Beach Time (SW Mod)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Beach Time (SW Mod)
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 23:18:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
@tag
notes
Using incense for fairy types!
The weather outside now with spring rolling in had been absolutely beautiful, and it was definitely a great day this day to take in some sun. Tadashi had so far enjoyed the more… Was tropical even the right word for the Hoenn region? It definitely had a lot more ocean and a lot more beach and islands than Unova did, but when he thought of tropical, that meant jungles and beaches everywhere, not necessarily large cities like Slateport… So tropical might not be the right word, but he was enjoying the climate of Hoenn regardless since the weather had warmed up and the sun was out and about more often. He wanted to spend some time down at the beach, he figured Ostinato would like some time to splash around in the ocean and play in the sand, and he wanted to get some sun for himself too.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Beach Time (SW Mod)
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 0:09:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KIRLIA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IMPRISON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGICAL LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@tadashiootori

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Beach Time (SW Mod)
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 0:33:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
@tag
notes
Will not attempt to capture Kirlia
Complete with a blanket and umbrella, courtesy of good ol’ Nanghi who lumbered along with them across the sand, holding a pack of Tadashi’s things in her trunk, the small group was ready for a nice beach day as Cassio assisted Tadashi in getting everything situated. Straightening the blanket with his teeth, Nanghi thrust the umbrella into the sand with her force, and Ostinato was already out in the sand tossing around his shell. A Kirlia though came up and tried to snatch the Oshawott’s shell from him, likely admiring it and thinking it could take it, but the water type wasn’t going to have it. He gave out a shrill cry as he waddled forward and puffed out his chest, leaping into the air to fend off the Kirlia with an Aqua Tail, and once the fairy type did finally drop his shell, he coated it in water and threw it again, this time at the ground to create a splash of water and sand that effectively fending off the Kirlia and away from his shell.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Beach Time (SW Mod)
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 5:54:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WHIMSICOTT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TICKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]@tadashiootori

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Beach Time (SW Mod)
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 16:00:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
@tag
notes
--
Despite the huffing and puffing that came from Ostinato at having his shell threatened by the Kirlia he’d fended off, Tadashi was ready to enjoy a quiet day out at the beach as they had started to settle. Nanghi laid down on her four broad legs, basking in the open sun against her smooth skin, and Cassio remained on the blanket under the umbrella with Tadashi, watching Ostinato out in the sand. The otter was busying himself now digging around in the sand, starting to pat it down with his tail vigorously in what was likely an attempt to begin building something, when another Pokemon seemed to be approaching them on the beach.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Beach Time (SW Mod)
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 16:12:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
@tag
notes
--
Sitting on his blanket, enjoying the feeling of the crisp sea breezes brushing through his hair and feeling the occasional cool spray on his skin, Tadashi knew that this was going to be a nice relaxing day for them. He wanted to enjoy this quiet moment for a bit before he might step out to go play in the water, he knew Ostinato would love to run and splash around with him, and Nanghi could never resist making a big show of playing in the water with her trunk and her ears. He smiled at the thought, but found himself smiling also at a sweet smell wafting through the air, almost as if something had aroma veil and was approaching them. He didn’t really think too much of it, was merely enjoying the sweet scent of it, but Cassio beside him felt different.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Beach Time (SW Mod)
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 16:47:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
@tag
notes
Cassio used Thunderwave
Everything was still relatively calm, but while Cassio had been resting and laying his head down beside Tadashi on the blanket, his fur bristled and sparked and his ears shot up at something approaching them. His electricity shot out and zapped a Whimsicott that was coming towards them, and while the shock was only an instinctive warning, it did cause sparks to dance across the Whimsicott’s body in being paralyzed, though the sudden action of everything sparked more than just paralysis for the fairy type.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Beach Time (SW Mod)
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 17:02:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
@tag
notes
Nanghi used Play Rough!
The domino effect proved to be a very powerful thing as Tadashi only had seconds to realize what was going on. The Whimsicott gave out a strained cry at being caught by Cassio’s sparks, surely the Jolteon didn’t mean anything by it, he’d just been caught by surprise, but Cassio’s sudden burst caused even more fuss as Nanghi trumpeted awake. The elephant had been dozing off, and hadn’t been expecting anything so sudden, and in a dreary state she stomped and swung her trunk, effectively knocking the Whimsicott away and trampling it in sand, and knocking over the umbrella that they had set up beside Tadashi’s blanket.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Beach Time (SW Mod)
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 17:11:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
@tag
notes
Nanghi used Play Rough!
Sand spraying everywhere, Nanghi trumpeting, and Ostinato still having a good time out in the distance with his sand castle, Tadashi had little time to react to anything that was going on before he only heard a loud thunk, and feeling it just a second later. He yelled in response, feeling a blunt pain to the back of his head and the back of his shoulders, having got hit by the umbrella on its way down. The umbrella clattered and clanged to a stop on the ground and both Nanghi and Cassio froze at Tadashi’s sudden outburst, rubbing the back of his head and definitely already feeling a bump forming beneath his hair.
”Come on guys, really? That’s gonna bruise,” Tadashi groaned, rolling his neck to make sure that nothing serious had happened aside from the possible concussion he might have just received.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Beach Time (SW Mod)
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 17:19:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
@tag
notes
Attempting to capture Whimsicott!
Rubbing the back of his head still, definitely feeling a burning pain now in his neck and shoulders, Tadashi hoped that would subside soon enough, maybe needing an ice pack, as he looked around, wondering what had happened in just mere seconds.
”What got you two so wired, what happened,” Tadashi scorned, lightly enough, but he still wasn’t particularly pleased at his two Pokemon. Usually Ostinato was the trouble maker of the group, but he was still just having a good ol time slapping away at his sand castle with his tail. Cassio stood on his paws and sniffed around, wondering where the Whimsicott had ended up in all of this, and found it covered by a bit of sand off to the side from getting stomped on by Nanghi. Cassio yipped, gaining Tadashi’s attention, and while he winced at getting up from his spot, he walked over to see barely the outline of the unmoving figure in the sand. He was worried, he wanted to make sure the Pokemon was alright, but he needed to know what he was dealing with first. He moved to grab his Pokedex to identify the Pokemon as a Whimsicott, a fairy type Pokemon, and Tadashi did smile a little bit, having heard the name before, likely from one of those famous fairy type trainers like Valerie from the Kalos region.
”We can’t just leave it here, we need to make sure its alright,” Tadashi commented, taking out a Pokeball to attempt to capture the Whimsicott to bring it to a Pokemon Center to make sure it was alright, while Cassio and Nanghi regretfully began to gather Tadashi’s things to help out after their fit.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Beach Time (SW Mod)
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 21:46:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE WHIMSICOTT!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TICKLE