birds of a feather fly together [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2021 5:54:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A red beam indicates the release of a pokemon. A buzzing, followed by a tap. Red disappears to reveal a beautiful avian creature ruffling his feathers. Looking up, he saw his companion giving another his pokeball and he squawked in protest. Did he do something wrong? Why was the Queen leaving him here? As wings lift him from the ground, he perched on her shoulder, butting his head gently against the human's cheek.

Alas, enticed her arm when raised, the Corvisquire was once more put down in the pen. He watched as the Queen's partner also sent out their pokemon too, the creepy ball looking bird with too big of eyes. He watches as they leave; as much as he doesn't like it, it's difficult for him to admit he already misses her. They are bird pokemon, they can fly anywhere they so wish, why not just fly back? It's an open space, and, they could return at any time.

"Do you want to fly back? Or... can you fly yet?"

close tab

played by

sol

Sofie
feminine
twenty-three
october twenty-sixth
mauville
bisexual
forensics
cadet
never meant to drink that water
awards
6 posts
sofia olson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sofia
sofia olson
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 5:50:53 GMT
sofia olson Avatar
Oh no. Ms. Olson departed with her partner, and he found himself feeling an oppressive loneliness viscous enough to breathe with each waking breath not spent in her company. When it came to his interactions with others of his ilk, he found himself deficient in popularity. Perhaps it was the eccentric, emerald plumage—or maybe the massive eyes which seemed to pry into the very souls of those unfortunate enough stand within his stout, foot-high wake. Either way, the aura and aesthetic he sported worked against him—and his salvation lay in the human who happily took him in and showed him affection.

Ever the quiet one, those gargantuan windows to the soul trained on the duo who departed from himself and his nearby feathered associate. A thousand-yard stare imposed on the two as he found his latest plight being the gnawing void in his heart; the feeling that spread through his feathers and talons akin to a numbing anesthesia, the thirty seconds away from his trainer encompassing and lacerating his psyche. Well, no, that might have been an exaggeration—but nonetheless, the grass quill Pokémon twisted around to face the fellow bird who addressed him with his giant black saucers centered with a pinpoint of light; eyes derived straight from a horror movie. Still, he sounded strangely pleasant.

“Indeed—well, to an extent. You see, not for too long—that would be quite taxing, you see, and certainly not adequately enough to bear Ms. Olson’s form atop me! Oh, how I wish I was far more adept at it, and that I were much larger…”

@matilda
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 21:39:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Hm.

This is going to be harder than expected. How shall they come up with a better solution? Corvisquire could not pick up the round owl and fly with him either in his talons or on his back! Hm. This will be difficult to say the least. As the corvid pokemon hopped about, glancing at the environment they were placed in, he noticed how free it was. The open space, everything about it is more than enough for him to fly around. Maybe! Maybe, if they find a big enough rock, he can teach the pokemon how to free fall.

"You're too heavy! You will need to lose weight! I will personally teach you how to fly! Miss Queen has told me I am an excellent flyer." Boastful, filled with pride unlike any other. The pokemon hops closer, looking at the owl before nodding, chirps sounding more like sinister laughter. "Perfect! Yes! We shall do just that. Find the biggest rock, boulder, even a mountain! I shall teach you to fly."

Head swivelling to and fro. "Now where would this place have a mountain for us to climb?" He spoke softly to himself.

ooc. got busy with work, sorry ahhh