Reunion (C)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Reunion (C)
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 11:38:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He had been in Hoenn for a good while now but never managed to find time in his hectic schedule to meet up with his brother.
[break][break]
Dakota waved goodbye to the pokemon taxi driver, briefly adjusting his shirt collar that became slightly ruffled due to the bump flight. With brisk steps he moved towards Mossdeep’s laboratory figuring that it would be convenient to meet up there instead. Upon getting closer to the building Dakota could feel his heart beat steadily becoming more rapid; feeling nervous and excited about meeting up with his brother after not seeing him for a few years. Inhaling a deep breath to calm down his nerves, he entered the building. The sliding doors opened swiftly as he stepped in, glancing about with uncertainty it had been awhile since he stepped in the establishment.
Approaching the front desk, he cleared his throat.[break][break]
I’m here to meet with Zenji Jabami
[break]
+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
Reunion (C)
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 18:47:14 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"]having finished a meeting just upon his arrival. it was unexpected for zenji to be contacted for another, for he could only assume the reason for the receptionist to contact him was for another meeting. to his surprise it was for something else. one that would surely catch the individual by surprise.

so zenji made his way down.

once there he would come to stop abruptly. an expression, neutral, slightly shifted into a slight look of shock. what was this feeling overwhelming him? his chest would thump louder with each beat, his tummy rustling. just what was this feeling he'd felt? oh, that's right: indigestion. he would silently burp into his fist. with that out of the way he would return to the individual before him.

his expression once again neutral. zenji could only formulate one thing in his head that would accidentally escape his maw, "why isn't security tackling you at this very moment?" he sternly stated.

note: @dakota, i didn't forget you! :blushu2:

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 375px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #dea02c[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Reunion (C)
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 9:20:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

During the wait Dakota would pull out his phone and browse through the internet. He would skip through articles mentioning team rocket. Clicking on clips of pokemon being silly instead, and quietly laughing to himself as he watched the short clips. The wait quicker than Dakota anticipated, he wasn't aware that Zenji had already been approaching as he had been completely absorbed in the videos.
[break][break]
He realized when he heard the familiar voice and instantly looked up, meeting the gaze of his brothers. Sliding his phone back into his pants pocket Dakota would lightly scoff upon hearing the words his lips twitched with mild irritation. "That's the first thing you say to your brother who you haven't seen in years?" He asked with a small puppy like pout. "I don't have a clue, perhaps they mistook me for you." He gave a small guess his shoulders rolling back into a small shrug.
[break][break]
"That wouldn't be good if they did. Since we look nothing alike" He added in a joking manner.
[break]
+

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
Reunion (C)
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 10:07:52 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"]no different from a impidimp. that smug face reminded him as to why he detested the pokemon so. but, without saying a word, it was nice now and then to see a familiar face. especially one as surprising as this. "such a visit was unexpected."

leaving his brother's side momentarily. he would walk over to a nearby vending machine in order to grab a snack. while doing so, zenji would ask, "what brought you back to hoenn? shouldn't you be off doing whatever it is that you do." aside being a nuisance. though, to be fair, it was the role of a younger sibling.

note: @dakota , i didn't forget you! :blushu2:

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 375px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #dea02c[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Reunion (C)
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 2:06:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Awkwardly scratching at his chin Dakota would sigh. "Forgive me for coming unannounced" He didn't mean to be a burden or to abruptly show up back in his older brothers life. He took a seat on a nearby bench as Zenji went to the vending machine. "finished up my work there a few months back" Answering why he came back was slightly more difficult. Dakota felt his face steadily warm up. "Well.. it is my home.. but also because, well.." He would briskly look away "Since I missed you.." He stated quietly, quickly forcing a cough afterwards.
[break][break]
"Anyways! How have you been? Busy as ever?"
[break][break]

+