played by

light

calavera
he/him/his
poké hunter
cadet
1 height
1 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angel
angel s. rivera
004. she's so mean
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2018 21:53:21 GMT
angel s. rivera Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lipbase"]
[attr="class","liptop"]

[attr="class","face2"]

[attr="class","hipbase"]

[attr="class","face2lyric1"]— 001. she's so mean

[break][break][break]
[attr="class","name-hiptxt"]

[break][break]
a crash, a thud, a bump, and a shout from the inside of a house. 'twas a simple afternoon for the people of lavaridge. the day was peaceful, it was sunny, and, at best, sixty-one degrees. the sun shone as bright as it would in the summer, gracing all with the warmth of it rays. sadly, the peace had sadly been broken when a plethora of noises emanating from one house out of all the others within the town of lavaridge invited eyes, for those in the vicinity, to center focus.[break][break]

"out!" the loud, feminine voice cried. a wooden door flung open did a body come hurdling out. "oof!" in nothing more then his pants. it was easy to tell by the bag of his eyes and the messy, snow-white hair that the individual in question causing such a ruckus, in question, was no one other then . a member of the league stood before the public. "you could at least give me back my shoes, shirt, and sweater you know!" angel lazily called out to the female.[break][break]

and one by one did he get smacked in the face by each clothing item. "gah!' now, on the ground, he laid staring up at the sky. "i'm so tired..." he thought aloud to himself. but from the corner of his eye did he come to see a familiar face, "ah...its her, the cute tomboy."

[break][break]
[attr="class","name-hiptag"]

[break][break]
[attr="class","hipsymbol"][attr="class","fa fa-edit"]
notes

©KOJIHIME

[Googlefont=Lato|Hind+Siliguri|Satisfy]
[newclass=.lipbase]width:380px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/25/f7/Xy5W77ff_o.jpg);border:1px solid #eee;padding:9px 5px 9px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.liptop]width:352px;padding:10px;text-align:center;background:#212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.face2 img]width:340px;height:140px;border:1px solid #fff;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.face2lyric1]color:#2e2e2e;letter-spacing:-1px;text-align:right;width:250px;padding-bottom:1px;font:bold 28px Satisfy;margin-bottom:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hipbase]width:370px;background-color:#fefefe;border-right:1px solid #eee;border-left:1px solid #eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.name-hiptxt]font-size:10px;font-family:Lato;padding:30px;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;color:#555;[/newclass]
[newclass=.name-hiptxt a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#2e2e2e!important;letter-spacing:1.5px;border-bottom: 1.3px solid #00548d;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.name-hiptxt b]color:#000000;font:bold 8.5px verdana[/newclass]
[newclass=.name-hiptag]margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:-4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.name-hiptag a]color: #fff!important;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;padding: 2px 4px 2px 6px;letter-spacing: 2px;background-color: #00548d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hipsymbol]float:left;font-size:13px;color:#888;padding-right:3px;margin-left:1px;margin-top:-2.5px;[/newclass]