monague farms [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
monague farms [m]
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 8:39:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage

Estiva the Fufrou had, initially, been aghast to learn she'd been commissioned as some sort of cattle dog this evening. But, thankfully, Monague Farms proved to be quite more scenic than they had thought. This could still be salvaged if she could get a few photos taken of her at just the right angle. So she strutted about as she pretended to babysit the Wooloo, stopping every once in a while to strike a pose.

Where was the photographer? Hiding in the bushes, surely?

Meanwhile, Diana leaned against the wooden fence containing these Wooloo and soaked in the peaceful ambience... the Torchic peeping, the Emboar snorting, the Wooloo baaing... all amplified by a sweet countryside breeze that swept through the trees and tall grass.

She'd been told someone would join them soon. Hopefully before the Houndour came, she thought. She wasn't sure Estiva actually had it in her to fight off an entire pack alone.

mission: WOOLOO WHO CRY WOLF
notes:
OPEN
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

haru

dr. hirose, kiki
he/him
thirty-one
may 21st
azalea town, johto
bisexual
chemical engineer
grunt
slay
your demons
0 height
0 height
feeling so #blessed to be in hoenn right now! what a beautiful and friendly region (:
awards
9 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tamaki
Tamaki Hirose
monague farms [m]
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 22:19:36 GMT
Tamaki Hirose Avatar
[attr="class","tamaki"]

Open farmland and rolling hills never held much charm for Tamaki, who had spent his formative years nestled in Azalea's wooded barrier, sky seen only through the cracks in the protective overhead blanket; however, he certainly couldn't deny that these lands were beautiful in their own way, but the way the sun bore down upon him and his traveling companion (his bellossom, who twirled happily beside him, not sharing his ire in any way) made him feel just the slightest bit... exposed.

Up ahead, he spotted a young blonde woman leaning against a fence and supposed that she was his partner for this job, which Tamaki had taken as an act of upkeep for his carefully crafted persona of a wayward healer with a heart of gold. "Hello there! You must be Diana," he greets with a warm smile, outstretching his hand in offering. "Dr. Tamaki Hirose but please, call me Tamaki."

[newclass=.tamaki]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tamaki b]color: #716075[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
monague farms [m]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 7:40:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage

Diana smiles, a polite and elegant gesture, as she extends her dainty hand and allows the young man to shake it. "It's lovely to meet you, doctor. I was told they'd send one of their brightest to come help protect the Wooloo here."

The Wooloo in question gather at the fence barring them from physical contact with the two humans. They 'baa' in earnest, begging for handouts of food, presumably. "Looks like they're eager to meet us," Diana giggles, gazing at them admirably before nodding towards the gate. "Shall we go introduce ourselves while we're free?"

mission: WOOLOO WHO CRY WOLF
notes:
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

haru

dr. hirose, kiki
he/him
thirty-one
may 21st
azalea town, johto
bisexual
chemical engineer
grunt
slay
your demons
0 height
0 height
feeling so #blessed to be in hoenn right now! what a beautiful and friendly region (:
awards
9 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tamaki
Tamaki Hirose
monague farms [m]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 23:57:29 GMT
Tamaki Hirose Avatar
[attr="class","tamaki"]

His smile widens at the woman's- Diana's- charming first impression and while he does not completely lower his guard, he is relieved to know that he will be spending the evening in what seems to be good company. Tamaki nods at her proposition and moves to the fence, crossing his arms and leaning over the barrier to peer down at the little balls of fluff. "It's my first time being around Wooloo, admittedly. I must say they are much cuter in person than on TV," he comments with a small laugh as one reaches through the fence to nibble at his shoelaces. "May I ask what you do for work, Diana?"

[newclass=.tamaki]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tamaki b]color: #716075[/newclass]