played by

light

calavera
he/him/his
poké hunter
cadet
1 height
1 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angel
angel s. rivera
003. stupid bird [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2018 19:43:27 GMT
angel s. rivera Avatar
"no, dammit!" tugging on the delibird's bag, it tugged right back. it was strong for a small bird, but, though he may have been tired, he wasn't going down without a fight. the snow white haired male argued with the small, frail little pokemon. both it and he were not in the process of giving up. though, eventually, "okay, take it." angel released the bag.

the bird was sent flying into a random tree, bumping its head all the while. "i'm tired," angel fell placed himself unto the snowy ground and began to turn s. scratching his butt all the while, he was no longer in the mood to get the delibird off of this mountain. "can't say we didn't try, mission successful--let's go home...or sleep for a bit." and thus he began to slumber.

the delibird, on the other hand, was not excited. "i'm sure it'll be fine on its own. it makes this trip by itself dozens of times, what's so different this go round that it needs our help." scratching his stomach as the sheet of white continued to rain upon him from above. his body was practically half-way covered in a blanket of snow from the waist down--and to be honest? angel, as a matter of fact, sure did plan on sleeping in this cold place. he was well-known for sleeping anywhere in any environment. it's very strange how he worked for the silph as their bodyguard for, at first glance, one wouldn't believe him to have any association with the league from just how lazy and tired he can be.

the delibird was quite red, and furious, but it had presents to deliver! so it began to walk away from the duo. angel was uncaring, but as for his partner? well, he wasn't all too sure how felt.

ooc notes: hi, i made it. it's a bit rushed, but yay!
mission: delibird