he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
I can show you the world! [M][c]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 16:14:57 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

Hands trembling, Ezra pressed his lower back against the white picket fencing that ran along the road of route 103. He took a deep breath, held it for a second too long, then released it shakily. No amount of fresh spring air could quench his anxiety today. “I wonder when she’ll get here,” he mumbled to himself, though, the answer didn’t really matter. It was well known fact that he would wait however long it would take to see her. At least for today. She was a close friend, after all, and today would mark their first real life meeting. It was all so crazy to him - who would’ve thought they would stay in contact for this long? And for their first meeting to be a tour of Hoenn? Well, Ezra was reasonably escatic. Today was turning out to be a combo deal of fun.

The man’s head was angled up towards sky, allowing his anxiety-filled eyes to quickly dart from one side to another, searching for even the slightest sign of her arrival. First meetings always brought this side out of him. A lot of derived out of his fear of disappointment. Nothing feels worse than not meeting someone else’s standards. Still, at the end of the day, all that was left to do was await for her arrival. .

SolrockLunatone

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 18:32:43 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Yuifujin"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric1"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric2"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric3"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric4"]

Three letters, on the wall, L-O-L you've lost again.

[attr="class","Yuifujinpost"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinpost1"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"] X

"Cat?" she said in a questioning tone. When ezra looked at Yui he'd see an average height girl with long blonde ponytails dressed casually with a white top and jean shorts. She had been a bit anxious to meet him since they had been friends online for quite sometime, he only recently came to hoenn that the opportunity to meet became available. However Yui fully knew before hand who she was meeting...due to less than...legal methods of coding. She had to be sure! People nowadays were crazy! Plus the addition of a BURNING curiosity made it impossible for her to not dig into him to at least know what he looked like. Once ezra confirmed who he was a bright smile was painted across her face as she ran over to give him a small hug "Oh my godddd! I cant believe you're here!" she said as he was one of the few people who actually talked to her while she was a shut in. 

[break][break]
[break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","Yuifujinicon"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinwords"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric5"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric6"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric7"]

FOR

[attr="class","Yuifujinbot"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinnick"]Codey

Male // Adaptibility // Tri-Attack, Lock on, Hyper-Beam, Magic Coat, Zap cannon, Agility
[attr="class","Yuifujinthing"]
Porygon-Z// Porygon-z did x[break]

[attr="class","Yuifujinbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.Yuifujin]border:solid 1px #232323;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #232323;background-color:#2B2B2B;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric1]float:right;background-color:#eb4034;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #eb4034;border-bottom:solid 15px #eb4034;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-bottom:solid 15px #2B2B2B;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #eb4034;border-left:solid 10px #eb4034;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2B2B2B;border-left:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost]border:solid 1px #232323;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eb4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eb4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinparty]background-color:#232323;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#eb4034;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinwords]float:left;background-color:#eb4034;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#777777;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#EB4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinthing]font-size:10px;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 19:44:01 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

The sudden call for his foregone name immediately snagged his attention and more. With a quick snap of the neck, his eyes had darted to his left, excited to find who that voice belonged to. "Bunbun?" His voice slightly cracked near the end. Before he could give much of a reaction, the girl had thrown herself to him, leaving him no other option but to reciprocate the warm hug she offered. Ezra chuckled. This was exactly how he had pictured her - cute and lovable. Like a small energetic kitten.

"Ye-yeah, it's totally crazy!!" Excitement oozed from his voice as his lips were quirked up into a bright smile. Moving back from the hug, Ezra readjusted his black rimmed glasses, which had slid down the bridge of his nose from the sudden hug. "Wait..." The smile had suddenly vanished from his rosy face and had been replaced by a quizzical look. With eyebrows furrowed, eyes squinted, hand to his lips, he suddenly proclaimed, "Yep, I knew it! You look e x a c t l y like how you sound."
SolrockLunatone

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 18:32:21 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Three letters, on the wall, L-O-L you've lost again.

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"] X

Yui was estatic, finally! someone she's familiar with! Her adventures had been having her run into strangers constantly but cat was someone she was familiar with! However her smile turned into an angry brow "The heck is that suppose to mean?!" she said punching him on the arm as her gremlin like personality began to shine. When not having to be serious Yui was a very playful and chaotic neutral spirit and it showed through a lot during their time together as Yui was usually the one to put their strategies together and leave out key details to see the shock on cat's face. She then warmed back up after the punch "So how was getting here? Hopefully not too rough? I was honestly doubting you'd really come to hoenn admist all this chaos." she said as she tried to smooth over the awkwardness of meeting IRL for the first time.

[break][break]

FOR

Male // Adaptibility // Tri-Attack, Lock on, Hyper-Beam, Magic Coat, Zap cannon, Agility

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.Yuifujin]border:solid 1px #232323;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #232323;background-color:#2B2B2B;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric1]float:right;background-color:#eb4034;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #eb4034;border-bottom:solid 15px #eb4034;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-bottom:solid 15px #2B2B2B;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #eb4034;border-left:solid 10px #eb4034;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2B2B2B;border-left:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost]border:solid 1px #232323;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eb4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eb4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinparty]background-color:#232323;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#eb4034;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinwords]float:left;background-color:#eb4034;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#777777;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#EB4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 18:59:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#c199a7[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-gift"]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
THE EASTER LOPUNNY HAS ARRIVED! from its basket of eggs and gifts, it grants you the following item:[break]
[break]
(ooc: you do not need to engage with the lopunny icly).[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 19:22:47 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

"Nothing, nothing!" He offered both of his hands up in surrender, a wide smile spread across his face. Though, this expression didn't last for too long, as her question reminded him of his situation. The same situation he was hoping to forget for a few hours.

Rubbing the back of his neck, his gaze slowly drifted away from the girl and onto the meadows to their right. Rough was an understatement. These past few weeks had been filled to the brim with the toughest experiences Ezra ever had to go through. Shit that'll stick with him for a long, LONG time. "Ahh..." His voice trails off for a moment, "It has, uh, been quite the experience, yeah. But at least it's different!" He tried ending his sentence with a sprinkle of positivity, as he didn't want to disappoint his friend too much. Besides, it's not like he could explain WHY his experience had been so shitty, and he wasn't much of a liar.

"But, hey! At least we got to meet." He softly tapped her arm with his curled up fist, offering a playful punch to lighten the mood. A tinge of worry could be traced in his words, as he hoped his words didn't dampen the mood too much.
SolrockLunatone

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 9:22:13 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

a̸͈͉͌̋̽t̵̗͙͆̃͋̕ͅh̵̪̱̃͂ȅ̸̘̌͠n̷̗̖͕̋͝a̶̰̚͠ ̴̢̲̀ṣ̷̣̺̿̾͘ͅe̶̛̹͍̫͎̓͊e̴͙̺͇̗͐̌̕ṣ̵̨͕̂ ̶͎͍̱̼̓̏a̴̱̫̓̒l̷͖̹̘̦̓͠l̷̻̹̀̎̕

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"] X

It was nice to see a familiar face, or more like a familiar voice at least. "True, you made it here in once piece thankfully." she commented as she was hoping that nothing happen to him on his way here. She'd never really left the region before, only read about it online and while each region had it's own problem nothing was really quite like hoenn huh? "So whatcha doing in Hoenn? I forgot why you even came." she asked curiously trying to fill the awkward air that hung around her. "Are you hungry? I know of a cute little trendy café I heard of online in oldale town. I'm kind of hungry." she remarked as she remembered seeing it on her way here too.  Her Eevee crawled out of Yui's little purse and climbed up to her shoulder when she heard the word hungry, of course she had been primed to respond to such a word.

[break][break]

FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric1]float:right;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-bottom:solid 15px #8c34eb;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #8c34eb;border-left:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#8c34eb;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinwords]float:left;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]