awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
A forbidden race entry [Gym]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 13:48:00 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The rain storm was thinning out, thank goodness—and Alexei was already waiting on the other side of it. never mind if he was soaked to the bone and his hair was stuck to his face.

He looked like a wet duckling that had fallen over into the water backwards, after all.

Now all he had to do was wait for the other to get out of the rain storm before the second weather changed—however, he knew the other was thick-skinned and that weather wasn’t going to be a problem for them. Well, most hot weather anyway, but what about cold?

Once the other had been given time to catch up, he furrowed his brows a bit.

“You know tag, correct? Next thing you have to do is catch me—while trying to fly through a snow storm. Tackling me wouldn’t be such a good idea, just tag me. Not the Charizard, you have to catch me.”

And all around them, the pouring rain then transformed into snow; and with it a sudden blast of Blizzard dropped down between the two, obscuring the view—which provided him time to fly away before the frigid winds cleared up.

“Shh, Rav, I’ll take you to the hot springs later.”

part 2: tag, you're it. Hail + Blizzard now in effect! (1 / ?)

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 3:27:51 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

A game of tag... in a storm. That's not one of the best ideas, and was starting to raise some concerns for him. "I don't mind doing tag since I'm pretty certain I'll be safe, but ain't that risky? Especially considering I'd have to jump on your charizard to touch you and avoid tackling? Since I'm riding reactors?"[break]

But as he finished his words, a blizzard arose, obscuring the view and allowing the Gym Leader to take a head start. "Oh god damn it..." One advantage of these reactors is that they were hot enough to melt the snow falling on it and getting close, but this would be too dangerous to continue as it is.[break][break]

"Stella, rise up!" The Alolan turned the reactors around to head towards Celesteela's location, who was still blindfolded. Upon hearing the voice of his owner, the metal creature started rising up towards the sky, leaving a trail of smoke in its weight. The man proceeded to embark on its back while the arm-reactors resumed their position. "FULL THROTTLE, FORWARD!!" And upon this order, the ultra beast oriented its body to lean forward as all reactors lit up, sending the duo flying towards the direction Alexei and the Charizard went.

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/cULmcMU.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext b]color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 22:14:16 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Much tempted as he was to explain the logistics about the entire thing, the wall of cold weather had separated them and had given him enough time to fly away as fast and as far as possible—however the fact that he could hear the ‘reactors’ screaming from somewhere behind him meant that the other was catching up, and fast!

“Oh, come on!” he grumbled, before rubbing the Charizard’s neck and hissing, “Rav, fly faster! As fast as you can!” he urged the dual-type on; cold wind pressing down on them as they flew though the frigid storm.

Who knew what those ‘reactors’ were capable of, not to mention how long and ‘impressive’ they were.

They had to get going, and fast.

part 2: tag, you're it. Hail + Blizzard now in effect! (2 / ?)

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 3:33:25 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

While forcing Stella to rise up and use it as a mount was an advantage in this race... But also a disadvantage. The speed the Ultra beast grants him makes it easy enough to catch up to the Charizard. But if there was a need to turn at any points, or difficult maneuvers, this would be difficult.[break][break]

As the duo was rapidly approaching the Gym Leader and his flying lizard, Balder for Celesteela to move over the competitors of this race. The Alolan then tried to lean forward, extending his arm to try and "tag" Alexei... But he missed his mark as the Celesteela kept flying forward. "Damn it..."[break][break]

"Stella, reduce output and turn around." The creature emitted a metallic noise in agreement, reducing the strength of the reactors to allow them to turn around and try to catch up to the Gym Leader once more.

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/cULmcMU.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 18:48:50 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Thankfully, there was some—silver lining with this.

However, he knew that his luck would run out—they had to end this, and soon. His Charizard was already rumbling in protest due to the weather—it was getting colder the longer they stayed out here.

Maybe Balder did have an advantage flying around on something that didn’t feel the cold at all.

Either way, another huff from the Charizard, who then turned around to face him before giving him a ‘face’.

“Yes, Rav, I know,” he hissed back quietly. “I did promise to take you to the hot springs later, right?”

Little did they both realize that by idling there, they were pretty much wide open for the turn-around that the other had planned and didn’t see that Balder (and the living rocket) was headed right at them.

part 2: tag, you're it. Hail + Blizzard now in effect! (3 / ?)

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 6:37:56 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

Maybe Stella couldn't feel the cold, due to its steel nature...[break][break]

But Balder sure as hell could feel it. He's Alolan, they don't have that many cold areas back there, the seasons are always usually warm. And whenever he went in cold zones, he always wore a winter outfit. Even though his body borrowed steel properties, he could still feel the weather.[break][break]

...They needed to finish this. Fast.[break][break]

"Full Burst. Flash Cannon, Steel Roller. Unleash everything." Upon receiving the order, the Celesteela emitted a high-pitch noise. The reactors distanced themselves slightly from the body, before they started rolling around the duo, forming a high-speed cylinder akin to a Steel Roller. The output of the reactors suddenly increased, emitting a brilliant light and intense flames.[break][break]

With the increased speed, the starship-like creature grew closer to the Charizard. The reactors stopped spinning, stabilizing over and under the duo as they reached the gym leader. With an Extended arm, the Alolan proceeded to touch Alexei's back. "Do I need to lift you up or is touching your back good enough?"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 20:38:09 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

And holy shit he was not expecting that of all things to happen, because the—the thing that Balder was riding on, suddenly sped up and chased after—displacement aside, it was pretty easy for the strange beast to close the distance and have the Alolan man catch up with him.

“Wha!” he yelped out in surprise, realizing that he’d been had.

“No, you already caught me, so that’s actually good,” he exclaimed, the winter weather being dispelled by the immense amount of heat that the other Pokémon (was it even a Pokémon? He wasn’t too sure) was generating, the weather was dispelled all too quickly.

“And since we’re already up here, might as well make this quick, I wouldn’t want to keep you any longer than you should be,” he said as he fished around in his jacket and pulled out something.

“Weather shenanigans aside… I hope you can get your message across. Because you know, it’s going to take a while before the general public warms up to the idea of these… Ultra Beasts being something else other than what they’ve been perceived as. I wish you all the best with your mission.”

He then gestured for the other to hold out his hand, and he dropped something sparkling and cold within it.

“Congratulations!”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 6:29:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: