Spending the Night In [M,C]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 7:42:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“Corbin, you home?” Alexander stepped into their shared apartment with alcohol in one hand and pizza in the other, setting them both down on the kitchen counter. Over the last couple weeks he’d been entirely absorbed by a murder case that caught his attention, volunteering to take the lead on the investigation as soon as he’d overheard. On the surface it seemed to be nothing more than your average case of stranger killing, another body found in the alleyways of Slateport riddled with stab wounds and left to bleed out without any identification. “I took the night off, want to hang out?” Even without a wallet, Alex recognized the face that was presented to him in the morgue, having seen them before when he was undercover. A name couldn’t be recalled but he knew they were a grunt of Team Rocket, some nobody that had either pissed off the wrong psychopath or had gotten too in over their head. There wasn’t a single person in the department that didn’t know how hungry he was to get a lead on the current Rocket regime, and while some admired his tenacity, most considered him to be nothing more than the boy who cried wolf.

“I’m going to get changed first.” Crossing over to his room, Alex shut the door behind him and immediately made his way to the box underneath his bed. Stashed inside were the only thing that made him happy recently, a cache of confiscated pain killers of which his work provided a steady influx. Hands fumbled with one of the containers for a moment before the lid popped open, allowing him to choke down a few capsules of sweet relief from the pain. “Fuck.” He was running low, reminding him that he’d need to sneak his way into the evidence locker sooner than later. With the pills beginning to take effect, he could finally crawl out of the suit he’d worn to work, tossing them aside haphazardly before throwing on some looser and more comfortable clothing. Corbin had seen his scars before, it was unavoidable with the two of them living together, yet he still preferred to keep the bandages on whenever he was around others, especially the one that covered his eye. “Feel like I haven’t seen you in two weeks, wanna watch a movie or something?” Alex asked as he stepped out of the room, wanting nothing more than to start digging in on the pizza and liquor to cement the evening.

@corbin
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 19:20:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city: upper district

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
The tell-tale noise of the front door opening and closing and the strain associated due to the door being misaligned helps warn Corbin of an unexpected visitor. He checks the time on his watch just as he rises to his feet, headphones shrugged off of his head to hang around his neck. He tucks his Switch into his back pocket to head for the front door, only for his roommate to dip into his bedroom immediately.[break][break]

However, given that he had been wearing noise-cancelling headphones and Alex hadn't sent a text indicating he'd be home early, Corbin springs into aggressive-assertive suspicion. He's pretty sure he accidentally forgot to lock the front door, and he's pretty much positive that Alex worked late again tonight.[break][break]

So who was breaking into the guy's room in broad fuckin' daylight with an officer at home? Granted, he was off-duty, but still.[break][break]

However, before Corbin has a chance to crash into the room, Alexander startles him into speechless surprise when the door opens and he mentions something so mundane and casual.[break][break]

"Alex, dude! I thought you were a burglar or something, I was this close to breaking down your door and throwin' hands!"[break][break]

He claps the guy on the back, shaking his head. His other hand readjusts the headphones around his neck briefly before glancing over the gifts and snacks. There is a brief moment in which Corbin glances over his friend with a concerned expression, but it melts as soon as the words 'movie' is mentioned while presented with beer and pizza.[break][break]

"Sure, man, that sounds good. What're ya feelin'? I've been meaning to watch that new Godzilla movie. Gotta love giant monsters beatin' on each other."[break][break]

He reaches behind him for his Switch, blinking it into sleep mode before setting it on a nearby surface. The headphones are placed on top of it while he holds out a hand to help Alexander carry everything to the living area.[break][break]

"You're home early. They didn't fire you, did they?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: sleepless in slateport

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@alexander

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/ZLNyx2q/corbin-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 21:07:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“You think a burglar would break into a place like this?” Alex said with a playful smirk, gesturing towards their surroundings. “We make public service salaries, nothing in here worth stealing.” Corbin had always been the strongest between the two of them, so there really wasn’t much surprise when Alexander lurched forward from being clapped on the back. Between the malaise that came with becoming a detective and the hospitalization after his torture, he’d practically lost all of his muscle mass, it was a good reminder that he really should get back to the gym again so he could actually keep up with his roommate.

“Godzilla works for me.” Alexander responded with a small shrug, not really having a preference one way or another. “You know me, i’m not picky.” Truthfully his indecision was more out of guilt, having ignored his friend for nearly two weeks while he became lost in an endless investigation. Corbin was the only friend that he’d made since getting transferred to Slateport, and he honestly couldn’t figure out what they saw in him. When Alexander looked at himself, there weren't any redeemable qualities to be found, only a waste of bandages with a badge and a gun.

This was why their friendship was so important to him, knowing that his life would only be worse without Corbin to keep him grounded to reality. “No, I didn’t get fired.” Alex couldn’t help but laugh at the insinuation, setting the food and drink down on the coffee table before dropping down onto the couch. “Is it that surprising I wanted to take the night off to spend with my favorite roommate?” A grin spread across his lips as he looked up at Corbin, knowing full well that it was uncommon to say the least. “Now come on, sit down and lets watch some monsters murder each other for our entertainment.”

@corbin
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 21:47:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Hey now, woah now, this Switch cost me a pretty penny- and we have quite the assortment of antique plate from my gram. If she hears you smack talkin' her granddad's antiques you won't hear the end of it."[break][break]

There is a look in his eye that suggests he definitely, absolutely is not lying. [break][break]

Corbin moves on immediately after clapping Alexander's shoulder, so he doesn't notice the man lurch forward. With the flat of his palm, he balances the pizza box and makes his way into the living room. It's a little unkempt, and as soon as he slides the box onto the coffee table he fills an empty chip bag with some loose garbage, tossing it carelessly into a nearby empty garbage bin.[break][break]

"Cool, cool, cool, man, let's do it. Godzilla it is."[break][break]

Once again, Alexander's expression of guilt or any suggestion of meekness is lost on Corbin. As tight as the two guys were since Corbin had literally dropped into his life, the Galarian was not particularly good at reading people. He could read scenarios and find the better option(sometimes) in policing situations. But his personal ones? Not a chance.[break][break]

Corbin drops down on the cushy couch, goofy grin on his face.[break][break]

"I was just teasin', man. Work going alright then, I hope?"[break][break]

He takes a moment to roll his shoulders and search for the remote. He ultimately finds it wedged between the couch cushions, to which he flips it in his hand and turns on the television. It springs to life and Corbin grows distracted sifting through the options to find the right streaming service.[break][break]

"Favourite roommate, huh? What's got you all sappy?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@alexander

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/ZLNyx2q/corbin-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 19:22:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“Going as well as you can imagine.” Alexander leaned back onto the couch, letting out a soft sigh while running his hand through brunette locks. “Still working on that homicide case I told you about, the Rocket that was stabbed to death in an alley.” Most of his leads had gone cold nearly a week ago, and since he couldn’t just make evidence appear out of nowhere, all he could do was wait for a witness to come forward. “It’s probably going to be reassigned to the cold case unit soon, suppose it’ll be out of my hands at that point.” As much as he didn’t want to let the investigation be passed along, Alexander didn’t really have any say in the matter, if the Chief wanted him on a new case he’d have to oblige and just investigate on his own time. “How about you?” Alex didn’t have the chance to keep up with Corbin’s work often, the two of them working in different circles as of late and didn’t cross paths much outside of home.

“Seeing anyone, yet?” Alexander nudged him with an elbow, a teasing smirk spread across his lips. Similarly to their disparagement in strength, Corbin was the more attractive one between them and that wasn’t any secret to anyone at the station, especially not to Alex. “I heard that detective from special victims talking about you the other day, you should ask her out sometime.” He offered a shrug, cracking open one of the cans of beer and taking a long drink before grabbing a slice of their pizza. “Mmm, this place is the best.” Alex covered his mouth as he talked between bites, relishing the taste of the pizza even more now that his pain was subsiding and the numbness that came with his pills beginning to kick in. “Have you found the movie yet? It’s getting cold, dude.” An attempt at jokingly rushing Corbin along, although he was actually excited to see the movie and spend time with him.

@corbin
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 19:40:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
His second question goes unanswered, but Corbin doesn't seem to notice. The smell of pizza and the crack of Alexander's beer being opened is enough of a distraction for him that he lets the concern slip by.[break][break]

"Oh yeah, I remember. That one's been keeping you up all night, right? I hate to be 'that guy' but maybe it isn't the worst thing to let it go-- at least for now, I mean."[break][break]

Though as soon as he says it out loud, he wishes he hadn't. Every life was valuable, he knew, and just because the victim had been a Rocket wasn't any reason for them to let it go.[break][break]

But Alex moves on quickly and Corbin glances at him, television abandoned in favor of the suggestion Corbin was seeing someone. The guy takes a quick glance around their humble hovel and winces.[break][break]

"You really think I'm bringin' chicks home? No way, man. And that detective.. you sure she isn't talking down about me? You're pretty much the only detective I know that doesn't step all over us regular old police officers. We clean up the streets, you know, we're not just meter maids. Whatever that means."[break][break]

Though there is a gleam in his eye at the thought that someone might have his eye on him. As dashing as he was, he was clueless in the love department. Corbin's attention on the subject is fleeting, however, the moment Alex teases him into hurrying the hell up. [break][break]

"Oh please, it was probably cold before you even sat down. Ahh-- here we go!"[break][break]

He locates the movie and presses play. With a grunt, he pushes off the couch and makes his way past Alex to flick off the lights.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@alexander

punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 3:02:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“You’re worried that if you bring a girl home, my hideous face will scare them off, aren’t you?” Alexander’s tone was obviously joking, even though he felt as though there was some truth to the unfortunate nature of his appearance since the incident. “At least you could get someone to come home with you, Corbin. I’m totally fucked.” He’d laugh before taking a drink from the contents of his can, shifting slightly in his seat to get more comfortable for the feature film they were about to indulge in. “Really? Other detectives really do that?” Alexander couldn’t help but feel bad that he didn’t know that was going on, not that other detectives liked to talk to him much either anyways. “Most of them are assholes anyways. They don’t realize how much harder their jobs would be if there weren't ‘regular’ officers like you around to handle all the hard work behind the scenes.” Despite his early transition from beat cop to detective, it wasn’t lost on Alex how important the job that @corbin and his peers did to make sure he could continue to do his own well.

“So, which giant monsters are fighting in this one?” Alex took a bite of the pizza, watching as the opening credits rolled through the screen, caught slightly off guard by the sudden atmospheric darkness. “Better have Mothra, she’s the best one.” It was no surprise that Alexander would have preferred the moth kaiju, considering all of his Pokemon were nocturnal in some way, much like himself.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 14:49:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
His knuckle flicks the lights off in the living room, but as he's making his way back to take a seat, Alexander's self-deprecating tone catches his attention. Corbin looks at him, deadpan and serious:[break][break]

"If I ever bring a girl home and they say anything about the way you look, I'll send them home. I'm serious, Alex."[break][break]

The awkward intensity is broken as Corbin plops down on the couch next to his roommate, hand reaching for his unopened can. He cracks it open with a hiss before reclining. Once again, his attention shifts to Alexander and he rolls his eyes.[break][break]

"You're not gonna get fucked with that attitude, dude. Chin up, you're a catch, you just need to stop feeling sorry for yourself."[break][break]

With a satisfied sigh, Corbin leans back into the couch to take a long sip of his beer. The movie rumbles to life, slow and relatively boring. It was the perfect background noise for them to shoot the shit a while longer.[break][break]

"Ahh.. I don't let it get to me, man. I like what I do, and I didn't come all the way here from Galar to expect my ass kissed. They work hard too."[break][break]

A second after Alex reaches for his slice, Corbin makes his move for his own. Balancing it in the palm of his hand, he folds it over and takes a big bite. Fortunately, he waits to finish swallowing before answering.[break][break]

"Dunno man, all I know is it's got Kong and Godzilla. Should be intense."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@alexander

punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 18:29:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“A catch?” Alex couldn’t help but sputter slightly into the can of beer as he choked back the liquid and a bout of laughter. “I don’t know what alternate universe you are living in, dude.” It was no secret that self-esteem was difficult for him, he preferred to hide his shameful scars from the world, but everyone still knew they existed. “Can I come visit? I’d like to have a talk with the alternate me from the timeline where I’m not a cyclops.” It was easier to create emotional distance with humor, more so than facing the reality that he wouldn’t ever be normal again, no matter how badly he wanted to be.

“Sorry, I’ll tone down the self-deprecation.” Alex knew that Corbin didn’t like him being down on himself, even if this was his typical state of being. “What sort of attitude would get someone fucked, anyways?” There was a small smirk on his face, interested in what his roommate considered to be the peak of desirable energy. “What does Officer Corbin Quinn look for in his ideal partner?” Alex leaned forward towards Corbin as he spoke, an obvious teasing tone in his voice, ignoring the movie for now in favor of this amusement.

@corbin
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 2:41:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Totally, man. You're totally hot, bro."[break][break]

And then he cups his mouth as if hiding from some unseen onlooker, whispering particularly loudly for dramatic effect:[break][break]

"Also, girls dig scars, bro. They think it's hot for some reason."[break][break]

Try as he might though to joke his way out of Alexander's self-deprecating humor, the man continues to put to attention to his appearance. But in doing so, it encourages Corbin to really see, to really look at him with conviction. He had always seen the man as his friend, a close one at that. He'd disregarded and seen past the bandages and the scars. [break][break]

Corb had always been an impulsive fool, and when faced with an intense conversation and talk of attraction and a really fucking good movie on in the background: he simply acts.[break][break]

When Alex leans forward, Corbin closes the distance. The kiss is brief and he pulls back to muse over his impulsive move.[break][break]

"I don't know, honestly. I guess I'm still trying to figure that out."[break][break]

But he winks, even though it's totally inappropriate and what he'd said could have come across really stupid. But he was pretty, but smart.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@alexander

punki