Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
It's a little cold in paradise, tonight.
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
Acrotomophilia
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 4:54:23 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“I haven’t felt much like eating, but I appreciate the offer.” Truth was that he couldn’t stomach anything over that feeling in his stomach, especially since he could see how bad of condition that was in. “You could hide them under the bed or something, so you have something until you get out of this place.” Leon couldn’t imagine how long that would be, seeing how physically destroyed he currently was, but he wanted to remain optimistic. “Next time I come visit, I'll bring some real food, a recipe from Passio. Pasta and probably some…” Words were cut off as the door opened behind him.

“That’s him, officer!” A familiar voice called out, turning his head to see the nurse that he’d stolen the badge from earlier. “Fanculo.” Leon slowly stood up and raised his hands behind his head as the Police Officer approached and began to restrain him with handcuffs. “Sorry to do this in your room, bellissimo. I’ll see you soon.” He suddenly reared his head back against the face of the officer, causing him to stumble backwards and release his grip on Leon’s arm. “Not today, Polizia.” Leon grabbed onto the taser that was attached to their belt and shoved it into the officer’s ribs before turning it on, causing the man to spasm against the wall. With a wink towards Chu-e and the subtle blow of a kiss, Leon took off out of the doorway and started running towards an exit.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Acrotomophilia
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 5:35:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: