Serena Malcolm
Swipe Right [SOS]
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 11:51:18 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
, Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]What was Serena even doing here? She sighed as she sat at a park bench flipping through her phone. She'd had enough of picnics after late. Not that it went badly the last one she had, it just reminded her of Rose and that was a bit of a sore topic currently. Serena really had no one to blame but herself, she was the one with the issues after all. She liked Rose but she knew she wouldn't be good for Rose and because of that she decided to pull away before even giving her the chance to find out if that was true.

And now, she was miserable because of it. So, here she was, drowning herself in work and apparently accepting matches on a dating app. She didn't expect much from this little link up but she thought it would serve to distract her at least a little bit. Since Serena usually was the one that organized things she picked the place and prepared the food. She didn't make it this time, she just wasn't feeling up to the task, so she had some food catered and brought it with her.

"Hope he likes Italian..." she muttered to herself as she crossed her legs and stared out across the park. It was a nice day, not too hot and not too cold. The cherry blossoms were being scattered around by the wind which made it look pretty nice at least. A few of her Pokemon were out playing. Serenity (who she almost named Lillie), her Gardevoir(which was a recent addition but fit in well with everyone), Caspurr, her Purrloin, and Titania, her Mawile. They seemed to be having a good time as they danced around in the petals. Looking at them Serena couldn't help but smile.

---

Let's get this puppy rollin, thanks for helpin me out <3 | xtra notes: PANIC! AT THE PICNIC | SOS (1/5)

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/60/7e/avC97u14_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Swipe Right [SOS]
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 13:25:44 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"you think i look okay, arc? i'm not too sure about the shirt."

the shirt being black, the color he wears most often, and yet he still isn't too sure about it. arc, his arcanine, tilts its head, perhaps feigning a thought before nodding. it leans its huge body into danny as they walk — he sinks a little into its thick coat but is otherwise fine as they approach the park.

"hey! serena, right?"

arc stands almost awkwardly as it observes them but it isn't long until it nudges its head against danny's body, then gestures in the direction of the other pokemon. after a quick nod from danny, arc leaves and approaches the other pokemon, practically hopping towards them.

"sorry — he just really likes playing with others. it's lovely to meet you, serena — you look great."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Swipe Right [SOS]
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 17:14:43 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
, Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Since her pokémon were being too cute, and managed to raise her spirits a little, she started snapping pictures of them while they were playing. Maybe she'd upload them if they turned out well enough. "hey! serena, right?" came a voice from behind her. Looking up from her phone she straightened up when she saw Danny.

"Oh, hey." She said with a nod in his direction before glancing down to see his arcanine. She smiled as she watched him run off to play with her pokemon. "sorry — he just really likes playing with others. it's lovely to meet you, serena — you look great." Danny apologized and Serena smiled and waved it off.

"No worries, he's free to play if he wishes." She said with a smile before waving Danny over. "Thanks, you don't look bad yourself," she complimented. More than anything it was good to see she hadn't been catfished at least. She couldn't remember the last time she even used a dating app. She sort of stopped when she started getting more online traction.

This was the first time she had visited the app in years, she was sure. Tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear she gestured to the food that was laid out nicely but still had their containers covering it. "I wasn't sure what you liked to eat so I just settled on Italian. Hope that's alright." it'd be a shame if he was allergic or something.

---

Let's get this puppy rollin, thanks for helpin me out <3 | xtra notes: PANIC! AT THE PICNIC | SOS (2/5)

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/60/7e/avC97u14_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Swipe Right [SOS]
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 17:59:58 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]danny practically beams at the compliment. he relishes every moment of it, takes it in full, and shows his appreciation with a smile that grows even more when she gestures to the containers of food. thankfully, he isn't allergic to anything.

"oh i'm not a picky eater in general, but italian sounds lovely." he gestures towards it. "after you."

danny is quick to make himself comfortable. whatever nerves he had earlier fades away as he settles down. he swings his backpack over, which in retrospect doesn't make the best fashion accessory, but it serves a purpose: he unzips it to reveal a couple of drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, that are still somehow cool. he moves it so she can reach for any she'd like.

"i also wasn't sure what you liked to drink so i tried to get a variety." he reaches for a can of beer, then chuckles at the realization."i don't usually day drink but i guess i picked it up when i was in galar. they really drink all the time over there, it's kinda impressive and worrisome at the same time."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Swipe Right [SOS]
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 18:53:46 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
, Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]'His smile is nice,' was a thought that crossed Serena's mind as she watched him approach her. She scooted over and made room for him on the picnic table bench she was sitting at. He gestures for her to begin fixing her plate so she complied. She hadn't ate breakfast so she was fairly hungry. She quickly began to fill her plate with an assortment of foods, salad, pasta, chicken, bread, the works.

Most girls in this situation probably would've been more bashful about eating in front of other people but Serena always put comfort first in situations like this. Maybe it was because she wasn't really looking for anything serious or maybe it was because she didn't feel like changing herself for anyone anymore that she was like this.

She began to eat slowly as she watched Danny pull out a spread of drinks that he had on him. "i also wasn't sure what you liked to drink so i tried to get a variety." Her dark orbs peered over the assortment as she made note of the offering. From sparkling water, to her favorite beers he offered a good variety.

"i don't usually day drink but i guess i picked it up when i was in galar. they really drink all the time over there, it's kinda impressive and worrisome at the same time." he clarified as she watched him grab the beer can. Serena felt herself relax a bit as a playful smirk formed on her lips. "No judgement here from me," she said with a chuckle as she grabbed a beer of her own.

"You'd be surprised what I indulged myself in during daylight," she teased as she took a sip from her drink. That was a loaded statement that could be taken a number of ways and she was fully aware of what she was doing. While she might not have known what she was getting herself into before she was determined for this 'distraction' to do it's job.

---

Let's get this puppy rollin, thanks for helpin me out <3 | xtra notes: PANIC! AT THE PICNIC | SOS (3/5)

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Swipe Right [SOS]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 7:31:18 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]he appreciates how comfortable she is with eating. it puts the same comfort in him and allows him to relax. he fills his plate up with much of the same, eyeing each dish with hunger. he also didn't eat breakfast, but it's not like he normally does. he'd have to wake up on time for starters.

his beer cracks open nicely. he raises it to take a sip only to almost spit it back out at her tease. he somehow manages, swallows, then lets out a soft chuckle after to cover the flush he feels. it could've been taken a number of ways but danny only takes it in one.

"no judgement from me either. sounds fun."

he breaks into another smile. he finds false confidence in the small sip of alcohol and says:

"makes me wonder what you get up to after daylight."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Swipe Right [SOS]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 13:27:47 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
, Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Serena began to dig into her plate savoring the way the sauce and the pasta seemed to melt in her mouth. Maybe it was because she was hungry or maybe she just had good tastes in restaurants but this food was amazing and it definitely hit the spot. That's when Danny started to almost choke on his beer beside her. Serena raised a quizzical eyebrow in his direction as she watched carefully to see if he needed her assistance or not. Fun fact, she was certified in CPR.

It seemed her assistance wasn't necessary as he recovered fairly quickly and smoothly. She made note of the light flush to his cheeks as she cracked open her own beer. "no judgement from me either. sounds fun." He responded for a moment after he had collected himself before flashing her a smile, "makes me wonder what you get up to after daylight."

His expression was innocent, but his words were far from it. Serena chuckled as her own grin turned to something more wicked and playful. So that was his response to her joke? He was certainly interesting, that Serena could admit. "Hmm," she hummed playful glint flickered in her eyes. "Would you like to find out?" She practically purred before taking another sip of her drink.

Most people usually sputtered into a blushing mess with her teasing or they simply weren't interested. Though there were a few cases of people that managed to play along. She wondered how long Danny would last. If it was a competition, Serena was more than game. So far so good, maybe she wouldn't end up regretting linking up after all.

---

I can tell these two are gonna get along, I feel it xD | xtra notes: PANIC! AT THE PICNIC | SOS (4/5)

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Swipe Right [SOS]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 13:48:36 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]the man's in over his head, this he knows, and yet he cannot help but continue to flirt, likely enabled by the drink in his hand. he takes another sip as if to help will the words out.

"is that an offer?"

how long will he last? he somehow holds his gaze.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Swipe Right [SOS]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 14:06:46 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
, Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]"is that an offer?" he asked as he took a sip from his drink. Serena leaned her chin against her hand as she smiled smugly at him. "I think you know the answer to that." she said as she turned to face him more. Her body language read 'humor me' very clearly as she confidently kept eye contact with him.

"Or..." she began as she played with the rim of her beer can with her nail, "Are you too nervous for that?" she teased again before taking another sip before offering a shrug. "I'm always down for a good time," She continued, "Provided you can keep up." she chuckled a little before flashing a smile his way. Would he accept the challenge? Who knew, only time would tell.

---

You can ignore my post counter just making sure I reached the requirement. We can keep going xD | xtra notes: PANIC! AT THE PICNIC | SOS (5/5)

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Swipe Right [SOS]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 17:27:01 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]he does his best to mirror her confidence and lowers the distraction after taking one final sip. the can's about half as light now as he sets it back down on the table.

"nervous?" he questions, shaking his head. "i can keep up."

he stifles the urge to reach for the drink again. he swallows, then wills himself to speak.

"try me."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Swipe Right [SOS]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 18:19:00 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
, Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]It's quiet for a moment as Serena's dark orbs stay trained on the man beside her. She wondered what he would do next but she was sure he'd make it entertaining. "nervous?" he questions, shaking his head. "i can keep up." he says as he puts his drink down and returns her gaze with the same challenging fire.

"Is that so?" Serena purred. She was interested now and was fully committed to see how far things would go here. By far the most exciting first meeting she ever had. She was having a ton of fun, she'd have to let him know later. "try me." he says after a moment and Serena couldn't help but laugh.

"Alright then..." she said as she placed her utensils down and turned to fully face Danny now. He had her sole attention as she swiftly closed the distance between the two. This wasn't first meeting etiquette so she'd have to apologize later. But she was too invested into the game to stop now.

With a hand placed on the bench they were sitting on to steady herself she cupped the side of his face with her free hand as her thumb gently slid to his chin to tilt his face towards her a bit better. "Just remember you asked for this," she smirked as she hovered dangerously close to indicate she had the intention of kissing him.

---

You can ignore my post counter just making sure I reached the requirement. We can keep going xD | xtra notes: PANIC! AT THE PICNIC | SOS (6/5)

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Swipe Right [SOS]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 19:14:16 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]he knows he's too far in to turn around but his nerves tell him to. to his surprise, he resists them even as she circles around to his side. he leans into her touch, eyes gazing into hers as she hovers close.

the way his hand moves up to brush strands of hair away from her face is natural — almost as natural as how quickly he finds himself kissing her. every moment and sensation and feeling is relished, remembered, so much so that he nearly misses the click! he hears off to the side of them.

when they finally break, his eyes glance off to the side.

"you...don't have a stalker, do you?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Swipe Right [SOS]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 1:39:41 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
, Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Life certainly was full of surprises. While Serena was looking forward to how Danny was going to handle her up close and personal, she didn't expect him to be the one to actually initiate the kiss. But Serena wasn't complaining. Shocked, but not complaining.

The second surprise was that the kiss was actually nice. You can tell a lot about someone by how they kiss. Serena's had her share of good kissing partners and very bad ones too. She wasn't quite sure what to expect, especially with Danny taking the lead and setting the pace instead of her. But things worked out pretty nicely, she enjoyed it while it lasted.

Hell, she wouldn't even be opposed to another one...

SNAP! The sound of a camera shutter going off ruined the moment and snapped the two of them out of whatever headspace they were in. Serena frowned and pulled away and stared in the direction of the snap to see a pair of people with cameras scurrying off before they could get in trouble.

"you...don't have a stalker, do you?" Danny asked as they still hovered close to one another. 'What a buzz kill.' Serena thought to herself before heavily sighing and plopping back into her seat. "No, well, I guess you can consider paparazzi like stalkers. Just stalkers you can't do anything about." She groaned as she began to pack up their things.

"Sorry about that. We'll have to move before more people come to sneak a peak." She said as she glanced towards him for a moment before tilting her head to the side. "We can continue this back at my place or call it here. Choice is yours." She offered with a small grin. While their cute little outdoor picnic might be ruined she was still down to enjoy the rest of her day and get to know him a little more.

---

You can ignore my post counter just making sure I reached the requirement. We can keep going xD | xtra notes: PANIC! AT THE PICNIC | SOS (7/5)

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Swipe Right [SOS]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 10:34:15 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]paparazzi implies a lot of things but the biggest one is that she's likely someone famous. he remembers then what told him — he should've done a quick google search. but then again, would it really have made a difference?

danny wouldn't have cared either way.

with his chest still heavy with warmth, he answers:

"i feel like we were interrupted, so your place sounds good."

surprisingly, his act doesn't fade, leaving him to ponder if it's even an act at all.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Swipe Right [SOS]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 22:26:05 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: