played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
aftermath in idiocy [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 15:07:27 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    ”Obviously,” he scoffed at the question he considered ridiculous. He was then done with his sandwich, with a little help from his furry friend of course. 

He rested his head on the couch and brushed the fur of his Zorua with his hand. All he wanted was for his hangover to go away so he can yeet himself out from his brother’s house. His brother that he had not seen for such a long time. The brother that left him.

Meanwhile, he took the advantage of the moment to throw some roasts at his brother. In a way, that was his way of showing revenge for what Lars did, for everything Lars did. 

”Why would you want someone else to pick groceries for you when they clearly don’t know what you truly want. Unless of course, you don’t care what you cook.”. He paused momentarily, eyes looking down at his nails. ”But there no cooks that does not care about their ingredients,” he said while throwing an eye and a cheeky grin at Lars.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 5:46:00 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“It’s called a delivery service,” he said without looking up from his phone screen as he was scrolling through the available items that were offered at the store he was looking at.

“Groceries and other places are moving to a more streamlined service now. More… contactless, if you may,” he continued as he added a few more things here and there to the virtual shopping cart that was piling up with items.

Mostly toiletries, however there was also a sizable selection of bread and various spreads, as well as canned goods and the ever-dependable instant ramen in the mix.

No, I am not telling you I can’t cook. I just eat out often, he thought as he added a few more last-minute things before proceeding to check out the entire stock he’d bought.

“I’m home mostly evenings, as I work the whole day. Even after that, I just go to sleep after a shower when I get back here. What even do you do for a job around here? Waiting for a contract?”

He did wonder how Claude still managed to live such an extravagant lifestyle despite not looking like he’d worked a single day in his life.

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 22:02:49 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
Claude rolled his eyes at his brother’s yapping. He had his own opinions about the matter but he did not care enough to talk about it to someone with no culinary taste. 

”What a life,” he grinned to himself at the clarification of Lars’ schedule. ”How long do you think I’m staying here?” he answered with a question of his own.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 3:27:57 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“It depends on how long you want to stay here. Unless you have your own place, then sorry if I wasn’t able to drop you off wherever you live in advance,” he rumbled once he was done completing the purchase and returned back to his neglected breakfast.

“Why, is there something important you forgot to tell me?”

He then took another bite out of the burrito before turning to face his younger brother and the Zorua in his lap.

“Well?”

Sometimes, when dealing with younger brothers, one had to get to the—point.

Which was what Claude was more about.

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 23:49:38 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
Claude was forced to smack his forehead. ”I’m not talking about your shitty house Lars. I’m talking about me being here in Hoenn. Do you really think I would stay here? I have a life back in Unova.”. The Zorua cried in annoyance as Claude was being tense. 

He took a long breath before relaxing his muscles. He was lucky to have the Zorua. 

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 4:50:44 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Well, you’re already here…” he trailed off, before wondering what the other man was up to.

Honestly, sometimes younger brothers could be a pain in the ass… just like how he was right now.

“What, is this about Léanne?” he continued, returning his attention once more to the other. The burrito was gone now, and the coffee almost finished.

“What do you want to know.”

They’d avoided this topic on Mount Pyre when they first encountered each other, however it looked like things were going to come to a head. A real nasty head if he guessed it right.

And he still had no idea where the hell their mother was interred… or at least, if there was a shrine out on Mount Pyre somewhere in her name. It was hard not having a place to properly visit, after all.

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 6:56:50 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
Claude was annoyed. Very annoyed, especially since the topic of Leanne was brought up. 

”N-No. This has nothing to do with Leanne. I simply don’t have any reason to stay in Hoenn.” he sighed. Not knowing how else to explain it to his brother.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 4:23:41 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“You may say that, but—” he trailed off, before remembering something… something disturbing.

“Or is this about the oya— ol’ man being sighted around these parts?” he corrected himself a few moments later.

Lars wasn’t sure if the other had already met the old man, however he had the misfortune of running into their father while he was lounging in Sootopolis to avoid the heat wave.

“After all these years, he turned up from out of nowhere.”

And he wasn’t going to talk about those festering thoughts in his head, either. Thankfully the deity was asleep, so this was going to be ‘off the record’ as it was.

Much tempted as he was to continue talking, he decided to finish off the breakfast burrito before it got cold.

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 4:36:32 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
”Ughh..” he whined and rolled his eyes as the subject of their father was brought up. Claude didn’t care. He will speak his mind right there, right then. ”Why do you despise him so much? He wasn’t the first to disappear and came back out of nowhere,” he remarked. Still remembering how Lars left both him and Leanne when they were just kids. 

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 4:44:26 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“I know you were listening in on that argument years ago.”

Now that the burrito was gone, he quickly folded the wrapping into the smallest possible square he could manage before turning to face him.

“Of course you would misconstrue everything that you overheard. If I told you now I’d be beating a dead horse. Think about it, Claude,” he growled as he reached for the nearly-empty cup and downed all the remaining coffee in it in one go.

“Haven’t you ever questioned where Mom is right now? What shade did he tell you about her, when you asked him about where she’d ‘gone off to’?”

Slapping the empty paper cup down on the counter, he took another breath.

“I’m still not done looking into things. I can’t promise you when I’ll have all the answers. The truth about where she is.”

He was sorely tempted to say the next sentence but willed himself not to.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 4:31:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: