eat you alive

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
eat you alive
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2021 15:12:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Time passed. This region continued to be shit. The absolute worst part, even worse than Rocket or whatever, was that the the bite that was had been too busy for their promised date. Cyril had left his number with the guy! At first he thought maybe the other man had been a touch too cowardly. Then he actually forgot to change the channel off the news one day and saw his face, along with the rest of the Council and the Commissioner, plastered everywhere. Damn. This was the problem with politicians. They were too busy with running the stupid government to give Cyril the attention he deserved.

If this had been Kalos, Cyril already would have been on someone else's arm and causing some scandal out of spite. Sadly, this was Hoenn, and his general presence didn't have the same weight here. Until he found someone more interesting than Orion he would have to do. Shame that he was very handsome.

So it was time to be bold.

A bit of hashtag stalking had told Cyril that Orion would most likely be at his Lilycove office dealing with things today. Around the time that there should be a break for lunch- Cyril would be waiting outside, leaning against the building, a bouquet of flashy white and blue flowers in his arms. It was time to lay it on thick.
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
eat you alive
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 8:08:00 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
These days, Orion barely has the spare time to breathe.

The upcoming AQUA initiative had a lot of legal hoops to jump through, and it was his job to ensure they didn't have lawsuits on their hands before or afterward. On top of that, Rocket's return had the public swarming the offices insisting everyone and their mother had to be an undercover Rocket, because Karen was a goddamn bitch and there's no way someone that evil wasn't working for a criminal empire.

His head hurts, he's stressed, and he's not paying any attention to his surroundings as he slouches out of his Lilycove office and into the sticky Hoennian air. Sunglasses do their best to shield the bags under his eyes, some important document or another clutched desperately in his right hand to be used as a shield should he be assaulted by a member of the press.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
eat you alive
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 9:06:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The press go to strike. Cyril strikes faster.

With confident strides, the bouquet is shoved partly at to knock him out of his stupor and partly to lay a claim from the press. Orion is his right now. They can have their turn later. Just in case, when one makes to step forward anyway, a Lopunny (complete in a little tux) has her arms out, blocking, and mean mugging then back into place.

He smiles, allowing his eyes to crinkle up in a way he knows seems 'cute', one hand behind his back and head tucked down to give the appearance of being coy. "I hope you don't mind the intrusion." And Cyril does sound bashful about it, even if it's all a sweet tongued act. "You've been busy lately, right? Maybe I could treat you to lunch, help you relax a little?"

After a moment, a few cameras start to flash.
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
eat you alive
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2021 0:11:28 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
A bouquet is shoved toward him, and Orion nearly drops both it and the sensitive documents he already had on hand. Thankfully for both his embarrassment and his job, he barely manages to keep hold of both.

Flustered, it takes several seconds for him to register the intrusion.

"Oh — Cyril."

The guilt is immediate. He hadn't called like the other had asked him to. It had started out as simply being too busy to schedule a date, and then he'd been too nervous, and by the time he was feeling desperate enough, it felt as if it had already been far too long and surely the handsome, charming @cyril had already found some other pretty thing to flirt with.

But he's here, instead, looking downright bashful, and Orion sees both a second chance and a perfect excuse to get the hell away from the cameras.

"Please," he agrees, breathless.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
eat you alive
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2021 9:42:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
When welcomes his advances, it's clear to see Cyril preen like a peacock. A wide smirking grin, playful, and he doesn't hesitate to sweep the other man under his arm. He keeps his body between Orion and the reporters the best he can, his Lopunny at their back and picking up any slack she can. It's a quick walk, just around a corner and his driver is ready, the door opened for them to be ushered into the dark tinted windows of the vehicle. It's not a limo, thankfully a little more conspicuous than that, but very expensive. Leather interior. A chilled bottle of something fizzy and expensive to sit between them.

Yet even in his designer clothes and smelling like expensive perfume, Cyril is the picture of nonchalance as he sits.

"I read about this nice Sinnoh style place. Purple Miltank, I think? Have you eaten there before?" A fancier establishment for someone with fancier taste. Not so high class to need a reservation, just enough money to deal with the high prices. A hand motion and the driver is already pulling out and moving. A window rolled up for privacy between the two of them.
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
eat you alive
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 11:49:03 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
Dazed by the brilliance of @cyril's playful grin, Orion doesn't register their closeness until the Kalosian has flung an arm around him to physically guide him away from the press. It's at that point that his brain all but short-circuits, anxiety overloading his thoughts like a blown fuse.

Ushered into the back of a vehicle that even smells expensive, Orion blinks several times as if to pull himself from the daze.

"You smell nice," is spoken off-hand and immediately regretted, blush flooding his cheeks. But he doesn't take it back. Cyril does smell nice, like spice and flowers.

"No," he admits of Purple Miltank, "but I've heard of it."

A lot of his colleagues liked to dine there for work brunches; it was exactly the sort of expensive fare he could see Silph organizing. Orion, on the other hand, spent most of his not inconsiderable salary on maintaining the large array of Pokémon he kept and rehabilitated.

"It sounds nice," he adds, to confirm he's on board.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
eat you alive
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 3:18:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I do?" What an awkward thing to say. It's almost cute. Cyril just grins and tries to ease in a little closer. It'll be a few minutes till they arrive anyway. A little twinkle in his eye, a tease, and he lowers his voice between the two of them.

"I don't mind if you get closer... so you can smell more, of course." Another soft tease and Cyril is trying to bridge the gap with his hand, take 's in a gentle gesture if the other man will allow.