amy, dr. samson
she/her
thirty-four
october 13th
lacunosa town
homosexual
researcher
civilian
looking for a story of a kid i’m sinking in. older, stronger, wiser -- think I am, i think i am
awards
32 posts
part of
TAG WITH @amalia
amalia samson
things to work out [duo wild]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 2:36:15 GMT
amalia samson Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]It's rare that Amalia does any work during daytime hours. Mostly because so much of her work requires night to have fallen to actually get done; but also because she absolutely despises being up early on its own. Much less being up relatively early and taking part in any kind of labor.

Alas, that's what's required of her today.

The other night an order she'd made finally came in. Materials, equipment, to help her with her studies. Specifically high quality cameras, some special radios, and some god-awful, uncomfortable portable furnishings to place them on. A tarp she can throw over them when she's not there.

Getting the furnishings up to a relatively flat portion of Meteor Falls's heights was simple enough, but the machinery is less so. It's delicate and infinitely more important. And on top of that she's getting fucking tired. She's a scientist not some kind of athelete -- all this hiking and lifting is killing her.

"Pleidas, stop clinging!" she snaps at her Cleffa who lets go of her pantleg with a frown, "I'm sorry, baby, but it's hard enough moving everything without you pulling at my leg. Canopus! PSYCHIC please, lovely."

She calls to her Lunatone, who by all accounts is no more excited to be working in the daylight than her. They hover lazily over to a camera and a moment later pink energy surrounds it and lifts it gingerly. Nearby their sibling Antares, Amalia's Solrock, spins about happily.

"Antares dear, stay out of our way, please!" she shouts, barely managing to keep some sweetness in her voice as she struggles to lift one of the hefty radios.

@dakota

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #E04141[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
things to work out [duo wild]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 0:21:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Dakota had been visiting Meteor Falls quite frequently this week. There had been a new breakthrough about some shards and his field required him to be there. The difficult thing was getting there, as the hike wasn’t the easiest for an individual who spent most of their time sitting inside a lab. Luckily for him he began to get used to trekking the hike.
[break][break]
Dakota came to the site a little earlier than usual, mainly because something came up the other day so he had to leave early. Dakota didn’t expect to see anyone this early, so when he spotted out a fellow scientist it was a little unexpected. The fact that she was trying to bring up expensive looking materials was also surprising. He briefly sighed quietly to himself before jogging up to catch up with her, “Good morning Miss Samson.” He greeted slightly out of breath.
[break][break]
He glimpsed towards her lunatone who looked completely worn out by carrying the equipment. “Leave that to me” he said, grabbing the equipment that had been levitating in the air. The weight was a little more than expected, as he carried it his steps became a little unsteady, but Dakota was determined to give the lunatone a break. He felt bad for it. Turning his head back to look at Amalia “Don’t worry I got this.” He reassured his colleague with a small wavering smile, as he continued to walk forward slowly.
[break][break]

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]