Not What I Had In Mind? (M)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 16:57:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
@bellatrix
notes
And away we go!
While Tadashi was definitely on board with this whole ranger thing and the things he was getting to work on, sometimes he wasn’t quite sure that he understood the full capacity of the things he was expected to do? Things like helping Pokemon that might have gotten hurt, or working on training pieces to he could be better prepared for one situation or another, sure, those were things he figured were a given… But now as he sat on Nanghi’s back, with Cassio and Ostinato sat there with him, he was now in charge of a small basket of eggs that were needing to be delivered to Oldale Town. It wasn’t even that these were endangered species or were being brought for conservation efforts, the daycare told him that they were outsourcing to keep their business up and delivering the eggs that people were requesting them to look after? It all seemed a bit weird to him, but he’d been called upon to help out with a batch to deliver to Oldale, and it would have been terrible of him to say no…
[break]
”Keep up the pace Nanghi, but remember, they said the eggs are fragile, don’t want to jostle them too much,” Tadashi spoke as he patted the smooth skin of the elephant beneath him, and the Copperajah gave a small trumpet as she lumbered along the quiet route, having left from the outskirts of Petalburg City not too terribly long ago.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 3:40:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","graves"]
[attr="class","image"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]Never be ashamed, my love,
all hearts are open graves
[attr="class","postcontent"] "Are we there yet?" came Bellatrix's groaned complaint as she was sat on the Copperajah behind the blind boy and went as far as to lean against him as her personal leaning post. But he has not complained once so that was fine... not that it would have made any difference if he had!

"This rocking and swaying motion is going to make me puke and I wont be happy if I end up puking on my dress... Its the only one I have today."

With a bored sigh, she leaned heavier against Tadashi but then shifted her weight again and twisted around on her knees, hands braced on those shoulders to lean over. "I think we're missing an egg." They weren't but it was going to be amusing toying with the sightless like this.

@tadashiootori

[newclass=".graves"]--graves-bg-color: #1e1e1e; --graves-fg-color: #fefefe; --graves-font-color: #c5c5c5;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400|Sen:700&display=swap]

[newclass=".graves"]width: 500px; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 20px auto 0px auto; box-shadow: -2px 4px 8px rgba(0,0,0,0.3); position: relative; overflow: hidden; background-color: var(--graves-bg-color);[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .image"]position: relative[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .image img"]width: 100%[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .image:before"]content: ''; display: block; position: absolute; left: 0; top:0; right: 0; bottom: 0; background-image: linear-gradient(transparent, transparent, var(--graves-bg-color));[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .lyrics"]position: relative; top: -100px; right: -5px; font: 700 24px / 14px Sen, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: right; color: var(--graves-fg-color); text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px var(--graves-bg-color)[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .postcontent"]position: relative; margin: 30px; margin-top: -70px; padding: 20px; border: 3px solid var(--graves-fg-color); text-align: justify; font: 300 12px / 16px Montserrat, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; color: var(--graves-font-color)[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .postcontent b"]color: var(--graves-fg-color); font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .postcontent:first-letter"]border: 3px solid var(--graves-fg-color); background-color: var(--graves-bg-color); font: 700 24px / 14px Sen, Arial, sans-serif; padding: 14px; margin-top: -35px; margin-left: -35px; margin-right: 2px; float: left; color: var(--graves-fg-color);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 2:22:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
@bellatrix
notes
She’s already adorable!

Right… That was the other portion to this odd misadventure that Tadashi definitely hadn’t banked on, having someone tagging along with him. What’s more, he definitely hadn’t expected someone so… vocal. The groan behind him was met with a tense in his shoulders as he sat higher on Nanghi’s back.
”We’re not there yet, for the second time. We’d only just left a little while ago,” Tadashi sighed in response, though he continued to tense as he felt the girl lean up against him, putting her weight on him to lean on and likely irritate that much more. She seemed to have that kind of demeanor about her… Either that, or she was just really comfortable with people with having only just barely met them.
[break]
”You will not puke on Nanghi, she doesn’t deserve that,” Tadashi returned, vehemently opposed to something like that happening.
”You had every opportunity to walk, or say that you didn’t want to ride this way. This is the fastest way I know how to get there,” he reminded, she’d willingly walked up Nanghi’s trunk with him and the basket of eggs to get situated, she could have said no at any time. He figured this was all just part of her more over dramatic take on things, especially since her biggest concern after the fact was her dress as opposed to actually being sick. Cassio at this point was very unamused with their company that was assisting them on this little trek, sitting on his haunches beside Tadashi, and Ostinato at this point had fallen asleep off to the side on Nanghi’s shoulder, foot twitching and his shell clutched in one paw. A sort of snort caught Tadashi’s attention, and he wished he had the gall to fall asleep like Ostinato did when he was supposed to be helping.
[break]
All of a sudden, there was a shift as she gave out a heavy sigh, and while he grimaced at feeling her lean over him, her hands on his shoulders to make some show about being as inconvenienced as she was, if there was one thing that Tadashi was good at was being able to hear and listen to tone of voice and notice the smallest of changes. Having to rely so heavily on one sense had its perks sometimes.
”You’re lying,” he mentioned, knowing that Cassio was far too diligent for something so negligent to happen. He glanced over to the basket that rested just beside him, and reaching into the harness that Cassio wore, he took out a small bell that he kept close. With one ring, he was able to make out the round shapes of all five eggs in the basket they had with them.
”All five of them are right there in the basket.”

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 7:50:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","graves"]
[attr="class","image"]
[attr="class","postcontent"] There was a small amused smile at being called out as lying. But at the same time, she was kind of bummed that she didn't get much rise out of the blind boy as she thought she would have. Instead, it was mild scolding about walking, not puking on his Pokémon, and just sounding tired of her company already.

How was his expression? Did it look annoyed? Tired of her yet? She couldn't help but brace hands on his shoulders again and lean over to try to see his face after he dingled his little bell. But it was a shame... there was hardly much expression.

"Not a thought in that pretty head of yours huh?" Bellatrix sighed and moved back to fix herself in a comfortable seated position. "Don't worry. I was lying about feeling sick too. I'm just bored already and your no fun. Why do we have to deliver these eggs anyway?"

So many questions all at once. Will Tadashi be able to answer them all at once? Not to worry, she'll make sure her questions are answered.

"We can just take them to some kind of black market to sell for a higher profit." She's sure Team Rocket will find use for a few eggs and might even be generous in buying them.

"Do you know what kind of Pokémon they are going to hatch into? Did you get any paper work for this order? Man, if you didn’t, we'll be in trouble."

@tadashiootori
Glad you think so, I am good at writing little gremlins.

[newclass=".graves"]--graves-bg-color: #1e1e1e; --graves-fg-color: #fefefe; --graves-font-color: #c5c5c5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".graves"]width: 500px; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 20px auto 0px auto; box-shadow: -2px 4px 8px rgba(0,0,0,0.3); position: relative; overflow: hidden; background-color: var(--graves-bg-color);[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .image:before"]content: ''; display: block; position: absolute; left: 0; top:0; right: 0; bottom: 0; background-image: linear-gradient(transparent, transparent, var(--graves-bg-color));[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .lyrics"]position: relative; top: -100px; right: -5px; font: 700 24px / 14px Sen, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: right; color: var(--graves-fg-color); text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px var(--graves-bg-color)[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .postcontent"]position: relative; margin: 30px; margin-top: -70px; padding: 20px; border: 3px solid var(--graves-fg-color); text-align: justify; font: 300 12px / 16px Montserrat, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; color: var(--graves-font-color)[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .postcontent b"]color: var(--graves-fg-color); font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .postcontent:first-letter"]border: 3px solid var(--graves-fg-color); background-color: var(--graves-bg-color); font: 700 24px / 14px Sen, Arial, sans-serif; padding: 14px; margin-top: -35px; margin-left: -35px; margin-right: 2px; float: left; color: var(--graves-fg-color);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 3:58:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
@bellatrix
notes
--

Making fun of the blind guy just wasn't panning out for her the way that she wanted, and while Tadashi could say that he was pleased, sometimes it was just overplayed. He'd heard it all, directly to his face or under someone's breath since his hearing was far more accurate than most would account for. Oh, they were missing something or something was out of place? Classic, he hadn't heard that one before.
She was still all over him though, leaning further over his shoulders, and he had to wonder if personal space just really wasn't something she had much of a concept about. He wasn't one hundred percent vehemently opposed to having his personal space invaded, but he could just about feel her breathing in his face, and it was a bit much.
"My thoughts? My thoughts are about doing the job I signed up for, to make sure that I can get this right," he huffed, she didn't need to sound so mocking or condescending, it was like she herself was just getting a kick out of it all. Her final admission of lying about being sick and that she was really truly just bored made him wonder too how much longer they were going to have together on Nanghi's back, he wasn't sure he'd be able to reasonably handle much more of her erratic methods of entertaining herself.
[break]
"We're delivering the eggs to Oldale because the daycare got a little backed up and needed to make sure the eggs in their care would be tended to," Tadashi answered, if only trying to humor her so she might give some reprieve. But she just kept on.
"How could you even say something like that? These are babies that belong to someone, that's horrible," Tadashi commented, he was kind of truly shocked that she would so generically suggest that they sell the eggs off... At this point, he didn't even want to say what kind of Pokemon they would hatch into, he knew there were rarer Pokemon than others, he didn't want to give her any opportunity to consider such a thought, though surely she had to be joking... Right? Wait, paperwork?
"Paperwork? No one said anything about paperwork, just the address that we needed to find in Oldale, and they were expecting us...," he trailed off, trying to think... She was joking, right? That's what she'd been doing this whole time, just ruse after ruse to try and get a rise out of him...
"You're joking again, no one gave me any paperwork," he tried to say in affirmation for himself, cause he was right again, right?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 23:09:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","graves"]
[attr="class","image"]
[attr="class","postcontent"] This boy was on top of his game apparently. Keeping up with the barrage of questions that spewed from her mouth... Impressive but not by much. Though it was surprising to hear that there was no paperwork involved... meaning anything could happen and there would be no proof of these eggs on any records. Nothing to sign, nothing to keep track of. Wasn't paperwork important for these delivery jobs? TO make sure the proper number of items made it to their destination on time and that everything was accounted for?!

"Hmmmmm....." came the thoughtful drawn out hum. Bella was wondering to herself. Quietly at that as those eyes of hers eyed the basket of eggs and then the blind boy she was paired up with.

"Why didn't you ask for paperwork? Man, that daycare is so ill-prepared. What if something were to happen to all these eggs or the place that's expecting these babies are expecting less or more? What if three’s damages? You sure didn't think to cover your butt did you? We'll have to turn this big boy around and head back."

@tadashiootori

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 0:22:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
@bellatrix
notes
--

Of everything that could have happened... Tadashi was one hundred percent prepared to defend the eggs to get them to their destination in Oldale town, and now he felt even more compelled to have to do so the more comments that she made about them and the way that she would talk about them like they were money just sitting in a basket... But to have forgotten to ask for some sort of parcel or paperwork or something...? He winced at every point she made, he didn't want to say it, but she was right... It would be like going to a bank and saying you're depositing one thing but then you don't get a receipt for it and it turns out there was a withdrawal instead, there was nothing to verify against...
[break]
Tadashi patted Nanghi gently, getting her attention and she knew that it meant to come to a stop, hanging his head for a moment in thought. She wasn't wrong, was she? There were a lot of things wrong with not getting any kind of documentation and delivering something as important as live Pokemon eggs that were going to hatch into babies... Tadashi heaved a big sigh.
"The one thing, I can't believe it," he grumbled, patting the other side of Nanghi's back where he sat, signaling her to turn around.
"Just don't say anything and we'll go grab a parcel and be back on track soon enough," Tadashi huffed in defeat, they had already made it a fair distance, maybe half way? But it wouldn't be worth it to have to go all the way back if something came up in Oldale.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 6:23:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","graves"]
[attr="class","image"]
[attr="class","postcontent"] "Oh dear... And you call yourself a professional?"

She couldn’t help but grin like a little wicket gremlin at the fact that it took him this long that he needed important papers like that for a job like this. Not that it would do them any good because it was supposed to be on the daycare to make sure their things were in order when hiring random people to deliver precious cargo like this...

"Its alright, I’m sure they would send a Pidgey to the destination if you give them a call to explain they forgot to give us the documents. Go on, I'll watch the eggs while you get your mess fixed up."

This was amusing though, Bella wondered if she should continue pestering this boy in these kinds of ways. Would Tadashi get fed up? Ask her to leave? Would he be able to stop her without his eyes? Such things to ponder and while she did so, she invaded the boys personal bubble once again by using him as a leaning post.

@tadashiootori

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 16:47:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
@bellatrix
notes
5/5 posts for me, unless you want to keep going! Bella is fun <3

She just kept talking... Was she ever through with her back and forth and making this increasingly more difficult than it really needed to be. All they needed to do was take some eggs from Petalburg City to Oldale, they weren't even that far apart. But no, everything was a game, a question, a query, a probe, a push, and everything else in between. She wasn't being helpful, only making this far more complicated, and hadn't even once offered anything other than her next comment for her own amusement.
[break]
"Look, I don't know what your game is, but you're making this way more difficult than it needs to be. And for what? Do you just enjoy pushing around the blind kid for the entertainment value," Tadashi glowered, he really couldn't understand what her deal was.
"I'm doing this job, with or without you, and I'm definitely not leaving you with the eggs. So, if we go back to Petalburg, you go get the invoice, or if we turn back around and go to Oldale, you make the call to the day care. Your choice," Tadashi returned. He needed to complete this job, and he'd tried being nice, but she just couldn't stop.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 7:20:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","graves"]
[attr="class","image"]
[attr="class","postcontent"] Game? Did he think she was playing games? She'd play it off as being offended by that, but she was just amused, highly amused and couldn't hold in the giggle that bubbled up but soon fell silent and there was weight off his back and soon warm breath by his ear.

"I will not be accused of those crimes without some retaliation. So, consider this your only warning... you want me in a good mood the rest of this job."

Words whispered into the blind boy’s ear followed by a innocent peck to that cheek and back in her own little bubble she sat, leaving Tadashi having some room to breath for once. All to let those words sink in while being watched to see if he'd take that 'threat' to heart or not.

"Keep moving your Copperajah. I will give the daycare a call and tell them to send the proper documents via Pidgey. We're already over half way there, why waste all that time?"

@tadashiootori | Im tempted on continuing cuz might have something planned~