plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
it's just us now [solo wild]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2021 21:53:51 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"This place isn't lookin' half bad," Plank murmurs to herself, grunting as she pulls and pushes a bit on the supports of her tent -- making sure they're properly in place.

The little (literal) hole in a wall she'd laid claim to is finally starting to come together. The tent is up and somehow doesn't take up the whole space. Inside she's got anything that might be sensitive to dripping water -- canned food, a radio, her comics, a little stovetop. Outside she's got spare parts for her diving equipment, a shitty folding chair she found (that's pretty much it actually).

Oh yeah, and Sassy and Bunker. The Simipour and Drednaw were acquainted not too long ago and seem to get along alright. She promised the latter he could stay here after being caught, but it seemed fucked up to leave him here alone.

"Hey, you guys hungry?" She asks, poking her head out of the tent to look at the two of them. They both look at her.

Bunker offers only the vaguest of grunts, but Sassy looks excited at the idea; she leans over top of Bunker's shell, hands flat against its surface and an obvious smile on her face.

"Got it, let's break this stovetop in then," She actually doesn't cook often, at all, but how hard can it be to heat up some canned food or whatever?

@wildmod

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 3:02:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CROCONAW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 7:44:11 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]A small pool of water sits in this side chamber of the caverns much in the same way they sit around the other chambers and tunnels. Plank isn't sure if it's convenient or not. It allows for easy access to water! But then the water needs to be boiled . . . Actually she's not sure boiling is even enough to ensure it's alright. She sure hopes it is!

She wonders about this as she walks over to the pool and dips her pot into it -- pulls it back with a reward of visibly clean but no doubt bacteria ridden cave water. Oh, and a Croconaw. Not in the pot, but apparently waiting in the water and drawn by her presence.

It bursts from the water and snaps its jaws a few inches in front of her. A few inches only because she jumps back on reflex.

"Son of a bitch! Who the fuck do ya think ya are, huh!?" she screams and her voice echoes off the walls. There's no answer. The Croconaw has already vanished beneath the water and doesn't so much as peek up at her again.

Cheeky asshole.

"Aw man, did I spill the water?" Plank wonders aloud. An afterthought. When she looks the pot is still about half full. Good enough.

"I'm gonna start boilin' the water!" she shouts to her pokemon, ducking back into the tent and crawling over to the stovetop. Again there's no response. This time because Sassy has fallen asleep against Bunker's shell; and Bunker is Bunker.

@wildmod
ooc: skipping croconaw!

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2021 2:25:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUDKIP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SURF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SLIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 8:07:04 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The gas stovetop works pretty damn well, to Plank's surprise. She'd just found it with her dad's old shit and thought she'd give it a shot. Figured it would be mostly set dressing to be honest; but nope, it boils the water just fine!

"When I was just a little lass, or so me mammie told me," she starts to sing softly as she reaches into a plastic grocery bag and pulls out a couple packets of ramen, "Away, haul away, we'll haul away Joe!"

She pulls their tops open like a bag of chips before shaking them aggressively at her palm, the very bottoms of the dried noodle blocks held tightly enough that they stay in the bag but . . . there! The flavor packets land in her hand. With them safe she shifts her grip on the noodles just so so that they drop into the pot.

Plop. plop.

"That if I didn't kiss a girl my lips would get all moldy!" She continues to sing all the while, "Away, haul away, we'll haul away Joe!"

A few minutes pass. The noodles soften, the blocks separate into individual strands (helped by liberal jabbing and stirring from Plank's stirring spoon).

She's on a fresh shanty by the time she empties the flavor packets into the pot, but soon forgets what she's singing when the smell of the broth hits. Who says you can't have cheap, good, and fast all at once?

"Only a minute now!" she shouts from inside the tent, flipping the heat off of the stovetop and really giving the noodles hell as she stirs them in the pot. There's a rustle at the tent's flap that pulls her attention. Her eyes shoot up and she expects to see Bunker or Sassy staring at her impatiently. Instead she sees nothing.

Then she lowers her gaze a foot or so and she does!

"Well hey there," she greets the timid Mudkip who peeks at her from the tent's entrance, "Couldn't help comin' t' see what smells so good, yeah?"

The wild pokemon gives its answer well enough, taking a few more steps inside. Apparently not being yelled at or chased off was permission enough for it.

"Sit tight and we'll share with ya!" Plank says, a smile on her face, "You're lucky, we had proper bad company earlier so I'm not too bothered by ya invitin' yourself in! But I'll have ya know no one eats for free 'round here! Might need ya t' help keep an eye on the place in return."

Plank blows on the still steaming soup a few times before emptying it into a bowl.

"Help yourself," she says with a smirk, pushing it towards the Mudkip, "Don't let the others know I let ya eat first though."

@wildmod
ooc: capture attempt on Mudkip!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 9:35:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT MUDKIP!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SURF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SLIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!