awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
hot pulse [ ss m ]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 13:25:48 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
Gathering supplies for Mt. Pyre wasn't terribly difficult. The place was well stocked enough, but sometimes Sam had to go into town to get extra little things. Yet most of the time he ended up distracted by local stalls selling their seasonal berries.

And wouldn't know it, he'd gotten distracted by some live music by the fountain.

Before he knew it he'd been out in the sun for way too long and had to cool off. He sat with a chimchar on his shoulder, sipping at some ice cold bottled water he'd gotten from a stall. His chimchar happily picked at the small snowcone in her favorite flavor that Sam'd gotten her when he bought himself the water.

A long drink, then he cupped his hand and put the cold water on the back of his neck, to immediately cool his core temperature and avoid heat stroke.

"Don't eat it to fast, you'll get brain freeze."

Despite his warning, the chimchar moved to his lap and munched away on the ice with small cooing noises of happiness, digging around for the biggest pieces and then moving to the medium shavings after that.

"So picky..."
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hot pulse [ ss m ]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 20:17:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"God, it's really fucking hot," the rocker would sigh as she raised the cigarette that resided within her fingers to her lips, turning to face the lurking gripper pokemon that followed behind her footsteps, "still feeling alright, Haborym..? You're awfully.. quiet today."[break][break]

The Dusknoir would appear to be upset by this observation, quickly bobbing around her trainer to express some form of a childish whine. Zeph would laugh as she would continue to advance into the foreign city of Lilycove- the two were here to attempt to cool themselves down from the heatwave that currently was impacting the region, something that made the summers back home in Kanto feel like nothing. It wasn't that normal to have to think about cooling down to the ghost and fire-type trainer, but it was clear to her that the new region that she would call her home for the foreseeable future was anything but normal. Smoke trailing out of her lips as she would scan the sides of the streets for vendors that potentially held onto things that would remedy the heat, the band-leader would sight a man and his Chimchar seemingly cooling off as well near a fountain, holding onto a water bottle and shaved ice.[break][break]

"Hey, you," the multi-colored-haired girl would call out to the stranger as she would approach him, the shadow of the ghost-type pokemon that followed her draping a veil of darkness over her now still vibrant silhouette. As she would near the edge of the fountain she would find herself cupping some of its water into her tattoed hands, her golden eyes would glisten as she would look up at the boy; if he was familiar with the Kantonian punk scene it would be to no surprise that she was Zephyris Oz of Unholy, a slight possibility at most. "Where'd you get that bottle of water? I'm parched as hell, man." she would exclaim as the water that once resided within her palms now ran through her hair, dripping onto her neck and into the fabric of her shirt.[break][break]

"Sorry to bother, I'm just not from these parts," the team rocket grunt would softly speak as she would smoke, adjusting the strap of her guitar that would reside upon her back as she would stand tall once more. Her gaze would be directed at the fire-type that the individual appeared to call its own; it was just so cute, munching on its little shaved ice cup! Zeph couldn't help but smile upon being able to witness something so precious.

[break][break]

+ it so hawt... even tho she's in a black bralette and short shorts she still had to put on those fishnets and doc martens :> u kno the vibes hehe

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
hot pulse [ ss m ]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 20:33:03 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
That 'hey, you' should have been seen as rude but Sam learned a long time ago that humans would be humans and that assuming people from other cultures were rude was usually how people got into fights.

Or at least that's what he'd learned in his youth when he called people rude for being rude and ended up getting into physical fights... oops.

Either way he was not bothered by how audacious the seemingly punk girl was. Matter of fact, she looked familiar.

Before he knew it they were sharing his water and he had to put his hand on his chimchar's head to calm her, playing with the tuft of fur there and then scratching behind her large ears. A way to show her he was fine and she needed to calm down.

"Understandable. I'm not either--" and then it dawned on him. Not from here, signature tattoos, woman, dusknoir. "Oh, you're @unholy."

Although he sounded rather relaxed about it, his insides twisted into excitement. A smile on his face showed as much, and how his scratches on the chimchar died down as he offered her the water bottle and fully stood up, nodding for her to follow him toward the stall.

"I got the water from over here."

@unholy

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hot pulse [ ss m ]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 1:22:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Allowing for her painted nails of noire to glisten across the surface of the fountain as she would scoop up another handful of water to splash on her face, the golden optics of the rocket grunt would flutter as the conversation between the two strangers would commence- the boy appeared to indeed recognize the unique look of Zeph and associate it with her name, which would manifest a smirk on her face. “Oh, you know of me? You must have good taste, or at least know someone who does,” her verbiage would resonate with the heat that would shoot down from the sun in harsh waves, becoming slightly louder with each word, “I find it really interesting how so many foreigners come to this ravaged region, each with a different purpose and perspective on the world. It really makes you think.. but I’m one to talk.”[break][break]

Raising her hand to rest on the forehead of the ghost-type pokemon that floated beside her, it’s eyes would shut in elation. The stranger would begin to lead her to the vendor that sold him his hydration; upon approaching the saleswoman she would appear to order an entire case of water bottles without hesitation, pouring out a handful of pokedollars from her wallet onto the table. The guitarist would not appear to show interest in counting or straightening out the wad of cash, leaving the cashier to her own devices. It was most likely over by way too much, but she would not give it a second thought. After all, she was the famous musician in this scenario.[break][break]

Zephyris would hand the case of water bottles to the Dusknoir after removing one and chugging almost the entire thing, dumping the remainder of its contents onto her head to scratch the itch that was the heat of the giant star in the sky. “Thanks for showing me over to here, stranger,” she would smile as she would speak in a playful tone, raising the cigarette to rest in between her lips as she would brush through the strands of her hair with her fingertips, “now what’s your story? We’re both foreigners to this fucked up place, after all.” A bit bold, alongside her views on the current state of the world- she was known to come across as quite the philosophical one, and was not afraid to bring up her grand opinions in conversation with strangers. Maybe it was the trauma and gothic angst talking, but how else would you expect the lead singer of a punk rock band to feel and present to the world? If one were to expect her to always talk about sunshine and rainbows, well, they probably came to the wrong venue.
[break][break]

+ i did this post on mobile whilst on the clock at workk,,, if the template breaks i might pee.

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
hot pulse [ ss m ]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 13:08:10 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
When the case of water was bought Sam just watched. He studied everything. The tattoos up close, reflecting what interviewers had quoted she had meant by them all when asked. He remembered certain lyrics reflected some of them(please let me know if I need to edit I'm literally just making flavor text here).

He cupped his hand and helped his chimchar get some water, holding his hand under her chin while she lapped through the small drinking hole of the bottle. He never minded sharing germs with his pokémon. Unless it was his gastly. That thing was toxic, literally, and he'd gotten a head cold nearly every time he was licked by the thing.

There was little else for him to do, so he plopped the chimchar on top of his head and allowed her to root through his hair and play with it, sometimes braiding parts of the damp ebony locks.

"My mother and I have handled the Pokèmon Tower in Kanto since I was born, twenty-five years. So for my twenty-sixth birthday, she managed to get me a contract managing the Mt. Pyre burial grounds as a present. Help me branch out and go see the world, she said."

He didn't mind the talk of philosophy, but his reasoning for being here was rather ... realistic.

"Most of the time I really couldn't care less what's going on politically. My opinion is that both sides are likely at fault to a degree because logically, nobody is perfect... so why fuss over it all?"

If only the world were more apathetic, then would there be war?

@unholy

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hot pulse [ ss m ]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 19:26:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

It appeared as if alongside the guitarist, the boy that stood in front of her hailed from the region overseas that she considered her home- from the northeastern areas of the seaside region, Lavender Town, the lustrous optics of the two-tone haired girl would light up upon this tiny detail being mentioned. The tower that he appeared to have worked within for his life was the place that one of her bandmate's companions lay to rest, the soul of an innocent life lost in Team Rocket's claiming of Kanto as their own.[break][break]

"Ah, the Pokemon Tower. I've never been inside, but I've brought a friend there once before," she would speak to the stranger whilst maintaining the contact between her eyes and theirs, "rest in peace, that tiny little shit of a Pidgeotto. I imagine that spending that much time at such a large burial site would make you acquainted with some form of darkness, I just know that's how it would be for me- the spirits of grand beasts that refuse to be put to rest.. I don't know, I just feel like that would be so much to have to handle for as long as that."[break][break]

Twirling strands of blonde throughout the slits in-between her fingertips with each word that would float out of her lips, alongside the cigarette smoke, the gaze of Zephyris would be directed to the cries of the birds that would reign from the beach into the sky; oh, just how good it would feel to submerge herself into the waves of the sea, she would begin to think about jovially.[break][break]

"But even though I haven't really seen what that looks like up close in person... well, I've had a fascination with the quirks of ghost type pokemon ever since the passing of my father," she would appear to look up and smile at the Dusknoir, "but I actually haven't had the chance to visit the burial grounds of Mt. Pyre either... you know, you should show me around some time, I bet it's crawling with ghosts begging to be caught by a rocker like me, haha."[break][break]

The two seemed to have a large number of things in common, albeit their activism in political endeavors did not seem to align; Zeph felt as though having a voice and an opinion of what was going on within the world and its leadership was something extremely important, as they indirectly influenced almost every aspect of what seemed to go on in the world of pokemon. Though this opinion was pushed prevalently by her personal experiences as a child- had she not witnessed the corruption of the Kantonian League firsthand via the murder of her pa, she most likely wouldn't have adopted some aspects of anarchism within her own beliefs. Even though she had got her revenge, something was inside her itching for more.[break][break]

"I wish it were that easy for me to not care about that kind of stuff, but.. I don't know, it's just hard." It was too late for Zephyris to wish to turn back in time and not give a care about the grand scheme of events that were to occur in the name of the league- she was a member of Team Rocket, though she would not wish to change a thing when it came to her life. The world was her oyster, after all. Though, the rocker did agree with his opinions on the lack of perfection that everyone was to hold dear to their core to a certain extent- though she was hellbent on just how corrupt the so-called "good guys" were, which she felt Team Rocket would never be equal to.[break][break]

The rocker did not wish to tell the boy just how intensely she truly felt when it came to her opposition of the league, as there would most likely be consequences- being affiliated with the so-called "bad guys" was a big secret that she needed to keep, after all. Taking a neutral stance seemed to be the wiser option, even if it was ingenuine.[break][break]

"I just wish everyone had the ability to love each other," the cigarette would fade away into nothing but a butt, which the ghost-type trainer would discard into a nearby garbage as she would continue to speak, "people forget just how important love is, it's the central point of everything. It's a shame how void of it our corrupt world has become.. though you're correct, nobody is perfect."[break][break]

"I was thinking about hitting the beach to cool off after finding something to drink, and I think the two of us would make great acquaintances with how much we have in common. Would you like to be my plus one? Oh, and I completely forgot to ask you your name," her voice would pick up as she would smile, removing another cigarette from her pocket and sparking it up, reaching her free hand outward subsequently to somewhat formally shake his warmly, "so what is it?"

[break][break]

+ TEXT WALLING THAT BIH SRY FOR SUCH BIG POST I JUST HAD TOO MUCH TO WRITE JHDSHDGS

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
hot pulse [ ss m ]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 13:45:18 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
What Sam had just witnessed was a speech he'd only ever heard his mother give. Most people didn't believe that love could conquer all-- Sam was one of them. Mostly because love had too many definitions for it to be a blanket solution for all things. But his mother had felt different and deep down in his heart, past his logical brain that took up ninety percent of his being, he did believe that love could solve it all.

Because his love for his mother and his pokémon had always taken over his body over the ninety percent of himself that was logic in dire circumstances.

With a smile, yes a smile somebody call the media, Sam held out his hand in an official greeting.

"Sam Carter."

Son of Gwendolyn Mercier of Kalos and a man in Rocket who went by the surname Carter, and a first name Sam never got to learn or know in an effort to keep him 'safe' from any of the 'dangerous' shenanigans that Rocket came up with. Either way, his mother named him Samuel James Carter, and said she'd named him after his father. So was his father named James Carter? Who even knew. Not Sam, and not for a lack of asking. More like he didn't know because his mother was stubborn.

"The beach sounds like a good time. I could use some water pokemon to add to my roster anyway."

His sorely lacking roster... but shh.

@unholy