The Smell Of Flowers (C)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Smell Of Flowers (C)
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 15:57:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

A delightful morning.
[break][break]
The wind brought a delightful smell of newly blooming flowers and the songs from nearby pokemon flowed throughout his ears, causing a pleased smile. Dakota was fond of mornings, it provided him some time to relax; something he didn’t do during the day or night. Lilycove in particular had really beautiful mornings, nothing beat the view of a morning sun reflected in crystal waters.
[break][break]
As he walked down the small hill, his destination finally came into view; Collin’s Daycare. It was still relatively early by the time he arrived, he felt guilty for bothering her so early but it couldn’t really be helped. Opening the door to the daycare, Dakota pulled a pokeball from his pocket opening it for his vulpix to be released.
[break][break]
Upon her getting out, Lumi seemed to be happy to be back in the familiar setting. Immediately she glanced about, blue eyes shimmered as they searched for Avery. Normally she would already be down, he wondered if something was wrong.
[break][break]
“Avery?”

[break]

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Smell Of Flowers (C)
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 16:18:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-av]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]
she listens like spring and she

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
On this particular, very warm, very beautiful morning, Avery was already outside. Sometime in the dead of the night, Lucario had come to her side requesting her assistance in looking after the Cacnea that had been given to her months ago by the previous head professor, Lucas Lane. [break][break]

Where she had at first assumed the tiny cactus Pokemon had recovered from its ailment, it seemed to have taken a dip. Perhaps the change in seasons had encouraged the rapid deterioration in health, or just an unfortunate coincidence.[break][break]

Regardless, the woman doesn't come down from her rooftop living quarters to do her usual routine of opening the daycare because she's already handled it a few hours earlier than usual. Rather than greeting Dakota herself, the woman's Lucario handles the situation. He grunts a greeting before gesturing to the man to follow him.[break][break]

Ultimately, Dakota would be lead to the back garden where the weaker, still young Pokemon were kept. The young woman is busy fretting over the Cacnea's soft, mottled thorns. Her left hand nervously tucks and untucks pink hair from behind her ear, and the bell ringing is the only thing that draws her away from the task at hand. She seems tired, but her eyes widen at the sight of the young man and she smiles.[break][break]

"Oh, Dakota! Good morning!"[break][break]

Lucario shifts his weight as he lingers, opting to avoid stepping on the Alolan Vulpix that has undoubtedly followed them to the garden.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@dakota

[attr=class,punkianger-avcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentbg"]background: #A76B62;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentborder"]border-color: #A76B62;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/HNw1Xqh/avery-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(217,169,189,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #D9A9BD; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Smell Of Flowers (C)
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 22:55:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Having been distracted wondering where Avery was, it took Dakota a minute to realize that Avery’s lucario had been beckoning him. When he did notice the pokemon his cheeks festered a small pink blush, scratching behind his ear as he followed lucario. Lumi trailing behind the two of them.
[break][break]
Following her pokemon, eventually he winded up in Avery’s garden. Dakota was impressed with how organized and well kept the garden was, from a glance most of the plants looked to be in good condition and healthy.
[break][break]
Lumi curiously sniffs around the garden area, her head tilted blue eyes gazing up at the lucario which loomed over her. She wondered why the lucario was behaving so cautiously. Her white tail swayed gently as she used her paws to nudge at their leg acting rather cute and displaying that she wanted to play.
[break][break]
Dakota gave a small wave when Avery greeted him, walking over to where she had been. He notices that she seems tired than usual. His eyebrows rose a little as he looked slightly concerned. “Everything alright?” He peaks past Avery to notice the cacnea who looked sickly. “Hmm.. it’s most likely the change of season that’s affecting it’s health, it’s normal I wouldn’t worry too much about it unless his color fades or the thorns fall off.” Dakota tried to reassure her, figuring that it was the cause of why she looked worn out.

+

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Smell Of Flowers (C)
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 23:54:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Lucario shifts his weight, only for the Vulpix to come right back in. With a huff that depicted an emotion halfway between exasperation and acceptance, he allows the playful Pokemon to swat at his ankles. Patience was a virtue the aura Pokemon had come to understand and master quite quickly. [break][break]

"Lucario.. you do know that you're allowed to play, right?"[break][break]

Avery chuckles, shaking her head at her stoic best friend. The Lucario seems awkward, forcing himself to relax his stiff shoulders and wag his tail from side to side slowly. After a second longer, the Pokemon constructs a small aura sphere that he sets down on the ground with a slight push. It rolls along the stone path as a means to appease the Vulpix and encourage it to play.[break][break]

"Ahh- yeah, everything's fine. This guy's just been a bit under the weather ever since I got him. I've been trying to figure out a way to keep the temperature in here pretty steady, but what with the season changing.. it's been a struggle."[break][break]

She frowns slightly, more than a little bit dejected over her Pokemon being ill. Of course, sadness is not becoming on the young woman, and she breaks her gaze away from the Cacnea to give Dakota her full attention instead.[break][break]

"Thankfully, no thorns have dropped, I just need to keep the Wooper's away from the soil back here."[break][break]

Avery rolls her shoulders back meekly before eventually stepping away from the Cacnea. It meanders off to startle the bundles of Budew nearby. They move in a shuffle to avoid his thorns before returning to bask in the sun. [break][break]

"Is Lumi staying with me this morning? I don't know how long you can stay, but I'd be happy to make you a coffee or tea for the road if you'd like."[break][break]

The woman gestures for him to follow him back inside.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@dakota

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/HNw1Xqh/avery-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(217,169,189,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #D9A9BD; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Smell Of Flowers (C)
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 2:51:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

“I think that Lumi has a tiny crush on lucario.” Dakota spoke with a chuckle, and a small shake of his head. His vulpix always had a tendency to pester others, some days Lumi didn’t listen to him one bit. Her head tilted at the sight of the glowing orb that Lucario created, happily chasing and playing around with it when the pokemon sent it rolling down the stony path. There was an amused smile on Dakota’s face as he watched the two play together, his attention went back to Avery.
[break][break]
“Right, you’re doing great though. I’m sure that the recovery will go smoothly, especially under your care.” He wasn’t sure what else to say to ease her worries, but in the end he had full faith in Avery’s capabilities. “Sounds like a handful” he responded but was glad to hear that the cacnea hasn’t shed any of it’s thorns.
[break][break]
“I do have some time, so tea sounds great. Also yes, sorry to be adding more to your plate but I’m going to be busy all day.” Dakota felt guilty, Avery seemed busy enough. Running a daycare was hard work, but Avery also worked as a professor assistant. He was amazed that she managed to do both of them.
[break][break]
Lumi perked up at the mention of her name, her pure white fur resembled sparkling snow under the sunlight. Dakota followed after Avery, beckoning Lumi to follow along as well.
[break][break]
“Anyways, have you been well?”

+

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Smell Of Flowers (C)
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2021 5:18:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
"Oh? That's really cute!"[break][break]

Surprise warms the Lucario's cheeks and prompts him to abruptly glance away, both to avoid the teasing wink of Avery and the attention of the Vulpix. He is visibly relieved when the young Pokemon chases after the aura sphere. It bounces along the ground, weightless, before being captured by tiny paws.[break][break]

A similar expression of surprise is mirrored in Avery's features at Dakota's warm compliment. It brings warmth across the bridge of her nose in a flash that reaches her ears. The thoughtful words leave her flustered and without a proper response other than to open and close her mouth and glance away.[break][break]

"Ahh, uhh, that's.. really sweet of you to say."[break][break]

Her fluster only worsens when he agrees to tea. She hadn't by any means expected him to decline, but she hadn't expected him to say yes either. Dakota was a busy man, that much she had gathered from his punctual timing every morning (or every morning he needed her services, anyway), and how polite and reserved he often seemed to be.[break][break]

Even over the phone on the few times he'd called the lab he'd seemed like a busy man.[break][break]

"No, no! No! You don't need to worry about that at all, please. I'm here to help wherever I can, really."[break][break]

She waves her hands frantically to enunciate herself, fanning her fingers dramatically. But he shadows her to the kitchen not long after and she lifts the metal kettle onto the stovetop. With a flick of a switch the heat turns on and she breathes out hastily, self-conscious.[break][break]

"I just made one a couple minutes ago, the kettle should be ready in a second, I'm sure."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@dakota

punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Smell Of Flowers (C)
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 13:15:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Well, I only speak the truth.” He said with a light laugh, finger scratching against his face. When he noticed Avery’s bright red cheeks, he didn’t intentionally mean to fluster her. Though he couldn’t deny that she looked cute whenever she blushed.
[break][break]
Dakota’s smile softened upon seeing Avery’s cheeks turning even redder, he must have surprised her by accepting the offer as he normally didn’t have time; he felt bad whenever he turned her down.
[break][break]
Thank you, it’s greatly appreciated.” Dakota responded with a gentle sigh, he was fortunate that he could rely on Avery, the woman had helped him out a lot, but he has yet to return the favor. He waited patiently as she attempted to fan herself down, swiftly following after her as they went towards the kitchen.
[break][break]
As the two entered the kitchen, Dakota could smell the kettle before Avery mentioned it. The smell was absolutely delightful, and he was eager to have a taste. He sat himself down at the nearby table. “It smells amazing, is it lavender?” He asked curiously, as he didn’t know much about tea.

+

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Smell Of Flowers (C)
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2021 3:04:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
"Of course, not a problem!"[break][break]

She busies herself at the counter organizing tea strainers and mugs. Her own forgotten tea is scooped up. It's cold, but she isn't one to complain. The concoction she makes is home-made and likely home-grown, or at the very least bought locally. It has an earthy, fruity smell given her unusual mixing.[break][break]

As it steeps, she is mindful of how long and how hot so as to not burn it.[break][break]

"A little bit, yes! There's a hint of oran berry, too. It's lovely."[break][break]

Once his tea is ready she scoops it into her hand to pass it off to him. Her own tea is in her other hand and she settles down across the table to smile at him.[break][break]

"Do you have a favourite?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@dakota

punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Smell Of Flowers (C)
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 23:58:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He observes Avery as she keeps herself busy at the countertop, he finds what she does to be interesting. Dakota didn’t have a clue how to do housework, the way Avery worked so efficiently was amusing.
[break][break]
“Oran berry..?” He questions it a little, but the sound of it made him even more eager to try it.
[break][break]
He nods a thanks when Avery handed him the tea. Delighted by the subtle fragrance that radiated from the beverage. Dakota paused before answering Avery’s question, briskly blowing on the steaming cup to cool it down a little before he took a sip.
[break][break]
Pleasantly surprised at how much he enjoyed the flavor, Dakota would glance back at Avery with an approving look.
[break][break]
“Yeah, this one’s my favorite.”

+

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Smell Of Flowers (C)
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 5:10:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Avery blinks in surprise, and the warmth in her belly at his admission is enough to bring heat to her cheeks yet again. She quite literally falters, embarrassed and flattered. [break][break]

"R-really? That's great! I can send you along with a few samples to take home for yourself, if you'd like."[break][break]

She returns to her own mug, wrapping her fingers around it before lifting it to her lips. It is a poor attempt to hide her fluster, but the heat from the tea lets her believe that that is the sole reason her face is so warm.[break][break]

"Are you busy today? You're here earlier than usual, I think."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@dakota

punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Smell Of Flowers (C)
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 7:08:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Oh I'd love if you did" Dakota states eagerly, the teacup meeting his lips once more. He would raise an eyebrow at the question. "yes my workload is a little more than usual for the next few days." He quietly sighed placing the cup back onto the wooden surface.
[break][break]
"Zenji's not working you to the bone, right?"

+

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Smell Of Flowers (C)
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 7:25:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
"I hope it goes quickly and you aren't overworking yourself."[break][break]

Concern flashes across her features and settles there for a moment. She was the mothering kind, and she can't hide the affections for the man she'd come to know as a friend. His sigh was evidence enough of the stress he carried.[break][break]

"No, no, of course not. He's a very kind man, a blessing, really."[break][break]

Was there something uncomfortable between the two? There was admiration in her tone when she spoke of the professor. It blossomed in her breast with pride. Working alongside him brought her great joy and she worked hard to impress him and lighten his workload where possible.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@dakota

punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Smell Of Flowers (C)
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 8:36:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"You as well, Avery." Her kind words were valued and appreciated in multiple ways. While he found the woman's kindness a bit much at times, there wasn't another person which came to mind when it came to Avery's mindfulness. He was truly fortunate to know such a caring woman.
[break][break]
The mood slightly felt awkward hearing Avery talk about his older brother in such a way, though he was happy that Avery had a good relationship with him. "That's good to hear, truthfully I haven't spoken to Zenji much lately." Dakota was slightly sad to admit it, but he knew how busy Zenji was; he could only help that he was in good health.
[break][break]
He coughed gently to try and change topics. "I'm in no rush to leave though, still a good few hours before I need to return." He nodded towards Avery, hoping she wouldn't mind if he stayed and chatted with her a bit longer. "Enough chatting about work though.. how have things been?"

+

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Smell Of Flowers (C)
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 16:00:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Another smile and she raises her tea to her lips again, lowering her eyes to timidly avoid looking at him directly.[break][break]

She does, however, find it odd that he hadn't spoken to his brother lately. The woman was an only child, but she couldn't see a reason to not want to keep in touch with family. She visited with her grandparents often, and she made sure to call her mom and dad every couple of weeks when they weren't busy.[break][break]

Dakota coughs, a clearing of the air as well as his throat. She doesn't choose to pry, but her soft green eyes watch him curiously. [break][break]

"Good! Things have been good. A new batch of Budew sprouted last week, they've been keeping me busy. Life is never dull at the daycare."[break][break]

She giggles.[break][break]

"I heard there's going to be a picnic in Verdanturf - a big one, everyone's invited. For Easter, I think."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@dakota

punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Smell Of Flowers (C)
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 1:40:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Cute" He'd remark softly envisioning Avery as she would care for the young pokemon. He laughed quietly to himself a soft smile emerging as a result of the imagination. Dakota's eyebrows lifted at the mention of Verdanturf Picnic. Eagerly nodding towards the pink-haired woman. "I've heard about it.. "
[break][break]
He briefly paused, wondering if Avery would consider going with him. After taking a few moments to consider it he decided to ask. "If your free would you be interest in going together?"
+