CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
[s] in moments of darkness
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 8:22:22 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]"ah, yes. no better place than hoenn."

legendaries, avatars — he's not unfamiliar with them. he's seen them with his own eyes, after all. rocket shit be wild.

"and when you don't? what else occupies your time?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.cian] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .cian b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .cian u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .cian a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .cian .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .cian .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .cian .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .cian .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
we plot in the shadows & hang out in gallows
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 18:11:22 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
what else does a folklorist do in her own time? interesting. she hadn't ever considered it. there was always a plethora of legends and mythology in Galar, but Hoenn had much more. she doubted she'd ever get bored here.

"if there comes a time" Siobhan would say, taking a napkin from the table and writing down her contact information. if Cian was serious about a tour guide, then he could have it "when that all dries up..." a pause, thoughtful.

"I'd like to travel." to see other regions, for sure. to expand her knowledge of other cultures. it still was 'work' related but whatever. she already said she wrote in her spare time, she doubted Cian wanted a repeat.

glancing at her stack of books, she'd gather them up after throwing the smoothie out into a nearby recyclable bin. "it was nice meeting you" she would begin again "yet I should check these out." and be on her way.

there was always something to do in Hoenn. be it socialize or read. she preferred to read.

-exit-
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 23:43:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: