2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
arrangement . [ private ]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 20:13:04 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"'ugly kid,'" she parroted, unconvinced. 

the woman attempted to imagine sénon as an ugly baby - with a ridiculous amount of wrinkles and awkward proportions that would inevitably balance themselves out as he grew. she cropped a fuzzy red mane onto the picture and released an amused snort.

"
so you want me to play again, hm?"

in a well-practiced motion, she straddled him; peering down at the male with her strange gaze.

"
i'll  consider it. so - how does it feel to have a fiancée? excited to be chained down.

she adjusted her position so her slight weight rested fully upon him, her chin resting comfortably upon his lean chest.

"
you'll have yourself a nuclear family of your own before long. i'm even imagine you in a pair of khakis. now that's an attractive image."

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f6/f8/6b/f6f86bf2189980f63586ca60aa6158b5.png

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 21:12:10 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"First of all; despite my love for calf socks I will never wear them with sandals." With no intentions of being at the first-stop easily defined picture of 'a dad' Sénon intended to be closer to the far end of the father spectrum.

A Zaddy; if you will.

"Second. . ." His hand began to strum her back. "I'm mostly convinced." He smiled to himself as he closed his eyes to truly ponder his circumstances as a husband-to-be. "There is one thing coming here has made me uncertain about."

● tags:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 23:10:38 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

her eyebrows arched, her expression losing its amused edge. instead, she focuses upon his facial features as she cranes her neck to take it in properly. cait hoped he wasn't on the fence - especially after accepting that he didn't want a formal and well-documented arrangement. 

'i compromised. we're doing a spiritual ceremony instead.' 

a fair amount of women wouldn't nowadays - a majority of couples signing marriage documents to properly solidify their unions. 

"what are you uncertain about, baby? talk to me."

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 0:22:31 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"Well. . . honestly." His eyes cut downward as he pondered his last dilemma with their arrangement.

"I haven't met your sisters yet," His hand began to strum her back. "-so I can't be sure I'm marrying the hottest Alfric girl."

Fighting the urge to ruin his own gag with a blurt of laughter he managed to twist his face up just enough to convey that he was seriously concerned.

Removing his hand from her back he put both hands behind his head. "We owe it to both our families to make sure I'm matched up with the best of Henry and Michelle's daughters."

He'd already squinted his eyelids enough to protect his (eye)balls from a pillow slap.

● tags:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 14:08:13 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

there was an almost uncomfortable silence which followed the jest. and through his squinted eyelids, he'd notice that cait's face came to hover over his own; her own eyes lidded as she peered down at him with a strange expression. 

"i'd fight every single one of the women on this compound before i let them have the chance."

she squeezed his bicep a little harshly, the hold meant to properly convey the seriousness behind the statement. the woman didn't care if his gaze wavered to outsiders, but she knew the females here would snatch him away if given the chance.

'we're very similar in that way.'

sénon was a good man; tall and healthy with beautiful features, gorgeous hair and a well-balanced personality. he was valuable - mentally, physically and emotionally. 

"
hm."

her hold softened as she pressed down to kiss his cheek before removing herself to settle by the man's side instead, her head upon his shoulder. cait's gaze shifted toward the ceiling, the fan moving lazily at its lowest setting. the air stirred along with her memories of childhood. how many times had she stared up at that fan? 

"
i'm not sure if i'll ever live here again," she said. "i don't mean this house - i mean this village - this compound. i want to be buried in fortree when my time comes - but i don't want to live my life on this particular piece of land. sénon? what was on your mind when you left home?"

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 20:03:36 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Cait be like.

But it was nice to see her assert herself all the same.

He was going to tell their daughters one day what mommy said she would do to the other wood-nymphs if they tried to charm her 'adonis' away.

It was one of the things about Cait her surface-level acquaintances never got to see; how dominant she was when she wanted to be.

He'd seen her make a cooing puddle out of but she always remembered that almost always, he was the dominant force in their relationship.

That ability she had developed to draw hard lines and look the odds in the eye, it didn't have much a place in their relationship but it was functional part of who Cait was and he adored it in its context.

So he look her pinch and her kiss and her no quarrel. Obviously the last thing he wanted was Henry rushing him out the door because Cait had drawn blood from one of her sisters of neighbors for making a pass at him.

He looked into her triangulated iris' and didn't find enough reasonable evidence to doubt her.

Most of his time in Hoenn was spent in reference to why he left Kalos. How long had it been since he'd thought about why he went? "I'd just gone through a break up and taken another defeat at the hands of the Elite Four." It still bothered him at times he wasn't able to become Kanto's Champion.

Sometimes he daydreamed of an alternate reality where he had.

"Kanto felt like a backyard I'd made enough memories in." He'd traded in teenage schooling for life on the road. Go figure, when he left his stomping grounds he left it for the very school structure he'd opted out of. "I wanted a new sandbox to build in."

● tags:
● notes: