Hurricane Mareep [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Hurricane Mareep [m]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 13:02:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronelight"]

tag

notes
- Mission with Megan

- Words; 171

The last thing Robbin expected as she made her way through 103 was a mega horde of mareep to erupt from the surrounding forest.

“What the--!” she screamed, staggering back as hooves surrounded her. She felt soft shocks and sparks as some wool brushed her pants.

An old man was hobbling after them, sweating and gasping for breath. Robbin felt a little bad.

“You--" "EEP" "youngsters!” He yelled, interupted but a mareep passing.

“Yes, you two, come help me bring my mar" "EE-- EEP" "..eep back,” he barked, and then added, softer, “pleas--" "eep"

Robbin’s brows furrowed as glanced around to see another woman in the route. She had thought she was alone.

She didn’t mind helping the man and it was up to the other if she wanted to lend a hand. Detaching a ball from her hip she brought out her boufallant who quickly made space with her large horns and huffing snout.

“Do we get paid?” Robbin asked bluntly, and the man simply snickered and beckoned them to follow.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
365 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Hurricane Mareep [m]
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 17:00:09 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
Ohey, Mareep. Those were pretty cute. In fact, she’d sometimes wished that her big oaf of an Ampharos was still of that lesser evolution, but that couldn’t be helped. She’d caught him that way, after almost running him over in a way, while chasing a different Pokemon. Meg still kind of felt like she owed him some niceness because of that. Hence, she released him so he could at least watch that herd of his brethren. Not like this was the kind of situation where one would release a Pokemon to the wild in order to be with their brethren. This was a domesticated heard, clearly, which was now crossing their path. But she would wait for it to pass anyway. Since getting her first badge recently, Meg was in no rush to reach a new town or anything like that.

A break had most certainly been earned. Though, apparently, it was not meant to be. At least when it came to having a full break here. Ah, well, couldn’t exactly turn an old man away, now could she? Megan shrugged. Fortunately, the other girl around there asked the pertinent question. Though, admittedly, Meg would have helped without compensation, too. “Hmm, I guess the Ampharos can make do? I don’t really have a lot of herding pokemon, come to think of it?” She basically mused to herself, though she did intend to involve the other as well, just giving her an in there.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Hurricane Mareep [m]
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 23:39:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag

notes
- Mission with Megan

- Words; 146

What a coincidence.

Robbin looked at the big yellow pokemon with beaming eyes, even when big and fluff-less they were a pokemon to behold. It was the older evolution of the little sheep scampering all over the route. Missy, her bouffalant, was doing her best to handle the situation without jabbing a mareep in the eye or leg as they bleated and fumbled around.

“I just so happen to catch Missy recently, but I hope to catch a lot more useful pokemon,” Robbin said to the other woman. Her journey to catching pokemon had just begun, and her new pokemon were already showing great use in daily life. “Your ampharos is cute, funny how these are mareep” Robbin used herself to block the little sheep, gently pushing and kicking them back where they came from.

“Did you catch yours when they were younger?” Robbin asked curiously.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
365 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Hurricane Mareep [m]
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 10:46:02 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
Ah, well, at least the Buffolant seemed more used to these sorts of things. Ampharos, on her direction, tried to keep its smaller brethren in line but had some obvious troubles with that. It was decidedly not made to grab small fluff like this and push them back into the herds. Yet, there it was, doing exactly that. Not like it had much of a choice.

“Same here. I kind of ran into the big guy while chasing a thieving Meowth and more or less picked him up right there. But he’s a reliable sort.” Actually, was he even male? She always had some difficulty telling that at a glance. A certain gym leader would scold her for that, but he wasn’t here. “I actually didn’t start properly training until recently. Always had some Pokemon, sure, but we never did too much aside from random training and stuff. But now I am going at it for real! I even earned my first badge by now!”
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Hurricane Mareep [m]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 22:00:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag

notes
- Mission with Megan

Robbin couldn’t help but smile wide at the woman who was happy to be starting their journey. Hearing about the gym badge brought up thoughts of her old childhood dreams that she grew out of, like being a trainer. She was on a far different path now, but she didn’t mind.

“That’s great, congrats!” Robbin said when she mentioned that she had earned her first badge. A nice accomplishment for any trainer to have under their belt. “I’ve always thought of taking on the gyms but my drives just never been there I guess, I prefer catching pokemon,” She went on, feeling a shock stab at her leg, her dark hair starting to stand and float around.

“Are you moving right to the second one?” Robbin asked, as they were starting to move away from the route and into the forest beside it where the man's farm must be hiding in there somewhere. Robbin tried not to laugh as the big ampharos didn’t seem to know what to do with himself with the fluffy sheep.

close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
365 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Hurricane Mareep [m]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 17:26:04 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
Heh. It felt weird, but she probably had good reason to show some pride now. So why not? In a way, she quite deserved that after all. It had been a rather stressful fight in the end. Especially given how weird the gym leader turned out to be. Not that she hated him or anything like that. But he’d been anything but conventional, that much was for sure. “Heh, thanks,” she hence replied, with a slightly fake note of humility. She wasn’t quite that kind of person yet. Maybe she should become that? Certainly, a bit of a dignified aura was probably good for a gym leader. Then again, the bug guy definitely didn’t have that at all.

Her Ampharos was still doing its best gently pushing stragglers back into formation, so she did not have a whole lot to do herself. After all, that was what Pokemon were for in the end. “Hmm, I am not quite sure yet. I might go around doing some catching of my own, as well as training. That fight back then had revealed a few issues I still got to work on before I can become a proper ace, after all.” She laughed, but she was serious about that still. There was still a lot that she would need to learn. Just as she had said in that office. And not just about the weird strengths and weaknesses of the bug type.
“I put off tackling gyms for years, to be honest. Then, one day I just decided to start doing it and here I am.”
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Hurricane Mareep [m]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 1:19:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag

notes
- Mission with Megan

“That’s how life is,” Robbin said, amused. “You just don’t do something until you do, and when you do it’s pretty fun,” Chances were the spice of life and Robbin loved spicy food.

“Have you thought of your completed main team? Orrr are you into like multiple wide-range options,” Robbin decided to try to keep the conversation flowing. “I really want an escavalier and gallade on my main main team, my bouffalant is just for fun and I guess herding mostly,” She knew some people built their teams naturally but she couldn’t, she needed some plans.

Robbin could see the forest starting to thin. It must have meant an opening was coming where these mareep were supposed to be.

“How’d you get so far,” Robbin wondered aloud, yelping as a flustered mareep sparked her.

close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
365 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Hurricane Mareep [m]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 15:00:36 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
Well, couldn’t argue with that. It was pretty straightforward, after all, and she could not have a rebuke for this, even if she wanted to. The girl was just right, in the end. Nothing more to be said, really. Most things in life only started to matter once one did them, and until one resolved to do them, they would just remain fantasies. At least that was how she took all this, of course.

However, the conversation soon took a turn more towards team composition, which was always a bit tricky for her. “Hmm, Arcanine and Lucario will be on it for sure. They are my oldest companions, after all. Aside from that, there is Swampert. Though I kind of want to have a proper theme of sorts, if that makes sense? I mean, I could technically just go with Pokemon I like, but I feel like having something connecting them would be nice, too. I definitely want something big and badass, though!”

Meg threw back her head and laughed. While that was true, she had to admit that it sounded at least a little bit silly in the end. “Just always moving forward, I guess,” she replied, somewhat mechanically, since she was not entirely sure if the last part had been directed at her – and whether or not it had actually been a question to begin with.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Hurricane Mareep [m]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 13:31:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag

notes
- Mission with Megan

“Arcanine is so fluffy. I’m admittingly into cats more, but the floof gets me sometimes,” Robbin giggled, she always wanted to shove her face into their fur to see if they were warm. Lucario was another good choice too, but she just smiled and nodded, keeping her abrupt comments to her head.

"I love themed teams!" Especially themed teams that worked so well together. "I think I'm a little too unorganized for that though, my team is accidently very steel heavy," She wasn't sure how it happened but now she had nightmares of lighters.

“Well, at least we know where to find a mareep if there is a sudden drop for them,” The two of them were now in a field opening. This crazy old man had a rotting flat and a fence with a few missing bits from probably being rammed into by the mareep.

Robbin bit her bottom lip not wanting to laugh. She didn’t want to say she was expecting more, but she was.

“I think farm or anything is a long stretch,” Robbin said quietly to Megan.

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
365 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Hurricane Mareep [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 10:48:11 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
“I never got into cats. Way too demanding when you got a proper job,” she replied, though she knew that it probably sounded odd. Usually, people saw it the other way around, with dogs requiring more walkies and the like, while Cat-like Pokemon were a bit more self-sufficient. Yet, to her, it was more the emotional aspect of it. An Arcanine was a loving companion that would always look up to you. It required your attention, certainly, but it didn’t demand it. A lot of cats instead acted like they were your boss – and she got enough of that at work, really. She didn’t need that from a Pokemon, too.

Hence, she’d stuck with dogs. “I have actually been thinking about being steel heavy, really. Those Pokemon are usually pretty cool and tough. Though dragons are also neat. I always wanted an Hydreigon, for example.” And one day, she would get one. She was quite sure of that.
Not that day, though. That day, they were bringing back Mareep to a place that looked somewhat ill-equipped for holding them. Then again, that man himself had seemed that way. And yet, he’d had a flock like this in general. That probably meant that he was at least capable of dealing with these mon’s to a certain extent.

“Not our problem. We’re just helping out. And besides, this is probably not his first rodeo. It’s going to work out somehow, I guess.”
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Hurricane Mareep [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 12:47:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
/Handing in.

“A hydreigon would be wicked cool!” Robbin gasped, thinking about the three headed dragon.

Robbin and Megan managed to kick and shove the freed mareeps back into their pen. Robbin picked up the last one impatiently, ignoring the angered bleats and small shocks, and chucked them in. Rubbing her hands and pants of wool and grass she placed her arms on her hips and examined their work. The mareep seemed worn out from their adventure and were eating grass or laying and socializing with one another. It put Robbin at ease that they wouldn’t be making another great escape anytime soon.

The same old man came hobbling out after them with a happy look on his face. Robbin didn’t realize how much old people wrinkle when they smile until she saw this prune of a man.

“Thank you! Thank you, thank you!” He called before stopping before the two girls. “They just get away so fast,” he sighed, digging into his sagging pockets to pull out some money. He quickly counted and handed each of them their share for helping. “And here you are ladies, for helping the geezer,” He said with a little wink.

Robbin took the money and put it away.

“Of course! Thanks for the reward,” Robbin said.

“It was nice meeting you,” She turned to face her company now. “I hope I’ll see you again with some of those wanted pokemon,” She gave her bouffalant an affectionate pat on the head for doing a good herding job and then returned her to her ball.