have like… a timeout room or something for it?

How would that even work? Is it like a padded cell or something that it can't hurt itself on?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let my baby stay
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 4:07:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
"Yeah, I, umm.. sort of like a timeout room, I guess. They're both asleep and separated, mine is tucked away in my room fast asleep. The other one, he's.. he's in the room in the back, also asleep."[break][break]

Forcefully, unfortunately, and kept that way thanks to her Pokemon assistants.[break][break]

"They're good Pokemon."[break][break]

She just isn't really equipped to look after such rowdy, wild Pokemon. They were fossils, revived somewhat unnaturally and desperately trying to fit into an environment that wasn't their own. It wasn't their fault, and it's why she starts to cry.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@eliz

punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let my baby stay
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 13:50:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Oh…

The single utterance stops with a point but lingers on amidst his silence, her tears, even if meant to be hidden, clear as day to him.

/Oh god, what do I do? Hand on shoulder? That's not too inappropriate in most cases but could be seen as harassment in others. A hug? No, that's weird. Why would she need a hug? It's not like she’s the one that got abandoned at a daycare. Maybe just talk to her? It’s the safest but it’s such a distant stance to take./

His nerves get the better of him and tell him to stay yet egg him on to do more at the same time. In the end, he picks a middle ground, a hand moving to rest on hers.

You’re doing the best you can for them Avery. Even if you’re the greatest at your job you can’t control every single outcome. The world isn’t that predictable.

She must be crying a lot because his hand feels wet as hell… Oh, no, that's blood.

Ahh! Sorry! Must’ve cut my hand on something while i was cleaning and didn’t notice.

/Smooth moves Liz./

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let my baby stay
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 19:07:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","avery"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

He startles her a bit when he moves closer. The warmth of his hand spreads over her own, and her hand twitches in surprise. Avery blinks away tears, uses her free hand to wipe them away awkwardly, and emits a nervous little laugh.[break][break]

"I can't believe I'm crying in front of you. I'm so sorry, sir. How embarrassing."[break][break]

But she nods along to his comforting. She doesn't totally agree, because she's sure that her grandmother would have been able to handle such rowdy babies, but it helps. It definitely helps.[break][break]

"Thank you, Eliz."[break][break]

He goes to move his hand away first, and the cold breeze on her damp hand brings her attention down. That, and surprised exclamation and announcement that he had.. cut his hand? The woman's eyes widen in horror and shock, and she stares for a long moment at the blood on the back of her hand. There's enough of it to be alarming, and she glances back to him, then up to his face.[break][break]

"Y-your.. you're bleeding!"[break][break]

Avery, faint, if only for a moment, gathers herself enough to dart for her first-aid kit. It isn't far, and she has several stationed in areas all over the daycare. The young woman wastes no time in pulling out various supplies to bring back to him.

[attr="class","ooc"] notes @eliz

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".avery"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery"]--accent:#A76B62; --speech:#A76B62;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/HNw1Xqh/avery-post.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let my baby stay
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 19:42:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
I’m fine, it's okay, don’t worry about it.

/ That’s a lot of blood. /

No need to cause a fuss.

/ It’s not stopping… /

/ I’ll be fine. /

Am I anemic? I might be anemic…

/ Did I say that / “out loud…?

And down he goes, struggling to stand like a newly hatched deerling only to topple over and onto the ground; the Snubbull rushing to his side, bawling her eyes out.

As his vision blurs, he eyes the blood as it begins to pool, a thought echoing aloud as he teeters within a mental twilight- neither awake nor asleep.

Damn… I’m getting the floor dirtier.